The extension connects Opencart online store with UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk system to sync and validate orders. Once integrated, ticket agents can fetch the order-related information.
Note:- To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Save time and Sell more.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source Opencart Order Fetch UVdesk Module?
Therefore, This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. It reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Installation of Opencart Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
Note 1: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation
now. Read More
Note 2: Also make sure your project must be running under the development environment.
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “Opencart” after that merge Opencart folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk.
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
Opencart Order Fetch Module Configuration
- Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
- Here, you will see the Opencart eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
- After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate Opencart Store” button.
- Once you clicked on that button, you will bring it to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get four fields Name, Hostname, API Key, API Password.
Name: Write any random name for recognization.
Hostname: Mention the Opencart webstore URL.
API Key: Enter your generated API Key.
API Password: Mention your generated password.
How to get API Key, API Password, hostname from the Opencart store?
- Login into your store Admin panel
- Once logged in successfully, go to Extensions -> Installer.
- Here you will find an option upload file, just upload the file here as shown in given below snapshot.
Note: You can download the zip file from here: https://github.com/uvdesk/Opencart-Orders-API in this file you just need to copy two of the folders named admin, catalog and paste in opencart project. You have to copy the same file of the version you are using of Opencart.
For uploading the zip file go here : https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=28823&filter_download_id=56&sort=price
- After uploading the file, move to the modifications option, tap on that and click on the refresh button given in the top right corner.
- Therefore in the Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
- Henceforth, move the given zip file named as admin, catalog into the opencart project which you have installed and refresh it.
- Therefore, you can find the updated module under extensions section, just tap that up and you will get an filter option in right top corner.
- Here you will find an option of the modules, just tap on that particular module which you have been uploaded.
- After the click on the edit button as shown in the given above snapshot, and it will redirect you to the new page, here you will find an option to generate your API key and password as well.
Therefore, generate your API’s from here and then save.
UVdesk Panel Configuration :
After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk. The below screenshot shows integration has been successfully completed.
Therefore, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the Opencart Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source. Furthermore, if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.