Employees are the backbone of any organization. And to provide a better service to their employees in their crucial time, we came up with an interesting option of the loan management system. Several companies provide loans to their employees and managing that data is of utmost importance. Odoo Loan Management system does the job to manage the financial data and loan requests of employees.
Odoo Loan Management System provides a fully-fledged functionality for employees to request loans with details such as the loan amount, date of the first installment, etc. It helps users to improve the activity, efficiency, and transparency for providing better service to the employees. Users can easily set the Loan EMI Start After and Refuse Request Generation Deadline. Also, there is an option to approve or disapprove the loan request too.
Employees can even take back their loan requests in the no. Days set by the user. Moreover, An employee can also request to postpone the EMI of the current month and deduction of the EMI’s is visible on employee’s payslips.
- Odoo Employee Loan Management system allows users to manage the employee loans form the Odoo Backend.
- Admin can configure the Loan EMI Start After and Refuse Request Generation Deadline.
- The modules help admin to manage and track the current running loans, approved, canceled and rejected requests from the dashboard itself.
- Admin has the authority to approve or disapprove the request and manage EMI of the approved loans.
- If approved, admin can manage the EMI’s of the approved loans.
- The module also facilitates employees as they can delete their requests within the no. Of days set by the admin.
- In case, employees are unable to pay the EMI, then they can even request to postpone the EMI of the current month without any hassle.
- Once the loan has been approved, the EMI deduction is visible in the payslip pf the employees.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘emp_loan_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘emp_loan_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
After the successful installation of the Odoo Employee Loan Management System module, you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow as follows:
Employees Loan setting
- Under the configuration, go to the ‘Setting’ tab and define the default time for ‘Loan EMI Start After‘ and ‘Refuse Request Generation Deadline‘ fields.
- Go to the Odoo backend and click on the ‘Employees’ menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Employees Loan’ tab and select ‘Employee Loans‘.
- Here, you can check the list of all employee’s loans with their respective status(draft, waiting for approval, approval and done) and other related information.
- By clicking on the ‘Create‘ button you can also create new employee loans. Define employee name, type of loan and tenure of the loan.
- Submit once done which will change the employee loan state from ‘Draft’ to ‘Waiting for approval‘.
- Although, if your ‘Loan Type‘ is not listed, then you can create your own loan type and continue with your loan request.
- Once created, click on the ‘Approved’ button to change the state from ‘Waiting for approval’ to ‘Approved‘.
- If the admin declines the employee loan by clicking on the ‘Declined‘ button then a pop up will appear where admin can define the reason for rejecting the loan. Once done ‘Save‘ the information.
- Admin can see the list of loan types made by the employees by clicking on the ‘Loan Types’ tab.
Request Loan tab
- An employee can check his loan request by clicking on the tab ‘Request Loan‘ under the employee profile.
- By clicking on the tab EMIs an employee can check his loan EMI’s details.
- List of EMIs with their respective state (pending payment, waiting for postponement, postponed and paid).
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.1