CS-Cart PrestaShop Connector allows you to synchronize prestaShop products and orders to CS-Cart store.
Using this add-on, the admin/seller will no longer be required to configure the product data and information on both the stores separately.
The admin/seller can sync the products, orders from PrestaShop store to the CS-Cart store. And can also manage multiple accounts to exchange and synchronize the data between CS-Cart and PrestaShop.
Features of CS-Cart Prestashop Connector
- Well integrated with CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Admin/Seller can import products from PrestaShop store to CS-Cart store with variations (Product Variation Add-on Required).
- The product information like name, price, quantity, and other attributes gets updated to the CS-Cart end in real-time.
- Admin/Seller can map PrestaShop categories with CS-cart categories.
- Synchronization of orders from CS-Cart to PrestaShop in real time.
- Admin can add and handle multiple PrestaShop merchant accounts from CS-Cart Panel.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
Step 1 :
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart PrestaShop Connector ” add-on, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “PrestaShop Connector” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
Step 2 :
Now go to Website and click on PrestaShop Connector to add account and configure.
After that, click on the plus icon to add PrestaShop account.
Step 3 :
Now, In General tab, you will need to select the vendor then enter the API Key, PrestaShop store URL and PrestaShop shop name.
Step 4 :
Now after the General Settings, configure the Order settings.
- Select the Payment Processor for the orders which will get imported.
- Select the default shipping method for orders.
Step 5 :
For product setting –
- Select the desired default category to which PrestaShop products will get imported – Click on the plus icon to select the category. When you will click on the plus icon, a new popup of CS-Cart category will get opened. Select the category and click “Choose”.
- Select the currency.
- Enter the product quantity so if the products of prestaShop will have the lesser quantity than the entered quantity, then those products will not get imported to CS-Cart end.
- After all the settings, click on authenticate button to authenticate.
Step 6 :
Now once the account gets created, one can perform various actions from Prestashop store to CS-Cart store like Category mapping, Manage products, Manage orders, Import PrestaShop orders, Management of PrestaShop shipping and payment method and Deletion of account,etc.
Given below is the step by step process for the setup at CS-Cart end –
1. Category Mapping :
In the category mapping, you can map the PrestaShop category with CS-Cart category in order to import the products.
- Click on plus icon to select and map the categories from PrestaShop to CS-Cart.
2. Manage PrestaShop Products :
In this section, to import products from PrestaShop you need to click on “Import Products”.
When you will click on “import products” all the PrestaShop product of the selected category will get imported at the CS-Cart end.
Now you have to sync the product which you want to keep at the CS-Cart end. Just click on sync button to sync the product. You can also select multiple products and can sync them.
Here are the imported products –
3. Manage PrestaShop Orders :
In this section, you can see the list of orders made at CS-Cart end for the products imported from Prestashop –
4. Import PrestaShop Orders :
In this section, you can import prestaShop orders and can see the list of prestaShop orders for the imported products as shown –
5. Manage PrestaShop Payment :
In this section, you need to set the payment method. So whichever payment method you will set here that payment method will be used at PrestaShop end to place the order (those orders which will get generated at CS-Cart end for the
imported PrestaShop products).
Note – By default, we are using the default payment method which is used by the PrestaShop end.
6. Manage PrestaShop Shipping :
In this section, you will get the list of all the shipping methods of PrestaShop end. You just need to active the desired shipping method to use it for the PrestaShop orders, placed at CS-Cart end.
7. Delete account :
In this section, you can Delete the created account.
8. Edit account :
In this section, you can edit the created account.
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x - 4.11.x