In this hectic world, no one has time to go to the market and search the store one by one. Today customers are more tech-savvy and do online research before shopping. To make shopping easy and convenient for your customer’s store locator is necessary for your business. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Store Locator’ which allows you to add your physical store location on the website.
‘Odoo Website Store Locator’ module facilitates the Website owner to share his store location so that buyers can also visit them if required. Now also many people prefer seeing the products in real before buying them online, so for them, it will be beneficial to look for your store in the city and follow the location to your store.
- The module allows you to add the location on your Odoo Marketplace.
- The User can locate your store address on Google Maps from the backend.
- You can set the configuration for Google Maps from the backend.
- You can set the map settings either on Auto mode or in Manually mode.
- Customers can locate your location that is available in their neighborhood.
- They can easily locate all the store locations on Google Maps using a marker.
- It also shows your address in Google Maps on your website-s frontend.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_store_locator’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_store_locator’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Store Locator Backend Configuration
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons’; enable the checkbox next to Website: Store Locator and click on the ‘Configuration’ button.
- Add Map Settings like Map Type, set map centres to Auto or Manual, add search radius and then save the settings.
- Now, go to the ‘Stores’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu, Click on the Create button to create new store.
- Add Store Name, Address, Other Information; set store coordinates By Address or Manually. Tick the check box on the above right corner to publish it on website.
If you select By Address then the Store Co-ordinates will set automatically.
If you select Manually then the user will set Store Co-ordinates Manually.
Store Locator Website View
- Go to the Website Frontend, click on the Store Locator tab.
- Here, you can check the Store List and the Store Locations.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8
Leave a Comment