Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
A gratifying payment method is key to gain the trust of customers!! eCommerce is the demand of today’s generation and Marketplace is the heart of eCommerce. Today, online transaction is a need of an hour as everybody prefers paying online rather paying in cash. So, it’s important to leverage your customers with the facility of paying online to purchase a product. Also, there are many sellers available on Marketplace, so it’s important to keep clarity between your seller’s payments. To make this happen, Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect Module helps you to split the payment among the sellers and yourselves dynamically.
The module basically handles direct payouts to your bank account. Customers enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you. The Stripe payment gateway handles direct payouts to your bank account. This also helps customers to save their card information for future purchases and save time.
- The Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect Module adds a Stripe Payment Method to your website.
- The payment will be done through the Stripe hosted checkout form on your website.
- With this module, the customer will not be redirected to another site for payment
- At the time of checkout, the payment will split between the seller(s) and you.
- You can Enable/disable the payment method from the admin panel from the backend.
- You and seller can manage refund directly from their stripe account
- The stripe payment provides faster payment processing
- The module allows sellers to register themselves using stripe connect
- It supports all the cards that are supported by Stripe.
- The module helps customers to save their card for the future purchase
- Customers can delete their saved cards anytime from their account section.
- The Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect Module covers 100% PCI compliance.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_stripe_marketplace’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_stripe_marketplace’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, visit the Website backend, and follow the path Configuration>>Payment Acquirers.
- Here you will see the list of payment acquirers. Select the Stripe Payment Acquirer and edit the details.
- You can also connect with the Stripe Payment Method by following the path Seller Dashboard>>Configuration>>Stripe Payment.
- After you log in as a seller, click on the Seller Dashboard App and follow the path Configuration>>Stripe payment.
- Connect to the stripe account to receive payment through stripe by clicking the “connect with stripe” button. When the seller clicks on the button, it will redirect to the stripe website.
- Then click on “authorize access to this account” button that helps sellers to connect with the stripe account.
- Once the process completed successfully, it will again redirect to the Stripe page with status and this will help to make the seller stripe connected with the admin stripe. This also helps to update the stripe account details through the “update stripe” button and also helps to disconnect connection by clicking on the “disconnect from stripe” button.
To get stripe test/live API keys
- To get Stripe test/live API keys, under Stripe “your account” click on “account settings”.
- Now, a popup window will appear, and on this click on API keys menu, test secret key and live secret key will appear which can be used for test mode and live mode respectively.
- Once done with the connection formation, it will redirect to the URL pop up window where the seller will find redirect URLs for development and production respectively.
- Hence, By clicking on the Refund payment button seller can select on the pop up window whether the seller wants to make a full refund or partial refund under transactions menu>> payments>> select partial/full refund and click on “refund” button.
- Seller can also check payments details under transaction menu>> payments.
- To view the payments/transactions related to a particular seller, under seller Dashboard menu>> sales>> Seller payments.
- It also facilitate to check the particular seller stripe details from seller’s profile under Payment section.
- Once done with the order shipping and billing address on order page under the payment menu, select payment method as Marketplace stripe connect and then click on pay now. The customer can now proceed with the payment on the popup form where the customer can specify credit card details.
- When the customer clicks on the Pay button if payment is made successful with correct details the button will change to green with a tick mark and then redirect buyer to the website.
- Now on order confirmation page all payment details will appear with the payment method selected for specified amount and transaction status.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 184.108.40.206