E-commerce CRM system is one of the most important parts of the e-commerce market. CRM helps the organization to create lead and bring opportunity out of that lead. OpenCart CRM Extension facilitates the admin to create sales agents for better customer relationship management.
Also, the admin can assign various roles to the sales agents for customer management. This helps in creating leads and leads further converts in opportunity.
- The admin can create multiple sales agents.
- The admin can provide various access permission and modify permission to the sales agent by assigning different roles to them.
- Custom CRM e-mail Templates can be created by admin.
- The sales agent can create leads.
- The admin and sales agent can view the opportunity list generated from leads.
- The sales agent can manage leads by creating Notes, sending mails, adding call logs, and by adding tasks to the leads.
- The admin and sales agent can view the lead source (Abandoned Cart, Wish List, Contact Us, Missing Order).
- The admin and sales agent can view the list of leads out of the lead sources.
The installation of the Module is easy. Under the module XML, there are 2 folders catalog and admin, you just need to upload these folders to the root directory of the website.
Now log in to admin backend and navigate through Extensions > Extension Installer. Click the Upload button and browse the XML file, this file is in the ocmod folder. Please select the correct ocmod folder. According to your Opencart version installed in your system.
Note – You can also install the OpenCart CRM Extension by uploading the ZIP or XML file from the ocmod folder. Please upload the ZIP file for version 3.X and upload the XML file for version 2.X.
After uploading the XML file, please navigate through Extensions > Modifications. Forthwith, click the Refresh button as visible in the below snapshot.
After that, under the Admin panel navigate to System > Users > Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
Eventually, navigate to Extension > Modules install the module as shown below.
This OpenCart CRM Extension supports multiple languages. So, this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation.
After the installation of this extension, the admin can click on the CRM Module under Webkul CRM to configure the extension.
After clicking on the CRM Module button the admin can view the General configuration tab along with the Notifications and Mail Keyword tabs.
- Status – The admin can enable the status of the extension from here.
- Abandon Cart – Enter the number of minutes here, if the cart is left abandoned for this time period then that account owner will be considered as a lead. The default value is 45 if left empty.
- Default Abandon Cart status – Select the default status of the lead when an abandoned cart is created as a lead.
- Wish List – Enter the number of minutes here, if the customer does not complete the checkout within this time period then that customer will be considered as a lead. The default value is 45 if left empty.
- Default Wish List Status – Select the default status of the lead when the wish list is created as a lead.
- Missing Order – Missing order will be considered as a lead if the customer does not complete the checkout within this time period. The default value will be taken as 45 if left empty.
Default Status and comment for –
- Missing Order – Select the default status of the lead generated from the missing order.
- Contact Us – Select the default status of the lead generated from the contact us.
- Task Comment – Enter the default task comment over here.
After the general tab, there is a notification tab with the following mail to admin templates –
- Creation of lead
- Lead source creation
- Lead status is changed
- New lead assign mail to the agent
The admin can select the mail template for the above stages.
The admin can view the mail keywords from here.
After the configuration of the extension, the admin can proceed to create roles for the sales agents that will help the store owner to manage the customers in a better way.
After clicking on the Roles button the admin will be able to view the list of all the created Roles.
The store owner can click on the add button to add a new role for the sales agents. After clicking on the add button following options will appear –
- User Role Name – Enter the CRM User Role name here.
- CRM Resources – Access and Modify permission for the CRM System.
- OpenCart Default Resouces – Access and Modify permission for the default OpenCart.
The store owner can provide different Access and Modify Permissions to the sales agent.
The store admin can allow the CRM user for the following:
- Lead Source access and modification
- Generate and View Leads
- Convert the Leads to Opportunities
- View and Create CRM Users and Roles
- Manage leads by using Notes, calls logs, Mails, and tasks.
Note – The store Owner can also choose permissions for every role by navigating though System> Users> User Groups> Select role and choose permissions for the same.
Once the CRM user role is added, then the store owner can proceed to add a new CRM user for that the store owner can navigate through Webkul CRM> User.
After clicking on the user button the admin can view the list of all the created CRM users.
The admin can click on the add button to add a new CRM user.
User Basic Information
- First & Last Name – Enter the first & last name of the user.
- E-Mail – Enter email id here.
- Image – Upload the store agent image.
