A chatbot is a computer program or an artificial intelligence which conducts a conversation. It is an assistant that communicates through text messages, a virtual companion that integrates into websites, applications or instant messengers and helps entrepreneurs to get closer to customers. A chatbot is often described as one of the most advanced and promising expressions of interaction between humans and machines. In order to do interactive conversation with the end users of your site. “CS-Cart Chatbot” add-on is developed.
CS-Cart Chatbot add-on allows businesses to do automated communication with their customers. Chatbot can send and receive messages from the users. Customer can search for the products, hot deals and can track his order from the Chat area. You can ask whatever you want at any time, and a customer will get immediate reply. Therefore it results in an excellent Customer services Experience and hence profits the business.
- Admin can manage the services like “Hot Deals”, ”Product Search” & “Track Order” from the backend.
- Admin can select the User icon and Chatbot icon.
- Option to customize the chatbot header background color and icon color.
- Option to customize the fallback message to be displayed to customer.
- Customer can search for the products and hot deals.
- Customer can track his order from the Chat area.
- Option to ask query to admin via Chat box.
- Functionality to clear the chat is provided to user.
- Supports English and Russian language.
Note: It will work only in https (SSL enabled) site.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration->
Step1: When you’ll download the “CS-Cart Chatbot”, you’ll get one zip files and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file. After that install the zip file.
Step2: Now Configure the settings of the add-on.
- General settings: In this settings, admin requires to enter the “Dialog flow Project id” of his Dialog flow account and the name of the chatbot. Admin can enable the “Show Track Order”, “Show Popular Products” and “Show Product Search” to display in chatbot area to a customer. Admin can also customize the fallback message as per his requirement from his backend.
- Theme settings: In Theme settings, admin can customize the color of Chatbot header background and icon. Admin can also select the chatbot icon and chatbot user icon to be displayed at storefront.
How To Get Dialogflow Project Id->
Firstly login to your Dialogflow account. Hereafter login you need to create an “Agent”.
After the agent is created, click on the settings to get the Dialog flow project Id. Now click on the “Service Account” URL to create the key.
It will redirect you to the “Google Cloud Platform”, where under Service Accounts for test agent you will find “Create key”.
After clicking, a new popup will get open. Now choose the recommended file and click Create.
Once you have click Create, a service key file will be created which you can upload in the settings of the add-on.
Next step is to import the “Dialogflow File” which is provided with add-on zip file to your Dialog flow account. And click “Done”.
Now, under the “Fulfillment” Tab, enter your store URL in order to respond to the user query.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
An admin can add create user expression which an admin expects from the customer, after creating intent and is able to add a response to send to the customer as given in below snapshot.
When you have done all these settings, Create a “Template” of this Chatbot to display at the storefront.
Select the Default page and add a block. Now create a Template to block. Then enter the name and template as given in screenshot:
An admin can also customize the custom Fallback message from his backend.
Front End View->
A user can “Track Orders”, view the “Hot Deals” and “Search products” from the chat box.
When a user searches for any product after entering the name of the product he will get the product in the result.
A user can also view Hot Deals from Chatbox.
Functionality to “Clear Chat”, “Show Services” and “Submit Query” is also provided at Chatbox.
In order to submit a query from the Chat box, a user requires to enter his email id and message.
When a user asks any query on Chatbox then an admin can find the list of the query at his backend.
View of the user expression and response to the customer.
That’s all for CS-Cart Chatbot, Still, have an issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the application better webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart & CS-Cart MultiVendor 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x