Abandoned Carts are used to remind the customers that they left something in the cart. It helps you to get your customer back and increase sales. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery’; this helps you to send the email notification to the customers for the recovery of the abandoned cart.
Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery helps you to send reminder emails to your valuable customers who gave up on the way of the checkout process. Everybody doesn’t checkout after putting things into the cart. Usually, they forget or due to some other reasons, they have to leave in between and get involved with other engagements. Consumers usually enter their contact information before purchase, or they are potential customers who have already registered on your website.. With their provided contact details you can send reminders via email, informing them about the products they forgot after adding them to the cart. This way sales recovery could be done, which is otherwise been lost.
- The Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery allows you to send email notifications for recovery of the abandoned cart.
- It helps you to recover the Lost Sales with Abandoned cart recovery module.
- An option to select a number of follow-ups sent via email.
- You can make the changes to an automatic abandoned checkout recovery email.
- A separate list for abandoned orders is maintained to trace the email notification sent on.
- Cron settings are available to automatically send an email to the customer’s abandoned checkout.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_cart_recovery’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_cart_recovery’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Backend Configuration and Settings
- Firstly, log in to the Odoo Instance and go to the Website module. Now, go to Settings under the Configuration menu.
- Set the duration for the declaration of the abandoned cart after customer gives up on the checkout page. Select the number of follow up emails to be sent for the abandoned cart recovery. Select the Email Template and then Save the changes.
- Now, move to the Settings, go the Scheduled Actions under the Technical menu.
- Do the settings, define time duration in which cron scheduler will run automatically. Set the number of calls, where -1 define infinite times the scheduler will run. Check the option of repeat missed in order to send the emails for the missed calls due to network failure or may be due to uncertain circumstances.
- Go to shop page, add the desired product to cart and gives up on the way without completing the checkout process. In that case, the cart is considered to be an abandoned cart after a certain duration of time.
- Now, go to the Odoo Website Backend, Go to the Abandoned Carts under the Orders menu.
- Selecting the particular order under the Abandoned Cart page, you can check the details of the cart.
- Add Subject, Recipients and Send the mail by clicking on Send button.
- You can check the sent mail here.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8