The Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento will convert your Magento Store into a native mobile application. Now it is not necessary to have desktops/laptops to shop from your store. The customers/buyers can easily visit your store by using the mobile application (Android/iOS) on the go.
The mobile application has better user experience with splendid features and functionalities and it is fully compatible with your default Magento Store. The mobile application provides a user-friendly experience and enhances the customers’ engagement with the mobile platform. So what you waiting for, you must have a mobile app with great features & functionalities for your store.
In the Age of the Customer, consumers are increasingly empowered. They decide where, when, and how they engage with organizations as they shop. This paves a great growth opportunity for the e-Commerce retailers to bridge the gap between the digital and physical shopping experiences.
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new areas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product “MOBIKUL”, which is compatible with all the e-Commerce Platforms like Magento, OpenCart, Prestashop, Open ERP, Shopify, X-Cart, CS-Cart, Joomla and WordPress.
Mobile technology is a broad category that includes all devices, protocols, and infrastructures that allow one to communicate, interact and exchange data with an individual or system anywhere and anytime. Examples include mobile phones, PDAs (Personal Digital Assistants) etc.
The main reason for the increase in preference for mobile apps is that it is not necessary that the seller is really reaching the customers with their emails, personalized notifications etc.
As it may be possible that they are not accessing these options at the time of need, but since mobile has become a necessity in today’s world and everyone is having the same in their hands, so MOBIKUL will provide Instant Connectivity of shoppers with notifications, offers and deals at that juncture only.
Creating an interactive interface for your mobile website is a complex task. It must be easy to use and understand, like the buttons must be big enough so users don’t have any problems “tapping” them, the scroll lists shouldn’t be too long so the users won’t get bored, although it must attract consumer’s eye, images should be light enough so the website doesn’t take ages to load and many more.
Here comes our role to remove the complexities and make the tasks easier for you to try your hands on a new experience.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Assuring you for your customers’ privacy and security concerns.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
- To increase customers’ engagement because of their growing reliance on mobile technology.
- To increase the engagement and conversion rates of customers the need is to send relevant Push notifications over their mobile phones as their preference is more for mobiles over websites to stay connected with the web, therefore it is important to communicate your Notifications, to grab their attention at that instant only, and thereby MOBIKUL helps you with that and increases your mobile revenue at the same time.
- Provides an easy way to compare the Product, Prices, and Reviews.
- ‘Time Critical services’ like Push notification, and alerts.
- Easy ‘Sharing of Products’ through various platforms like Whatsapp, Fb, Twitter etc.
- Ease of use of ‘Attractive and Convenient UX’.
- Application frameworks or Operating systems, which it supports are ‘Android and Apple platforms’.
- Provision of ‘Synced carts or Cross-Platform carts’ to bestow a seamless experience to browse on one platform and purchase from another. Along with it provides ease to shoppers as stored customer data doesn’t have to enter again, like delivery address and billing details etc.
- Providing ‘Multiple trustworthy Payment methods’ like Paypal, MangoPay, Stripe, WePay, Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery etc.
- Providing Layered Navigation for filtering the products on various attributes.
- Interactive Front-end Panel for the stores.
- An additional feature providing Multiple Store Views in which the store can be customized to view in Different languages.
The Magento Mobikul, Mobile App Builder has the really interactive Homepage. It includes the main homepage banners (slider banners), Shop by Category, Featured Product Carousel, New Product Carousel and hot deals section.
- The Slider Banners: The Admin can add as many as slider banners from the backend admin panel and can add the categories and products for respective banners.
- Shop By Category: This attractive features will make the application more user-friendly as the admin can add the interactive banners images and each image will have a category which is selected by the Admin from the admin backend panel. Including the main category, the admin also adds any sub-category with the respective image.
Featured Product Carousel: This feature shows the featured products from the all the categories or specific categories splendidly in the horizontal carousel slider. The feature is really user-friendly from the mobile application perspective.
New Product Carousel: This feature displays all the newly/latest added products of the store in the horizontal carousel slider so that the customers will always know about the latest products of your store.
