Odoo Website Customise Bundle Products allows to select bundle products and customize the variants of the product from the front end as well as back end, according to need. This module has the feature which makes bundle creation as simple as any other product and has the same features as other products. It provides the admin a facility either to display the list of selected variants or all variants to the customers. It provides the Bundle ribbon and Saved Amount ribbon feature which helps to differentiate these products from others in a website shop.
- Using this module, customers can customise products in a bundle dynamically while buying
- Backend users are allowed to customise bundle either from the website or from the backend.
- Admin has the choice either to display the list of selected variants or all variants to the customers.
- Creating a bundle is as simple as creating any other product.
- Bundle products have same features as any other product.
- Bundle ribbon feature helps to make bundle product more distinguishable in the front end.
Configuration of customise bundle products
- After installing the module, you need to go to Sales Menu. Under Bundle products you need to create bundle product for your web-shop.
- To make a new bundle product, define the product name as you define for any other normal product and product type. For any product to make it a Pack Product/Bundle Product you need to enable Is product pack checkbox.
- Then under Pack Products, define the product items, assign a quantity of product in the bundle, assign product variants that need to be shown in the bundle, and all other types of variants of the related product. Admin has the choice either to display the list of selected variants or all variants to the customers.
- After that save all the requirements of the bundle product.
- When you click on Add an item a pop window will appear. Once done with all click on Save&Close.
Bundle product view
How Website Customise Bundle Products Module works in the front end
- When website view is opened, under shop menu you will find bundle products. These products may have bundle ribbon present on their top left corner.
- These products are always distinguishable as they also contain the blinking Saved amount ribbon for the ordered bundle product.
- Now when any bundle product is selected a product window opens with the total amount paid for the bundle, description of the bundle, customise bundle button and saved amount ribbon.
- When customers click on the customize bundle Button the Choose variants for your bundle window will appear which contains product, product variants, and their quantity selection field.
- If the quantity of the product is not added properly the warning window appears and will disallow customer to add a product to the cart or to go to the next step.
- Once the product is added to the cart shopping cart window will show the pack’s whole details.
- Under sales order and quotations, you will find Add Bundle button to add pack to your cart. It also contains information about the pack.
- When Add Bundle button is clicked, a Bundle product window will appear which consists of the description of the bundle, list of selected variants, and their quantity.
- Once done order with the sales order number is confirmed.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - ODOO V14, V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0