Quick loading with Odoo Website AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)!
While shopping online, users want the eCommerce website to load faster, so they can buy products more quickly and conveniently. But heavy websites and large files make them slow.
So, how to optimize the eCommerce website to boost sales?
Odoo Website Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) module is the perfect solution for you. Moreover, it has amazing features by implementing AMP for the Shop view and Product view. These pages are also having category listing in Sidebar for easy access.
For eCommerce, these are the most visited and most navigated pages. So, if these pages load up instantly without any delay, then surely it reduces the bounce rate & increases the sales conversions. Further, these pages are much faster compared to non-AMP ones since they load directly from Google AMP Cache.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- The module loads faster because of optimized content.
- Improve and optimize performance.
- Further, the module helps in Improving SEO ranking.
- Reduces the bounce rate of your website.
- Increase the site traffic.
- Moreover, it increases the sale conversions.
- Automatically create products view and product view.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_amp.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_amp.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and go to ‘Apps’ and search for Website AMP to see if it’s installed or not.
MOBILE FRONTEND VIEW
2. After installation, open the website on mobile to view the category sidebar.
3. View the product category menu and result on selecting a particular product.
4. After that, you can scroll to the bottom of the page to view the pagination.
5. Also, view the product page with an optimized AMP.
6. In the backend, go to ‘Website AMP> AMP Sidebar.’
7. On the AMP Sidebar page you can configure the sidebar menu.
8. Next, go to ‘Website Amp> AMP CSS’ to edit the CSS of the website.
9. Once done, go to ‘Website Amp> Amp Template.’ On the page, click and open the template you want to edit.
10. Also, you can view the changes after saving them by clicking the ‘Preview’ option.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Country Restriction
- Odoo Website Product Brand
- Website Product Vote-Up/Down
- Odoo DHL Shipping Integration
- Odoo Website Wallet
- Website Recently Viewed Products
- Odoo Website Pre-Order
- Odoo Website Social Wall Feed
- Website Auto Hide Out Of Stock Products
- Odoo Website Product SortBy & ShopBy
- Odoo Website Product Price Range
- Website Image Hotspots
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8