Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2 provides credit management to the sellers. Using this module Seller can offer credit points based on their rules. Buyer can apply for multiple sellers credits.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento2 Marketplace first.
Features Of Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2
- The seller can set price per credit point.
- The seller can create credit rules.
- Credit rules are based on Total Sales, Product Price, Particular Product.
- The buyer can see their credit details like Total Credits, Debits, and Remaining Credits.
- The buyer can apply for multiple seller credits in the same order and also delete them.
- The buyer can apply credit points on the checkout page and the shopping cart page.
- The admin can see Seller’s Credit, with credit description, Order description, status from the admin panel.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per the requirement.
Installation Of Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command –
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command –
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
Translation Of Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2
Language translation can be easily done by navigating to-
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Now replace the words after the comma (,) on the right with your translated words.
Now you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code- de_DE.CSV.
To complete the module translation, upload the translated file to the same folder.
Seller Credit Management
The seller can manage all Credits under Marketplace Dashboard > Credits Manager. The seller can set price per credit point, create credit rules and manage “My Credits Manager Rule”.
The seller can select Credit rule based on the followings-
- Total Sales: The seller will set the particular sales amount (total sales) for a customer, on which credit will apply.
- Product Price: Here, the credit will be applied on specified product price which is selected by the seller.
- Particular Product- If a seller has selected a Particular Product as credit rule then Credits will apply on that particular product.
The seller will decide the amount on which points will be credit for the selected rule and also the number of credit point for the particular amount.
The seller will also decide the Rule Period on the basis of the date.
My Credit Manager Rule – The seller can also manage the existing credit rules by editing or deleting as shown in the image below-
Seller Credit Use By Customer
When the customer adds the product to the cart, there will a drop-down for Seller’s Credit. The customer can select multiple Seller’s credits on the same order and apply it. The customer can also cancel the credits.
The customer can apply Seller’s Credit and remove applied credit points on the checkout page.
The customer can see their credit details under Credits Detail
The customer can find their Total Credit by clicking on “Total Credit” tab.
The customer can find their Total Debit by clicking on “Total Debit” tab.
The customer can find their Remaining Credits by clicking on “Remaining Credits” tab.
The admin can see the “Credited Amount” by clicking on the Sales > Order
The admin can see seller’s credit under Marketplace Management > Seller Credits Here admin can find Seller’s credit details with credit description, Seller name, status, Customer Name, Number of Credits.
That’s all for the Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2 module still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x