Incident Management measures and allow your team members to document their concerns, team Incidents and events in Odoo. The module gives a proper channel to maintain written communication of every team issues and incident worth reporting. Add concerned people and authorities as followers and mark them as resolved once it is properly addressed.
Odoo Team Incident Management helps the team members to track their internal disputes and problems. The module aims to enhance team ethics and internal functioning by properly handling the interests of participants. It provides the employees with a resourceful forum in Odoo to address their questions, events, problems, important matters to the company’s team members, managers, admin etc.
Odoo Team Incident Management tackle problems and incidents with continuous monitoring in a timely manner. Rapid resolution of conflicts and incidents to encourage work practices and team building.
1) Allows members of the team to track team issues and incidents using this module.
2) Separate team incident menu in the module.
3) Proper space for employee issue in documents.
4) Reported issues are visible to allowed members, Team leaders/managers.
5) Others users can be added as the followers to the incident record manually.
6) If the issue has been dealt with, Team Leader / Manager can mark the issue as Resolved.
Access levels for users
For Team Members
- They can create the incident in Odoo.
- Cancel the raised incident.
- Do not have Access to Mark the Issue as resolved.
- Can see Only those incidents which are raised by them or they are added as followers.
For Team Leaders
- Create Team Incidents In Odoo.
- Cancel the Raised incident.
- Can mark the incidents as resolved.
- By default, they can see all incidents of their assigned team.
- They can also see the incidents in which they are added as followers.
For Team Managers
- Is Added as Follower to all the raised Incidents.
- Can create an incident in Odoo.
- Cancel the Raised incident.
- See and Resolve the incidents for all the teams in their department.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Incident_Management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Incident_Management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to your Odoo database to go to the project module.
- Click on the ‘Teams‘ tab to create a new team and add team members.
- Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new team.
- Fill the Team name, select the manager and add team members.
- Add the employee related to that particular incident in the team.
- Save the team by adding appropriate detail in each column and then click on the save tab.
- Click on the team incident tab to create the incident; click on the create button to create the incident.
- Fill details like Subject of the incident, select team, select the person for whom you are creating the incident, select type of incident, how the incident came to your notice. Add a description then click on the save button to save the incident. You can also check the status of the incident here.
- Provide the reason for incident and then submit.
- You can create or check the types of incident by the following way configuration> incident types.
- Create the incident by clicking on the create button.
- Create the incident and then; click on the save button to save the incident.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12