Odoo Website Project Kanban View to enhance efficiency and accessibility!
Managing project in the Kanban view help in efficient management and makes sorting and filtering data easier. However, by default, the Kanban view is unavailable on the Odoo website. Thus how to get Kanban View for project management on Odoo Website?
Odoo Website Project Kanban View overrides the default Odoo functionality and adds the Kanban view to the project and task section. Moreover, the module adds several other features such as sort by, group by, filter by, and search bar in Kanban view. In addition, you can click the load more button to view every task.
Further, the Odoo app allows you to drag and drop tasks to change their stage. All this help in better and more efficient task and project management.
- It adds the Kanban view for tasks/projects on the Odoo website.
- The module adds various functionalities like group by, sort by, filter, etc.
- You can manage projects/tasks status by dragging and dropping.
- The Odoo app further adds a search bar to find tasks/projects easily.
- Easily switch between List and Kanban view on the Odoo website.
- Odoo Website Project Kanban View adds a show more button to unfold the cards.
- The module improves the accessibility and performance of projects.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_web_project_task_view.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_web_project_task_view.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Hopping on to the configuration of Odoo Website Project Kanban View.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. Go to the Website module and click the ‘Go to Website’ button after installing.
2. Click the user profile on the Odoo website and select the ‘My Account’ option.
3. Choose between the project or task option.
4. On the Project page, you can view the projects in Kanban View with sort by and group by options.
5. Similarly, on the task page, you can view the newly added sort by, group by, filters, and search bar. Also, you can click the ‘Load More’ button to unfold the cards.
6. Result when you apply a filter.
7. Results when you apply a sorting option.
8. Search bar will let you find a specific task as shown in the below image.
9. You can also switch between Kanban and List view by the provided button.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Donation Program
- Website Sale Rental for Enterprise
- Odoo Website Address City
- Odoo Website Variants in Table
- Website Facebook Live Stream
- Odoo Website Cookie Consent
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14