Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Is your seller going on vacation? Don’t worry, with our module Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation you can manage your marketplace seller vacation in advance and allow your sellers to manage their stores and products accordingly. So, now you can plan your time and manage your schedule according to your convenience.
Leaving your business in the middle can be something to worry about, if not planned in advance. With the help of this module, a message will be displayed in your seller’s profile, seller’s shop, and seller’s product page to inform your customers that the seller of this product is on vacation thus, doesn’t leave them disappointed. A customized message is also added to your storefront and manages the display of products accordingly.
- The Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation Module allows your sellers to set multiple vacations for particular intervals.
- The sellers can describe their vacation before going offline.
- You can easily manage seller vacation from the backend.
- A seller can disable “All his product” or “Add to cart” button for their products or make “Active all products” for sale during vacation.
- You can set default message which will be displayed on the seller profile, seller shop, and on seller product page when the seller will be on vacation.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_vacation’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_vacation’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Seller Dashboard app from the backend.
- Follow the path Configuration>>Settings. Hereunder the Website tab, enable the ‘Seller vacation option‘.
- Follow the path Sellers/Vendors>>Seller Vacation.
- You can see a new menu of Seller vacation inside the Seller dashboard. Inside the menu seller vacation, you can see every seller who has requested the vacation. Correspondingly admin can approve/reject a seller’s vacation request.
- As soon as you will approve/reject a seller vacation request the status of the request will be changed automatically. Also, you can create and edit a vacation request and assign it to a particular seller.
- Every seller can see a new tab visible under the profile of the respective seller from where he can define the date on which he will be on vacation.
- Now, login as seller and visit the Seller Dashboard app from the backend and follow the path Sellers/Vendors>>My Profile.
- By clicking on the ‘add an item‘ button, the seller can create a new vacation request. Inside a vacation, the request seller will define the start and end date of vacation most importantly what will be the action till the time he will be on vacation and description and after filling all the details he can click on the Request to approve button to send the approval request to you.
- A seller can select from available actions which will be implemented for the time period till the seller is on vacation. Actions during vacation are:
- Disable all products: None of the seller’s products will be visible on the website.
- Disable add to cart: This means all the products will be visible but the add to cart button will be disabled.
- Active for sale: Buyers can purchase the seller’s product even he is on vacation.
- Here is the view of the Seller profile and Seller shop when the seller is on vacation and the action implemented is on “Disable all product”.
- Seller Profile page and shop will appear like this when a seller is on vacation and action implemented is “Disable add to cart”.
Let’s see the same thing for a different seller too.
- When the action is selected to “Disable add to cart” then add to cart button will be disabled. In this case, a buyer will be able to see the product but will not be able to add them to the cart.
- Here is the website view when all the product are allowed to be sold. Which means when the action Active all products are selected then all the product will be displayed in the seller profile and seller shop page.
- It’s noteworthy that the default message and the date till which the seller will be on vacation will be displayed in the seller shop and seller profile page.
- Here is the product page when seller’s product is set to be active and the seller is on vacation.
- As soon as the seller will be back, their products will be available again on the website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0