Opencart B2B Marketplace module converts your Opencart site into complete Business to Business marketplace with customer groups, separate seller product collection, and much more.
Using this module admin can create a customer group according to as per requirement. Thus, allowing the seller to create sub-user under their supervision.
All the sub-users will operate in the name of its administrator. The Sub-users will not have their own identity.
Thus, this module can create a platform where businesses can communicate and transact with other businesses along with various other important features.
- Admin can create user groups with some group rights according to their need.
- The seller can create sub-user and see the group user list if they have “create user” right.
- If the customer has no rights to order the product, then they will send the product for review and admin will approve that product after that customer can buy that particular product.
- The Seller can see the group user list.
- The child group contains only their parent group rights.
- Admin can create emails as per templates for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
- The seller can add Simple and Downloadable product.
- Admin can select the shipping method for the seller. For transferring the shipping amount to the seller’s account
- Catalog module configuration through admin.
- Admin can toggle the Account Menu sequence as per their need.
- Using relevant mail keywords mail template creation can take place by the admin.
- With transaction status, the seller will know whether the seller has been paid by the admin or not.
- Admin can track the seller’s income, total order, total buyers, and latest order using dashboard field under edit seller page.
- Seller will have own dashboard to manage orders.
Installation of the Opencart Marketplace B2B module is very simple. In zip file you will find 2 folders, one as OpenCart_2.0.x.x-to-2.1.x.x and second as OpenCart_2.2.x.x. Select the folder according to your Opencart version.
In each folder, you can find 4 folders catalog, admin, ocmod and theme patch. You just need to move admin and catalog folder into Opencart root directory.
If you are using a custom theme like Journal then we provide Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, navigate through Theme Patch->Journal2 folder and you will get “Catalog” folder.
Therefore, just upload the “Catalog” folder into your Opencart root directory for the proper functioning of the module with the Journal Theme.
Once you have uploaded the file then login to admin and from catalog section go to Extensions> Extension installer and upload the xml file.
The xml file can be found on ocmod folder under the module directory. So, from here you can upload Mpheader.ocmod.xml and MpseokeywordAll.ocmod.xml file.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on refresh field.
Hence, after that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose to select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
After that under Extension > Module, install the B2B Marketplace module like this way.
Post installation the admin configures the module by following the navigation as- Extension>Extension>Modules.
Under the modules, the admin can go to Marketplace B2B and click on the edit button.
The admin will even select the Marketplace store in this section.
Admin / Default mail will use to send the emails if admin wants privacy for your store. Admin can receive all notification on this Email-Id.
Upload Default Image
Admin will define here the default image. If sellers don’t upload their image on the profile or other places then this image will be used.
Seller at Registration Page
By setting this field as enable will make ‘Become a Seller’ option visible at the customer registration page.
Customer Group at Registration page
Customer Group disable action
If “Customer Group Disable Action” is set to disable by the admin, then admin can disable the group member.
Approve Seller Automatic
Using this option admin don’t have to approve sellers manually. If Admin will enable this option, the customer will become the seller automatically.
Approve Product Automatic
If the admin will enable this option, the Seller’s product will be approved automatically and vice versa.
Approve Category Automatic
If the admin will enable this option, the categories related to Seller’s product will be approved automatically.
Thus, allowing categories to be visible on seller’s to assign them to products.
Approve Information Automatic
By enabling this, the admin need not enable the seller’s information page manually rather it gets approved automatically.
Seller can edit/delete review
The admin can enable this to allow sellers to edit or delete their reviews.
Customer Can Contact Sellers
This will allow the seller contact detail to be visible on the customer page.
Seller Name In The Cart
The seller name will be visible as a suffix for every seller product if the corresponding field is set to ‘Enable’.
Mail To Admin if Customer Contact Seller
When the customer will contact the seller, same mail will be sent to the admin by enabling this field.
Separate Panel For Seller
If this option is set to Enabled then the vendors will have an option to choose their separate vendor panel. However, select Disabled to not allow the separate seller dashboard.
Here, the admin can easily select from the list of order status to filter out the notifications.
Admin can set fixed + percentage based commission, which will be charged from seller income for admin, according to products in orders and also edit the Category commission.
Here, admin can choose the commission based on categories.
So, if admin will select category wise commission then fixed and percentage commission both will be added to the commission.
- Calculate Commission On Tax- The admin sets this field to enable to allow the addition of tax to the commission price.
- Commission Worked On All Category- By ticking this field the admin will allow computation of commission on all the categories of the store.
