When we say table management, we mean knowing a restaurant’s floor plan.
Customers tend to be more dissatisfied with having to wait. Providing capacity through effectively managing restaurant tables can reduce customer waiting times.
Let’s consider a case, there is a client with 6 more members to have a dinner party, but the table occupancy in the restaurant is just for 4 people. In such a situation the table manager has to arrange one more table. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to serve all 7 members in the restaurant.
To accomplish such a scenario, we have come up with “Odoo POS Restaurant Join Tables” which facilitates the POS user to join two or more tables together. A pop up arises while validating an order to separate table automatically. Additionally, the POS user is allowed to separate the already joined tables in the POS session. All the information about joining tables is available in the POS back-end.
1. Now serve multiple customers in your restaurant.
2. The Odoo POS restaurant join tables module allows the POS user to join two or more tables together.
3. POS user can separate the joined tables.
4. When the cashier validates the joined tables order, a pop appears to separate the tables.
5. POS user can add the table in already joined tables.
6. The cashier can view table joining information in the POS back-end.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Restaurant Join Tables From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_restaurant_join_tables”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_restaurant_join_tables”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Login to your Odoo database and navigate to the Point of Sale app.
2. Now go to your POS session as a restaurant or Bar.
3. Here click on the “Plus logo” for joining the tables.
4. Now, select the tables you want to join and then click on the “Plus” button to join the tables in your restaurant.
5. Here are the two tables that we joint.
6. Table joining information is saved in the back-end, you can see it in POS back-end orders
7. To separate the joint table, select the joint table, and then click on the “Minus” button.
8. Here you can see the joint tables are now appearing as separate tables,
9. You can join any new table in the already joint tables just follow the same steps. Click on the “Plus” button and then select more tables to join.
10. Here are now three tables together, you can, of course, increase ordecrease the number of joint tables.
11. While validating the order, a pop-up message arises asking for separating the tables. You can separate the tables or move ahead as per your requirement.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at Support@webkul.com
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10