Prestashop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button is an effective tool to manage the display of product prices and “Add to Cart” button in your store. Hide product prices and “Add to Cart” button for specific products, customer groups, and categories.
PrestaShop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
- Hide product prices for Non-logged in users.
- Restrict price visibility based on customer groups.
- Create multiple custom rules to hide price and add to cart button.
- Replace prices with text, WhatsApp support button, or Ask For Price form.
- MultiShop Compatible
Features of Prestashop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button
- Hide product prices and add to cart button for visitors, B2B, or registered customers.
- Replace product price with custom text, ask for price form, or WhatsApp support button.
- Hide product and price for the visitors when the product gets out of stock.
- Set date and time range to hide price and add to cart button for users.
- Allows you to hide product prices for selected customer groups.
- Remove prices for specific product categories.
- Select manufacturers and suppliers on whose products prices and add to cart button will be hidden.
- Disable price display for specific products and customers.
- Put a link on product and product listing pages to navigate customers to login or contact page.
- Create custom rules and attach them to specific products.
- Enable, disable, edit, or delete the rule.
- Choose to show or hide product prices and add to cart button for each product separately.
- View the ask for price requests in the back office.
- Prestashop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button is Multistore Compatible.
How to Install Prestashop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the successful installation of the module, admin needs to configure it.
Admin can create custom rules to hide price and add to cart button according to date range, schedule, and products. Also, admin can choose whether he wants to display text, ask for price, or WhatsApp support button for specified date ranges, schedules, and products.
When admin clicks on the plus button, an add rule form appears in the back office in pop up form where admin can set the date range, schedules, and select the products for which he wants to hide product price. Admin can choose to apply the rule on all the products or selected products.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
After adding a rule admin can enable, disable, edit or delete it.
Kindly note if the rule configuration is disabled then price & add to cart button will be hidden as per general settings. And if general settings won’t work then price & add to cart button will be hidden according to filters.
Suppose admin has created two rules: Rule 1 and Rule 2. In rule 1, admin has selected two products: hummingbird printed tshirt and hummingbird printed sweater. And in rule 2, he selected two products: hummingbird printed tshirt and faded short sleeves tshirt.
In rule 1, admin wish to show text instead of price and in rule 2 WhatsApp. Now, on hummingbird printed tshirt product text will display, as rule 1 has higher priority.
In this section, admin can choose whether only logged in users or everyone can view the product price and add to cart button.
Login to display
This option lets admin decide who can view the product price and add to cart button in the store. If enabled, then only logged-in users can view the price and add to cart button. Else, everyone whether a registered customer or visitor can view the product price.
Admin can enable this option to allow only B2B customers to see product price.
Admin can choose to hide the product and product price for the visitors when the quantity of the product goes to zero.
In the above screenshot we can see the product “Mug The Adventure Begins” is visible to the visitor. If the quantity of this product goes to zero, then the product will be hidden for the visitor.
In this section, admin can set different conditions to hide product prices and add to cart button.
Date Range – This option enables admin to set the date range to hide product prices and add to cart button for users.
Schedules – Admin can set the time range for which he wants to hide product price and add to cart button.
Group – This option lets admin select the customer groups whose members cannot view price and add to cart button.
Categories – Admin can select the categories for which he wants to hide price and add to cart button.
Manufacturers and Suppliers – Select manufacturers and suppliers on whose products the price and add to cart button will be hidden.
Product – Admin can select specific products for which he wants to hide price and add to cart button. Search the product by typing its initial letters, select the product from the dropdown list, and then click on “ADD TO LIST” button.
Customer – Admin can select specific customers to whom he do not want to show the product prices and add to cart button. Search the customer by typing initial letters of his/her name, select the customer from the dropdown list, and then click on “ADD TO LIST” button.
Under Display, admin can:
- Choose to hide the product price and add to cart button.
- Choose to show custom text in place of product price.
- Display Ask For Price option on product and product listing pages.
- Allow users to contact him for price via WhatsApp.
Admin can choose to show the custom text or redirect link to the users at front end.
Front End View
As per the configuration set by admin from the back office, a user needs to be logged-in to view the product price.
When a user visits the site, custom text set by admin will display instead of price as shown in the below screenshot.
If selected “Redirect to login page”, then a link is displayed on the product page by clicking on which a user is redirected to the login page.
Ask For Price
With this option, admin can allow the users to ask for the product’s price. Admin can employ a popup form where a user can enter his details and ask for product price. Also, admin can display a link which will redirect the users to the contact page.
When a user clicks on the link, an “Ask for Price” form appears on the page. In the form, a user needs to specify his name and contact details like email and mobile number so the admin can contact him.
Once the user submits the form, a requested status will display on the product page.
If admin selects Redirect to contact page
With this option, admin can allow users to contact him for price via WhatsApp.
A WhatsApp support button is displayed on the product page by clicking on which a user is redirected to WhatsApp web or App and chat with admin.
Kindly note admin can choose to show only one option (Text Only, Ask For Price, or WhatsApp Me) on product or product listing pages.
Configure Settings Product wise
The admin can also set the module settings for each product separately.
For this, go to add/edit product page and select Module tab.
Configure the settings for this product.
Ask for Price Request
In the back office, the admin can view the list of all requests made by the customers for product price.
This was all about Prestashop Hide Price and Add to Cart Button Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x