Let your customers feel special and unique in the crowd!
Now you can let your customers know that they are valuable for you. If you deal with Odoo Point Of Sale then you can offer Membership Cards in Odoo POS to your customers.
The Module Odoo POS Membership Cards allows you to offer unique discounts to every customer. It eases the process of offering the Membership Cards in Odoo POS to your customers in an organized way.
Membership Cards not only attracts the customers because of the discount you offer; but also helps you to build a strong customer base.
The concept of Membership Cards in Odoo POS is to offer different types of memberships to your customer. Moreover, your customers can secure and redeem their membership discount with the help of Secret Membership Code.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Odoo Point Of Sale Membership cards allows you to can create multiple membership templates with some associated discounts.
- Membership cards are created and then assigned to the customers.
- Customers can use their membership cards to avail discount on their orders.
- You can redeem the discount for your customers via secret membership code or can scan the barcode of the Membership card.
- You can assign more than one membership card to the customer if it is enabled in the setting.
- A membership card in Odoo POS can be issued to one customer only.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_membership_cards’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_membership_cards’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo and then go to the Odoo POS.
2) Now, under customer Membership tab click on Membership template to create a new membership template. Mention the name of the template with the assigned discount and the duration of the template in terms of the years.
3) To create membership cards for a customer select the membership template name, select the customer to whom you want to issue the card.
You can also edit the issue date and expiry date manually which are calculated by the duration mentioned while creating the Membership Template.
Additionally, you can add the card code manually or can generate it automatically.
4) Once created, you can print the membership card.
5) To override the existing discount, go to the Membership Discount and create a new one and enable Override the existing discount.
Now, select one of the radio buttons to Override all existing discounts or to Override existing discounts which are less than membership discounts.
6) To Ignore Membership Discount If Discount Already Exists enable the checkbox and select one of the radio buttons to ignore membership discounts for all order lines or only for those order lines where discount exists.
7) Enable Allow only one membership card per customer to avoid issuing multiple cards to a single customer.
8) Now, activate the Point Of Sale session and select the products to order. Now select the option Membership Card and add the secret membership code.
9) The membership discount is added to the product, you can select the payment method to pay and proceed to confirm the order.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the User guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9
Leave a Comment