Prestashop All-in-one Translations: Long gone are those days when you needed to translate your content one by one for each & every field. Our module “All-in-one Translations” will make your work easier by just selecting your content type & getting it translated in one click.
Using our module, the admin can translate, all the Back office, Front Office, Emails, and Modules contents.
NOTE: Prestashop All-in-one Translations module is compatible with PrestaShop framework version 8.x.x.
Features of Prestashop All-in-one Translations module
- Translate the Back office, Front office, Email, Installed Module and Other contents using Google translate.
- Easily translate different contents of a single page with one click.
- A single click button to clear all the input fields appears whenever a new language is selected for translation.
- Admin can choose specific columns to translate.
- Enable Google Translate widget to the front-end user for the translation of the site.
- Translate quick access toggles like new products and new vouchers.
- Translate contents like product descriptions, attributes, features, etc.
- Translate customizable order messages, order states, return states, etc.
- Translate manufacturers, suppliers, their relevant details, and names of tax rules.
- Translate various tabs present at the back office of PrestaShop like the dashboard, orders, catalog, etc.
- The Module is MultiShop Compatible.
How to install the Prestashop All-in-one Translations module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the module. The image shown below will open for configuring the module.
Use Google Translator for translation: If enabled then the admin will be able to translate all the content from the Back office> International> Translation, using the Google Translator.
Show Google Translator on the Front end: If enabled then the front end user will see the Google Translation option to change the site language into any other language.
Want to show some specific language(s): If enabled, the admin can choose the languages that he wants to offer for the Google Translator on the Front end.
Back Office Content Translation
Now, the admin can translate all the content from the Back office> International> Translation, using the Google Translator, that is:
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Back office Translation
- Front Office Translation
- Installed Module Translations
- Email Translations
- Other Translation
Back office translations
After selecting the Back office Translation, the admin will need to select the language, clear the existing input fields, and perform the translations.
Kindly note that the front office translations, email subject translations, and other translations are done in same way as back office translations.
Installed modules translations
The admin can select the module whose expressions he wants to translate.
Select the email translations in the type of translation field and type of email content to translated.
After Google translate, if the email variables gets translate, then the admin needs to correct the variables with actual email variables.
Admin can select an option available in the drop-down for translating its content, here admin selected the “Product” page to translate its content.
To do so, Admin needs to select the desired language in which he/she wants to translate the content. And, after selecting the language in which translation needs to be done, a message will flash to clear all the input fields. Then the admin needs to click on ‘Translate now’, and the contents of the page will be translated.
A loader at the time of translating the content will be displayed to show the translation is under process.
Once the translation is complete, click on ‘Save’ or ‘Save and Stay’ to save the translated content.
After applying translated contents, highlighted contents of the page will be translated.
The Module also enables you to translate multiple pages and their contents like CMS pages, categories, attributes, features, values, order messages, carriers, tabs, etc.
An example of a legal page after translation in ‘french’ is shown in the picture below.
Google Translator on the Front end
The front-end user will see the Google Translation option to change the site language into any other language (as offered by the admin).
Once the user will select a language, then the page content will be translated into the respective language.
This was all about the Prestashop All-in-one Translations Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment