Make product appealing with Odoo Website Product Multi Images!
While shopping, customers often look at the whole product from front to back and top to bottom. This helps them get a good idea about products and lets them know more about them. But how can a customer view the different angles of the product on the Odoo website?
Odoo Website Product Multi Images allows you to add multiple images to the products available on your Odoo eCommerce. Moreover, website owners must add numerous images to a product, as it looks more attractive and interactive to the customers.
Further, website multi image help gain customers’ attention and influence them to make purchases. Your website customers can easily view the added images. In addition, they can simply go back and forth and use the slider to view every image.
- Odoo Website Product Multi Images allows you to add multiple images to a product available on your website.
- Further, the module allows you to make the product page more interactive and appealing.
- Every product image is displayed in a slider, and the user can select an image to view them.
- The multi-image slider is fully responsive, and customers can also view the multi-image from their mobile.
- The admin can add multi images in the Odoo product variants or attribute.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_multi_image.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_multi_image.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Once you have installed Odoo Website Product Multi Images, begin the configuration according to the below-mentioned steps.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. To begin with, log in to the Odoo backend, go to ‘Slaes> Products> Products,’ and open a product.
2. On the product page, click the ‘Edit’ button, and in the ‘Sales’ tab, locate ‘Extra Product Media’ and click the ‘Add a Media’ button.
3. After that, in the pop-up, enter the name and upload an image. And if there is a product video, then enter its URL. Once done, click the ‘Save & Close or Save & New’ button as per your need.
4. You can view the total number of images under the ‘Add a Media’ button, as shown in the image below.
5. Now, open the Odoo website, go to ‘Shop’ and locate the configured product.
6. On the product page, you can view all the added images in a slider. You can view each of them by scrolling the mouse wheel or by clicking the next or previous arrow present next to images.
7. Also, check out the responsive mobile view of the website multi image on the website.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Daily Deals
- Website Product Advance Filters
- Odoo Social Commerce Snippet
- Odoo Website Email Verification
- Website Refer And Earn FAQ
- Odoo Affiliate Testimonial Extension
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13