Odoo salesperson own orders & invoices access module allows you to restrict the access of a salesperson’s data from other salespersons. All you need to do is; edit the access rights of the salesperson and enable access to own records. This module helps you to restrict a salesperson to access the records of another salesperson.
Odoo salesperson own orders & invoices access module allows you to show only those records in which the current user is salesperson. This helps you to create confidentiality. Salesperson can easily find their own records in Odoo by the help of this module. Odoo salesperson own orders & invoices access module is a great help for you if you have a large number of salesperson at your place.
- ‘Salesperson own orders and invoices’ (Access to own records in sales orders) will be assigned to a user.
- Once you configured the access to the user, user can check all his oders, invoices and customers separately.
- Allow Access To One’s Own Order Invoices Only.
- You can filter customer details according to the salesperson.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘salesperson_own_access’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘salesperson_own_access’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the odoo portal and go to the settings.
- Go to the Users & Companies tab and select users.
- Click on any of the internal user and tick the checkbox next to ” Access to own records in salesorder”.
- Now, go to the sales module
- Go to the orders tab and click on the “Orders”.
- Sales orders from admin end.
- Go to the customers and check the customers from admin end.
- Go to the invoicing module and check the invoices from admin end.
- Now, login as Internal user whom we give the access of own records in sale orders and go to the sales module.
- Check the orders of the assigned user here.
- Go to the invoicing module check the invoices of the user.
- Now, check the customers of the user; to check this go to the customer tab and click on the customers.
- You can check the assigned salesperson of the customer just by simply clicking on the customer profile.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10,