Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor: Now, in the Magento 2 Marketplace Multi-vendor Marketplace, the admin will be able to login into the Vendor and the Customer account panel from the admin back-end using the Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor add-on. This will allow the admin to have a total control over the marketplace and having this functionality will surely be beneficial for the admin of the Magento 2 marketplace.
- For making use of the Magento 2 Admin As Vendor plugin, you must have first installed the Magento 2 Marketplace Multi-vendor module.
- This add-ons functionality will also work with the default Magento 2, so the admin will only be able to log in to the customer’s account.
- Allows the admin to do quick login as vendor
- Allows the admin to do quick login as customer
- The admin does not need any credential or password to login
- The admin can login to storefront from any seller’s or customer’s account
- Source code is 100% open for customization
- Supported with Magento version 2.2.x
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Admin Login As Vendor
Now, under the Manage Seller menu option, you will have the section with all the vendors of the marketplace. To login to any of the seller account panel just click on the “Login As Vendor” link next to the seller under the Login as vendor column.
Admin Login As Customer
Now, under the All Customers menu option, you will have the section with all the customers of the marketplace. To login to any of the customers account panel just click on the “Login As Customer” link next to the customer under the Login as Customer column.
That’s all for Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor plugin. If you have any query, question, or suggestion regarding it’s functionality then you can directly get back to us at email@example.com or just raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x