Magento 2 Base Cloud storage extension allows business merchants to store product-related information like; images, product attachments, etc. It gives extra space to the cloud storage for storing product data.
The store admin can also export orders, invoices, shipments, etc. of their Magento 2 store with the help of this module. The admin can even check the overall storage and folders with the drive name.
- The admin can enable or disable the module status.
- The store admin can select from which drive frontend images will display.
- The admin can mass export the product attachments to cloud storage from the product listing mass action.
- The admin can mass export orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos separately as well as all together at once.
- The store admin can check how many folders and files are present on the drive from the cloud storage dashboard page.
- The admin can export the files from the cloud dashboard page to the cloud storage drive.
- The store admin can check the storage consumed by the files present on the cloud storage directly from the cloud storage dashboard page.
- Admin can check the “Permission”, “State”, and “File count” of the folder from the cloud storage dashboard page.
- The admin can choose the folder id to which he wants to export the file.
- All the images and Banner will directly display from the drive Url on the front end.
Install Extension from Webkul Store
#1 Download Module
Firstly, you need to log in to Webkul Store, go to My Account>My Purchased Products section, verify and then download and extract the contents of this zip folder on the system.
#2 Upload Folder
Once the module zip is extracted, follow path src>app and then copy the app folder into the Adobe Commerce Cloud root directory on the server as shown below:
#3 Run Commands
After uploading the module folder, you need to run the following commands in the Magento 2 root directory:
now. Read More
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush
Configuration- Magento 2 Base Cloud Storage
Note: The admin has to run the given command for Magento 2 Base Cloud Storage.
composer require google/apiclient:^2.0
The admin will navigate through Stores> Configuration> Base Cloud Storage to make general configurations.
Module Enable- Select ‘Yes‘ from the dropdown list to enable the module status.
Show Frontend images from drive- The admin has to select the drive from which the frontend images will display.
Google Drive Integration
Storage Connection Enable- From here, the admin has to enable the storage connection by selecting Yes.
Instance Name- Enter the instance name here.
Cloud folder ID- Now, the admin will have to enter the cloud folder ID.
Cloud folder ID for Filesystem Images- Similarly, the admin will enter the cloud folder id for the image filesystem.
Redirect URL- Here, the store admin enters the redirect URL.
Service Account Credentials
Private Key- The admin will enter the private key of the service account.
Client Email- The client email will be entered by the store admin.
Client ID- Likewise, the admin will enter the client id here.
The admin can export all media from here by clicking on the Export All Media button.
For Eg; The admin can get the service account credentials for Google Drive by clicking here.
Workflow of Magento 2 Base Cloud Storage
Furthermore, by navigating through Base Cloud Storage> Cloud Storage Dashboard the folders and overall storage will display on the dashboard.
The number of folders and files with the drive name will also display on the dashboard in the Storage Drive tab.
Now, the admin will click on the Export button to export the files from the cloud storage. A Cloud Export form will appear to export the files as shown in the screenshot.
Storage Type- Select the storage type from the dropdown list.
Parent Folder ID- Enter the parent folder ID of the drive.
Select File- Select the file which you want to extract.
Moreover, the drive folders will also display in the Drive Folders tab as shown in the screenshot:
You can also check our complete Magento 2 extensions.
That is all about the Magento 2 Base Cloud Storage. If you have any queries regarding the plugin, please contact us at Webkul Support System.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x