Right Navigation Drawer
In the Dashboard Section, the customer can view his/her default addresses of billing and shipping. Also, he/she can easily manage/edit these addresses.
The customers can view their recent orders and also the recent reviews that they have placed against any products. This section also allows to change or add new address details.
Under My Order tab, it will show all the orders made by the customer with their Order Ids, Date, Shipment Details, Order Status and to View/ Reorder.
Under My Review tab, it will list up all the reviews made by the customer on different products of the store with the reviews and ratings for the product.
My Downloadable Products
Left Navigation Drawer Page
All Categories and Products
The feature permits to display all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products (Simple, Virtual, Configurable, Grouped, Bundle and Downloadable) of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the MOBIKUL.
The Page will display the Status of the product, Details of the product, Quantity selected and options for-
- Add to cart.
- Add to Wishlist.
- Share Options.
- Choose Option like Color, Size.
- Description and Additional Information.
- Review and Ratings.
To provide a hassle-free experience for the customer in order to prevent them from searching for everything, a catalog accommodates the features of Layered Navigation, Search Engine Visibility (by capturing traffic with highly relevant keywords), etc.
The search feature operates in 3 ways- Like, Full Text, and Combine. ‘Like’ finds the similarity between the keywords matching with product titles, whereas ‘Full Text’ exactly matches the keyword with the titles and ‘Combine’ is a mix of both.
There are two ways to search for a product, one is the search engine known as Catalog Search which will show all the products related to the searched keyword along with its Price and buttons for adding it directly to wishlist or to compare.
The other is Advanced Search (under Quick Links) to find products on more parameters like Name, Description, Price, Color, Size, Gender etc. In order to narrow down the navigation.
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, layered navigation simplifies the product search, filtering items based on their attributes. For eg. Shoes can be filtered by size, material, price, color etc. It benefits the customer to narrow the search according to the desired product. These can be changed according to specified product attributes. The store owner can control the filters from backend and thus can benefit the customers by-
- Speeding up the products search
- Saving their time.
- Providing more search flexibility.
The specified tab will redirect you to the shopping cart page which will display the products in the cart with Product details like major attributes, price, quantity, subtotal and an option to remove the product from the cart. It also provides options to apply discount quotes (if any) and to estimate the shipping and tax rates according to the customer’s location and shipping rates.
The Grand Total amount will be shown along with a button to proceed towards the checkout.
Calculation of Taxes (Tax Rule) is based upon 3 mandatory fields- Customer Tax Class, Product Tax Class, and Tax Rate. Each customer is assigned to a particular Customer Class, similarly, each product will be associated with a particular Product Class (selected at the time of creation of the product). Magento calculates the Tax by matching these 3 areas, Tax Class of the product in the cart (Taxable Goods, Shipping goods etc.), Tax Class of the Customer (Whole seller, Retailer etc.) and the Location of the transaction taking place (which is set in the section “Manage Tax Zones and Rates” ) traced from Billing or Shipping Address.
The Checkout is further divided into 4 sections-
- Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to update/ change it.
- Selection of Shipping Method which may include the option to add Gift options (if enabled).
- Payment information from various payment gateways.
- Order Review, which will display all the products with its Price, Quantity and Grand Total after adjusting discounts, shipping charges etc. With Sub-Total.
Shipping Method & Payment Method
It’s a way through which buyer decides to pay the seller for the goods and services purchased. A customer can choose a payment method based on the owner’s list of preferred payment methods. Various Payment methods provided by the app are Paypal, Cash on delivery, Saved Credit Cards/ Money Orders, Bank Transfers, Cheques etc.
The section will be shown at the time of checkout where the details for the chosen payment method needs to be entered.
After selecting shipping method and payment method, the customer can review the order. After reviewing, the customer will receive a message “Your Order Has Been Received” with the order id.
That’s all for the Magento Mobile App, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x , 1.7.x.x , 1.8.x.x , 1.9.x.x