Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect will split the payment among the seller(s) and admin dynamically. Odoo marketplace stripe connect module helps with payment which will be done through Stripe hosted checkout form. Marketplace Stripe payment is used to accept online payments over the Internet anywhere in the world. Marketplace Stripe connect handles everything, including storing card details, payment split, full refund & partial refund. The module handles direct payouts to your bank account. Users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
NOTE : This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Stripe Payment Method added to your site
- Payment will be done through Stripe hosted checkout form
- Buyer will not be redirected to other site for payment
- At the time of checkout, payment will split between the seller(s) and admin
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel
- Admin/Seller can manage refund directly from their stripe account
- Faster payment processing
- Allow sellers to register themselves using stripe connect
- Supports all the cards that stripe supports
- Customers can save their card for the future purchase
- Customers can delete their saved card from their account section
- Covers 100% PCI compliance
Once done with the module installation follow the mentioned configuration settings.
After seller login, click on seller dashboard. Now, under configuration> click on stripe payment. This will help seller to connect stripe account to receive payment through stripe by clicking “connect with stripe” button. When seller click on the button, it will redirect to stripe website.
Once the process completed successfully, it will again redirect to stripe page with status and this will help to make the seller stripe connected with admin stripe. This also help to update the stripe account details through “update stripe” button and also helps to disconnect connection by clicking on “disconnect from stripe” button.
To get stripe test/live API keys
Hence, By clicking on Refund payment button seller can select on pop up window whether seller want to make full refund or partial refund under transactions menu> payments> select partial/full refund and click on “refund” button.
Back Panel Settings
Once done with the order shipping and billing address on order page under payment menu, select payment method as Marketplace stripe connect and then click on pay now. Buyer can now proceed with the payment on the popup form where buyer can specify credit card details.
Now on order confirmation page all payment details will appear with the payment method selected for specified amount and transaction status.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo10x