- Category Commission Based On- Here the admin can selectively choose the categories on the basis of which the commission will be computed.
- Select Commission Priority- Here the admin will drag and drop the various commission type to set the priority.
Using this field admin can allow product fields, category commission, and product information. Hence, only selected product fields will show on Seller profile.
Admin can also transfer the product to another seller using a single selection.
Seller Product Store
Here the admin can specify the store name for the addition of products.
Auto Generate Sku, Meta Description
If this field is set to ‘Enable’ then SKU will be the product’s model and meta description will be the product’s name.
This will be in the case when the seller doesn’t enter the data in these fields at the time of addition of product on the store.
Low Stock Notification
The admin can enable the field to allow the notification mail to be sent to the seller in case of the stock of the product being low.
Low Stock Quantity
The admin can specify minimum stock of the product, at which the above-stated mail will be sent to the seller. So, as to make the seller alert about the lower stock.
Allowed Product Fields
The admin can check the fields in this section to allow the seller to add or edit any product data.
Allowed Product Tabs
The admin selects the tabs which will be enabled for the sellers.
Product Category Required For Seller
By enabling this the admin will need to select the categories while editing/adding the product.
Allowed Categories For All Seller
For here the admin will define the default category, which will be used at the time of product add/edit.
Allowed Image Number and Extension field-
- Here, in Allowed No. of Images field, the admin specifies the maximum limit of the image that could be added to a product.
- However, in the Allowed Image Extensions field the admin specifies the allowed image extension for the product images.
Max Image Size For Seller To Upload
The admin will mention the maximum number of images the seller can upload.
Allowed Download Extensions
The admin will mention here all the allowed extension for the downloadable product.
Max Downloadable File Size-
This is the maximum file size which seller will upload which adding downloadable products.
Admin Receive Email After Product Add
The admin can enable this field to receive mail on the addition of the product by the seller.
Disapprove On Edit
If the admin enables this field, then whenever the sellers edit the product, the product gets disabled from the store. However, for this product approval must be disabled.
Seller Delete Product From Store
The admin will enable the field to allow deletion of the product from the store if the seller deletes the product from the respective store.
Product Delete After Seller Delete
The admin can enable this to allow deletion of the seller’s product if the seller is deleted from the store.
Product Shows After Seller Disable
Enabling this field will allow the seller’s product to be visible. Despite making the seller disable on the store.
Seller Can Buy Their Product
This field will allow the seller to purchase their own product when set to enable.
The order tab will allow management of marketplace orders by stating the settings in the admin configuration. Thus, allowing the seller to manage order, the status of the order and other details.
Allow Seller To Manage Orders
Enabling this the seller will now be able to view and manage their orders. Otherwise, the admin will first approve the order after that only the seller will view and manage the order.
Seller can change Order Status
Enabling this field will allow the seller to modify the status of the order.
Mail to Seller On Product Purchase
The admin will enable this field to allow the seller to receive mail in case the customer purchases their product.
Notify Admin when Order Status Is Changed By Seller
The admin can enable this field to receive a notification whenever the seller modifies the order status.
Order Status For Sellers
This field will allow the admin to select order status which the seller can select for their orders.
Order Status Sequence
This field will store the sequence of various order status which the admin has chosen above.
Complete Order Status
This will allow the admin to set order status for identification of complete order.
Cancel Order Status
This will allow the admin to set order status for identification of order cancellation.
Here, the admin will select the shipping method for which shipping amount will be transferred to seller’s account
Note- If a customer chooses a shipping method except for marketplace custom shipping method.Moreover, if the customer cart is having more than one seller’s product then the shipping cost will go to the admin only.
Else in case of a single product, the cost goes to seller’s account only. However, if the customer selects the marketplace custom shipping method then shipping cost goes directly to the seller.
Minimum Cart Value For Checkout
The admin will define in this section the minimum amount in the customer cart required for the checkout.
Product Quantity Restriction
In this field, the admin defines the maximum product quantity that a customer can purchase for each product.
Using this Option you can manually Add SEF URLs for Site URLs. Select URL link and then type its SEF keyword. For all this, the admin needs to first enable Use SEO Keywords For Marketplace.
Here, the admin can-
- Select Route- Specify the path to reach a page.
- SEO Keyword for Store Page- Specify the keyword to search the page on the store.
Product SEF Settings
Under this field, admin can do product SEF settings. Like what do you want to show with product name, how SEF should be displayed etc.