- Status – Select the status of the agent.
Create Login Details
- User Name – Enter the user name here.
- Password – Create Password
- Confirm – Confirm the created password by entering it again.
CRM User Role
- Select the created user role for the sales agent.
CRM Mail Templates
Using the template button, the admin can add different mail templates for the CRM system. After clicking on the template button the admin will be able to view all the created mail templates.
The mail template consists of the following –
- Name – Enter the name of the mail.
- Subject – Enter the subject here.
- Message – Message body for the mail.
The admin can even make use of the info tab to view the required keywords.
After the template button, there is a lead button by using this button the admin will be able to view all the generated leads from the lead sources and can also add new lead by clicking on the add button available on the top right side.
The admin can even edit or view the created/generated lead and not only this the admin can even reassign the lead to another sales agent by selecting the agent name and clicking on the reassign button.
Add New Lead from Admin Panel
Once, the admin click on the add new lead button following tabs will appear –
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Under contact information, the admin needs to enter the following details of the customer (lead) that can be a lead and can further be converted into an opportunity.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Id
- Telephone Number
- Job title
Under the address tab, the admin needs to enter the address for that lead.
The admin can even click on the default address button to set the entered address as a default address for that created lead.
Social Media Information
After the address tab, there is a social info tab that helps the admin to add social media account information. The admin can enter the following account details of the lead.
- Twitter Account ID
- Linked In Account ID
- Instagram ID
- Facebook ID
- Google Plus
The last tab is the lead info tab, this tab consists of the following fields –
- Status – Select the status of the lead.
- Lead Source – Enter the lead Source.
- Industry – Enter the Industry for the lead requirement.
- Size of Business – Size of the business for the lead.
- Related Products – Related Products.
Once the lead status is changed to resolved then that lead is automatically converted into Opportunity.
By clicking on the view button the admin can view the opportunity details.
This module facilitates the admin with various options like – Lead Notes, Lead Mail, Lead Call Logs, Lead Task to manage all the leads in a proper manager.
Using the Lead notes option the admin can add notes to any lead for the proper management of the lead and remember the important points for that lead. The admin can even view/edit the created note for any lead.
For adding a new note the admin can click on the add button and need to fill up the following details.
- Lead – Select the lead name.
- Assigned User – Select the assigned CRM user.
- Note Comment – Enter the comment for the Note over here.
- Date Added – Select the date for the note added.
By clicking on the lead mail button the admin will be able to view all the emails sent to the lead.
The admin can even click on the add mail button to send a new mail. After clicking on the add mail button the admin need to enter the following details –
- Lead – Select the lead for sending the mail.
- CC – Carbon copy (use comma to separate values).
- BCC – Blind Carbon copy (use comma to separate values).
- Mail Subject – Enter the subject here.
- Mail Content – Enter the mail content here.
Lead Call Logs
The admin can add call logs to the lead and can even view all the call logs of the leads.
For adding a new call log the admin needs to enter the following details –
- Lead – Select the lead name for the call.
- Contact Name – Select the contact person’s name.
- Phone Number – Enter the phone number of the lead.
- Call Subject – Subject for the call.
- Duration – Time period for the call.
- Call Summary – Conclusion of the contact (call)
- Direction – Select direction as incoming or outgoing.
- Date logged – Enter the date for the logged.
- Call Date – Enter the call date.
The admin can even manage the lead task and can view the task for all the leads. The admin can even view/edit any particular task.
By clicking on the add button the admin will be able to add a new task. After clicking on the add button the admin will get two tabs as:
General – Consists of task name and description.
Task Info – Consists of Lead Name, CRM User Name, Status, and Due Date.
The admin can even view the source from which the lead is generated and not only this the generated leads for particular lead source appear in a form of list to the admin.
List of lead generated from Abandoned cart.
Lead list generated from the wish list.
Lead list generated from contact us form.
Lead list generated from Missing Order.
CRM User Login
The CRM users will login the same way and from the same login window from where the admin logs in, as shown in the image below.
The admin has allocated User Role1 to CRM user ‘John’ as shown in the image below. Therefore, ‘John’s’ dashboard will display options as per the permissions set under User Role1.
Hence, that’s all for the OpenCart CRM Extension. If you face any issue, feel free to add a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 184.108.40.206
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x