CS-Cart Vendor Custom Registration: This magnificent add-on allows the admin of the site to customize their vendor registration form. Custom attributes/fields created with this extension will be visible in vendor’s registration page and admin vendor information page.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Option to add new fields in vendor registration form from back-end.
- Functionality to edit/delete custom fields from admin end is available.
- Functionality to enable/disable custom fields from backend is possible.
- Option to add/delete custom sections is provided at admin end.
- Functionality to add a file type field in the registration form.
- Option to upload the file in the file type field.
CS-Cart Vendor Custom Registration
Once the add-on installed it gets automatically listed.
Go to “administrator” and click on “vendor custom registration fields”.
Click on “+” to add a field.
Set the parameters as listed below.
- Enter the name of the field.
- Enter the field text to be displayed for the field.
- Set the position of the field.
- Select the type of the field.
- Select the section where admin wants to list the field from the dropdown.
- Add/Delete the custom section.
- Mark the necessity/mandatory of the field as per the options provided.
How to add the custom section in the registration form:
To add a custom section in the vendor registration, firstly click on the “Add/ Delete Custom Section”. After that, click on plus icon to add a custom section.
now. Read More
Enter the name of the custom section to be added in the vendor registration form.
So, in this way, admin can add the custom section in the vendor registration form. This custom section will be displayed at backend under the section field in the vendor registration form.
Admin can also upload the file under the documents tab at the vendor profile page.
View of the registration form.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.13.x, 4.14.x, 4.15.x