Admin can select from the drop down which they want to display with the SEF settings. Like seller name, company name, screen name.
Under this field, admin can select from drop down, how SEF should be displayed.
The default name will be used as seller’s info if seller’s info doesn’t exist as per above selection (seller’s details, display format).
Make Product Name As SEF
Product name will be used if SEO keyword is not found for product.
From this field, admin can add the extension with SEO URL. Don’t use .tpl extension.
Admin can manage the Sell page and display information to the customer in the form of tabs. If the admin can enable Seller’s list and product list, on that case Seller and product list will be visible in Sell page.
In this section, the admin can define the CMS pages appearing on Marketplace Page.
This option allows the admin to manage the seller’s profile in this tab.
- Allowed Profile Fields- The admin can select fields related to seller’s profile in this section which the seller will add/edit.
- Allowed Public Profile Fields- The admin needs to select the seller profile field in this section which will be visible to the customer in the front end.
- Customer Can See Seller’s Email ID- The admin will enable this field to make the seller’s email ID visible to the customer.
- Customer Can See Seller’s Telephone Number- The admin will enable this field to make the seller’s contact number visible to the customer.
- Make A seller Review On Only Order Purchase- The admin will enable this to receive the review about the seller from the actual buyers. Thus, creating more relevant review record.
- Hide Seller Information- This field will hide the seller information from the front end if admin enables this field.
Catalog Module Configuration
Admin can configure the catalog setting under this field.
The admin can select the options which they want to show at front end Account Menu and toggle the Account Menu sequence.
- Allowed Account Menu- The admin can select those options which will be visible in the front end under the Account menu.
- Account Menu Sequence- The admin will define the order of the menu in this field.
The admin will define in this section the information related to the product wherein;
- Name Display- Here the admin will set the information that will be visible on the front end.
- Show Seller’s Products- The seller’s product will be visible on the product page by enabling this field.
- Display Image– The admin will set which image should be displayed with the module.
- Seller’s Information At Product Page By Module- If it is enabled then seller’s information will be shown through marketplace module (for this you have to set marketplace module on the product page) otherwise seller’s information shows above the Add to cart button.
Admin can set mail for the different condition which will occur in Marketplace and also create mail template using mail keywords. Admin has to add relevant mail keywords in creating mail messages.
This mail keyword is more useful when the customer will use marketplace add-ons. The customer can create template-based mail by creating mail keywords from here.
The admin needs to enter its PayPal Account information for Mass Pay Out to work. Click Paypal, and then enter all the required details of PayPal account information.
How to get the credentials for the PayPal section:
Step 1: Login to the PayPal Sandbox at www.sandbox.paypal.com using a Sandbox Business Account.
Step 4: Now, the page that comes up, under Custom Checkout select – Manage API Credentials as shown below in the snapshot.
Step 5: After clicking Manage API Credentials, now you will be redirected to the View or Remove API Signature page. Here, you will find all the required credentials as shown below.
The admin can manage all the customer like approve and disapprove them. In addition, the admin can monitor the seller’s profile by adding/viewing/editing it. The admin can also view the latest order, payment details, add more products to the seller.
Here, the admin can easily fetch the seller’s information by using Customer name, Email-id, Group, status and customer type.
Using Dashboard admin can track the seller’s income, total order, total buyers, and the latest order.
Admin can find seller’s income under Marketplace Income and also pay to the Seller.
Thus, here the admin can see total sale by each seller, commission, admin amount, remaining amount to pay and the grand total of each amount. There is a filter option by which admin can filter the income details.
After clicking on Pay button below page will open. Admin can add transactions for Sellers to maintain records.
The Payable amount will vary according to selected Order status and transaction status. However, for now, all the transactions are settled.
Admin can find the list of Transaction of every seller to maintain the records under Marketplace > Transaction.
Admin can define the template emails for Marketplace which will be used as per Admin selection. Likewise-
- Customer request for SellerShip – Mail to Admin / Customer.
- Customer seller request approval – Mail to customer.
- Seller product
- adds notification – Mail to Admin / Seller.
- approval – Mail to Seller.
- sold – Mail to Seller with the order.
- Customer contact seller – Mail to Seller / Admin.
- Seller contact admin – Mail to Admin.
The admin can easily show seller information on the product page as well as respective seller products. For this setting, you have to navigate to Systems -> Design -> Layouts.
Here the admin can configure the layouts settings:
- Select the specific Module
- Can select among the different positions on the page i.e Content Top, Content Bottom, Column Right, Column Left
- Set the order.
