Marketplace Campaign Extension for Magento 2 is a performance-driven marketing module. By the help of this extension, the store owner can create multiple campaigns, add stunning banners and add flexible promotional rules.
The admin can create campaigns for a specific duration, add promotion/discount on the products. The admin can select customer groups. The sellers can easily join the campaign through the e-mail or marketplace seller dashboard within the last join date.
The seller can add multiple products to the campaign and also change the status and quantity of the added products in the campaign.
Note: This extension is an add-on to the Multi-Vendor Marketplace. To make use of this extension, you must have first installed the Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- Admin can visualize all the campaigns details in a grid.
- The admin can allow/disallow sellers from joining the campaign.
- The admin can remove seller from a campaign.
- The admin can send join request mail to sellers.
- The admin can set promotion details.
- The admin can set terms & conditions.
- The admin can view the campaign orders.
- The seller can visualize all the allowed campaigns details in a grid.
- The seller can see the promoted campaigns on marketplace dashboard.
- The seller can join the promoted campaigns from marketplace dashboard.
- The seller can view the campaign description and choose to join.
- The seller can manage the range of products available for a particular campaign.
- The customer can check the available offers by clicking on the offers menu.
- The customer can check the available products for an offer and add that product to the cart.
- The customer can read the terms & conditions set by the admin.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
After the successful installation of the extension, log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores>Configuration>Webkul>Marketplace Campaign as shown below in the snapshot.
Here, the admin can select the email template which will be sent to the seller for joining the campaign.
For Multilingual support, please navigate to “Store>Configuration>General >Locale Options”. And select your desired language from the Locale option.
If you want to translate their module language from English to German then follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpCampaign/i18n in their unzipped folder. After that, you will get a CSV file with the name “en_US.csv”.
Now, rename that CSV as to your region code and language code like – “de_DE.csv” for German and translate all right side content after the comma (,) in your language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpCampaign/i18n where you have installed Magento 2 on the server. The module will get translated into your desired Language. It also supports RTL and LTR languages.
Now, from the Marketplace Management tab, the admin can-
1- Manage campaigns
2- Campaign orders
- Manage campaigns- From the Marketplace Management, the admin can manage the campaigns by navigating to Marketplace Management> Manage Campaigns
Now from the Manage Campaigns, the admin can manage, edit, and also add a new campaign. The admin also can manage the campaign status in bulk, by selecting all the campaign at once.
After clicking on the Add New Campaign, the admin can add a new campaign, where the admin has to fill the details about the campaign.
Here the admin have to fill the details about the new campaign-
- Condition & Action
- Seller Campaign Details
- Promotion Banners
- Customer Terms & Condition
1- Information: In the information section the admin can enter the details for the campaign like-
- Title- Here the admin enter the title of the campaign
- Status- The admin can enable and disable the campaign from the status button
- Website- The admin select the website for which the admin wants to create the campaign
- Customer Group- The admin can select a particular customer group for which the admin wants to create the campaign
- From- The admin can select the starting date of the campaign
- To- The admin can set to end date of the campaign
2- Condition and Action: From the Condition & Action section the admin configures the module to set the rule and price for the campaign. Here, the admin can set the Condition True or False. By just clicking on the plus sign the admin can set the condition accordingly.
Here the admin also selects the category or product for which the admin wants to apply the rule.
Now, the admin can set the action on the basis of the rule set.
- Apply– The admin apply the action according to-
Percent of product price discount: Discounts item by subtracting a percentage from the original price.
Fixed amount discount: Discounts item by subtracting a fixed amount from the original price.
Fixed amount discount for whole cart: Discounts the entire cart by subtracting a fixed amount from the cart total.
Buy X get Y Free (discount amount is Y): Defines a quantity that the customer must purchase to receive a quantity for free. (The Discount Amount is Y.)
- Discount Amount- The amount of discount that is offered.
- Maximum Qty Discount is Applied to- Sets the maximum number of products that the discount can be applied to in the same purchase.
- Discount Qty Steps (Buy X)- Sets the number of products represented by “X” in a “Buy X Get Y Free” promotion.
- Discard Subsequence Rules- Determines if additional rules can be applied to this purchase. To prevent multiple discounts from being applied to the same purchase, select “Yes.” Options: Yes / No
3- Seller Campaign Details:
Here, the admin can configure the-
- Do you want to involve seller- The admin can select if the seller could participate in the campaign or not
- Last Date to Join- The admin can set the last date to join the campaign by the sellers
- Title For Seller Dashboard- Enter the campaign title for the Seller Dashboard
- Description For Seller- The admin can enter the Description of the campaign for the seller.
- Campaign Banner For Seller- The admin can upload the Campaign Banner for the seller.
4- Promotion Banners: Here the admin can set,
- Start Promotion From- The admin can enter the date from when the admin wants to start the Promotion
- Campaign banner- The admin can upload the campaign banner and save the campaign.
5- Customer Terms & Condition: The admin can write the Terms & Condition here for the customer according to the campaign.