Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor: Now, in the Magento 2 Marketplace Multi-vendor Marketplace, the admin will be able to login to the Vendor and the Customer account panel from the admin back-end using the Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor add-on.
Meanwhile, this will allow the admin to have total control over the marketplace, and having this functionality will surely be beneficial for the admin of the Magento 2 marketplace.
- For making use of the Magento 2 Admin As Vendor plugin, you must have first installed the Magento 2 Marketplace Multi-vendor module.
- This add-ons functionality will also work with the default Magento 2, so the admin will only be able to log in to the customer’s account.
- Allows the admin to do quick login as vendor
- Allows the admin to do quick login as customer
- The admin does not need any credential or password to login
- The admin can login to storefront from any seller’s or customer’s account
- Source code is 100% open for customization
- Supported with Magento version 2.2.x
Firstly, customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
Moreover, the extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
First command –
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command –
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command –
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Admin Login As Vendor
Moreover, under the Manage Seller menu option, you will have the section with all the vendors of the marketplace.
Admin Login As Customer
Further, under the All Customers menu option, you will have the section with all the customers of the marketplace.
That’s all for Magento 2 Admin Login As Vendor plugin. If you have any query, question, or suggestion regarding it’s functionality then you can directly get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x