Here, the product layout can even be managed by the admin.
Therefore in the frontend on the product page, seller information is on the right side as per layout configuration. Moreover, the related product of the respective seller is seen.
Opencart B2B Marketplace module allows the admin to create customer groups. These customer groups can create sub customer groups.
This B2B marketplace module is right dependent. That is the Group user will able to do things based on their rights.
Child group doesn’t have more than the parent group right. Let’s understand it using below flow chart.
In the above flow chart, the admin has created two customer groups named as “Supplier” and “Distributor”. These customer groups (Supplier, Distributor) has two sub customer group which is named as “Sub-supplier” and “Sub distributer”.
All customer groups and sub customer groups are connected to the admin. Here Supplier and Distributor are parent group and Sub Supplier and Sub Distributors are their child.
So Sub Supplier doesn’t contain rights more than Supplier. Maximum rights of child group are equal to the total rights of the parent group.
Using Marketplace Customer Group, admin can create new Customer group and also edit existing groups.
Hence, by clicking on the Customer Group tab, admin can find customer group list with their right.
So, after clicking on Add new tab, below page will open. From here admin can create a new group.
With check this option, admin can create a parent group. If this option is not checked then a text box will open where the admin has to select parent group.
Child group doesn’t have more rights than the parent group. Child group contains only their parent group rights. Refer to the below screenshot for the same.
- Can Order– Using this right customer group member can do the order for any product.
- View Group Order– With the help of this right, group member will able to see all group orders.
- Can Create User– Using this right, a group member can create users.
- Can Apply Discount– Using this right, the seller can apply a discount on their products.
- Add/Edit Products– With the help of this right, a group member can add/edit the products.
- Product List Access– By checking this right, a group member can access the product list.
- Profile Access-Using this right, user can access the profile.
- Status- The status is set to enable to allow the creation of customer group.
If “Customer Group Disable Action” is disabled by the admin, then admin can disable the group member.
However, here the admin can even edit the existing customer groups.
B2B Marketplace Customer/Seller Login
Marketplace Seller Panel Management
If the admin approves the seller then the marketplace block will display in the account section of the user as per the images.
The seller can create Users and see the list of users if they have “Create User” rights.
The normal customer can also find three new fields in B2B Marketplace if they have “create user” rights.
With these fields, the customer can create a new user, can see the user list and if the customer has no rights to order the product.
Then they will send the product for review and group admin will approve that product after that sub-user/customer can buy that particular product.
Create a user, User list, and Review product tab will appear only if the customer has “Create User” right.
Customer groups and sub customer groups will able to do work based on their rights.
From the above flow chart, you can understand that admin can assign rights to their customer groups (supplier).
These suppliers can create sub customer groups (sub-supplier). Child group(sub-supplier) doesn’t have more than the parent group(supplier) right.
If customer groups or sub customer has the right to add the product, only then they can add the product. Else they will unable to add products.
Marketplace Profile View
Using this link seller can see their products order history. There is also a filter option by which the seller can view order history of the individual customer.
After clicking on the action field, the whole Order information will appear.
Buyer can also add comments to this order and to the admin and also print Seller order invoice. With transaction status, the buyer will know whether the seller has been paid by the admin or not.
After clicking on Print Invoice below page will be open.
Under User List section, seller or customer can see the list of Group User if they have “Create User right”.
Thus, there is also an option for insert new user, edit the existing user and disable the user from the particular group.
Hence, the child group has only its parent group rights.
Sub customer groups will able to do work based on their rights. If Sub customer has the right to add the product, only then they can add the product. Else they will unable to add products.
Thus, in below screenshot sub-user has right to view all order, add the product, product list so this sub-user cannot create a user, access the profile.
So, the group admin of this sub-user is not a seller, so this sub-user will unable to add products and can not see the product list. The B2B marketplace is right dependent.
However, if any group member has only the rights of “product list” so they will unable to add or edit the product.
This field is responsible, if the customer has no rights to order the product, then they will send the product for review and group admin will approve that product after that customer can buy that particular product.
Thus, if the customer has no rights to create order then at the time of checkout they will redirect to below page.
On submission of review, the customer will see a message as below-
Now the seller can view the list of Review orders in ‘Review Product’ section. Wherein the seller can click on the “Action” button, a pop-up window will open. From here the user can select the product for approving the order.
After this, the customer can normally checkout with the Product from front-end.
This B2B Marketplace module is right dependent. That means Group user will able to do things based on their rights.
For any query or doubt Please add a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x