CS-Cart Multivendor Mobikul Mobile App: In today’s expectancy having a native mobile app is essential for every e-commerce business. But developing an application which supports mobile is expensive and time taking. The CS-Cart Multivendor Mobile App Builder solves the needs of users by providing an appealing, complete mobile application at an affordable price. This splendid application allows every size of business to flourish and expand into the mobile world.
Check a brief overview of the mobile app for android device –
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor store.
- Besides this the functionality of multiple profile creation is available and can be availed once enabled at admin end.
- Display of vendor list at the front end.
- Option to view vendor’s profile information and corresponding reviews of the vendor at user/customer end.
- In addition has the functionality of displaying individual vendor products collection at frontend is available.
- Option to select shipping method according to the vendor at user/customer end is available.
- Informative and interacting shopping app with a fast and intuitive response.
- Also Supports default CS-Cart shipping methods.
- In addition supports phone orders, cash on delivery, fax order, money order and personal cheque as payment methods.
- The option of the gift voucher, promotional and coupon code have been provided.
- Also Push notification feature over the devices has been provided.
- Well configured and easy to use at admin end.
- Moreover the application is compatible with GDPR.
- The customer can search product with voice.
Features added in CS-Cart Multivendor Mobikul Mobile App version 2.0
- Functionality to support multiple currencies.
- In addition functionality to support multiple languages.
- Increases relationships and loyalty by reinforcing the store.
- Benefits sell through exposures across mobile devices.
- Moreover Strengthen the connectivity with on-the-go customers.
- Well supportive in terms of accessibility, immediacy, and reach-ability.
- Be noticeable and visible every time on user’s mobile device.
- In addition avail the benefits of the creation of direct marketing channel.
- Helps in improving customer involvement.
- Besides this it ensures ease of accessing e-commerce site via mobile.
CS-Cart Multivendor Mobikul Mobile App
file and install.text. Read the blog carefully and configure it accordingly. Firstly Go to manage add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload and install.
Click on “Settings” to configure.
Set the “Google API” key as shown below in the snapshot.
Finally Go to “Mobikul” and manage it accordingly as shown below in the snapshot.
The below snapshot gives the view for the list of banners. To add a new banner to the list click “+”.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Firstly Enter the name of the banner.
- Set the banner type based on product or category.
- The option to set the position of the banner in case of multiple banner.(Position of banner moves from right to left by assigning the number to the banner as 1or 2 etc.).
- The option of selection of product is available when the banner type is set as “product”.
- The option of selection of the category is available when the banner type is set as “category”.
- Finally Upload the image via given options.
now. Read More
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Firstly Enter the title of the listing.
- Select the filling from the drop-down(ie. Manual, Newest, On Sale, Popular, Rating).
- The option to upload image and alternative text via local or URL.
- Add products to the list
- Also Set the number of products to be displayed at a time.
- Finally Add categories
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Enter the title for the notification.
- Set the notification type based on product or category.
- The option of selection of product is available when the notification type is set as “product”.
- The option of selection of the category is available when the notification type is set as “category”.
- The option to add image via Local or URL.
- Set the status of notification.
- Finally Add content of the notification.
Mobilkul pages:The admin can see these pages under Mobikul tab from the menu bar.Here,we can edit/ delete existing pages and can create new pages by clicking on “+”.
- Title- Here, the admin can set title for the page.
- Position- We can set position for the page to be display.
- Choose Page- The admin can select page from the dropdown.
After filling all the fields as per the choice, click on create button to create the page.
Home Page View
At the front end, the customers can see the slides, carousels(admin can add many carousels from backend). They can see the notification button on top. At the bottom, the customer can subscribe newsletter.
The customer can search for a product by specifying the keywords. Auto-suggestion is also here. The customer can also search with voice.
Search via Image – Here, the search is done by image. The app learns about the desired product through image detection or text detection. After the machine learns it searches the product in the app.
Text Detection – Here the app user can search the product by allowing the scanning of the text in on an object. Currently, the text detection works for the English language only.
Right Navigation Drawer
Under the right navigation drawer, the customer can access their account, can see the orders and wishlist.
Easy Sign In and Sign Up Page: In the right navigation bar, the customer can login to their account. The customer can register for their account with the filling only email, password and confirm password fields.
Post login our right navigation drawer will contain-
- My Wishlist
- My Address
- My Orders
- My Dashboard
- Account Information
- My Wallet
- Logout Option.
The Customer can access My Address, My Orders & My Wishlist Tabs under “My Dashboard”.To access one of these, the Customer has to click on the respective choice.
In this customer can set notifications for selected products by him/her related to any offer, Price reduction on products available in store.
My account link can be seen in the right navigation drawer. Under my account, the customer can see their account information like billing address, shipping address, and mailing lists. The customer can also see their profiles. A user can have multiple profiles like official profile and home profile.
In this Customer can access his/her e-wallet on the mobile application, in this, he can either see present wallet amount, add money to the wallet and can find out his wallet transaction.
The customer can make their wishlist for the product. Wishlist button will appear on all product. The customer can see their wishlist product under the “My Wishlist” section. The customer can remove the wishlist product from there.
The customer can view their orders under this tab. The customer can view all the orders created for the store. A single order can also be viewed by the customer.
The customer can click on Start Communication, to conversate on orders.
Left Navigation Panel
Here the customer can use the feature of All in One drawer. All in one drawer will provide the category view and the account view.
Categories can be accessed in the left navigation drawer. After clicking on the parent category, the customer can see the list of subcategories. Where the customer can go for the product according to their choices.
The customer can see the All Vendor link under the “Left Navigation Drawer”. After clicking on this link, the customer can see all vendor list. When the customer clicks on a vendor, can see the contact information of the vendor, shipping address of the vendor and the description of the vendor. The customer can also view the products of the selected vendor.
Filter and Sort By: Customers can apply the filter according to their needs at the category page. Also, there is a facility to sort the products. Products can be sort by alphabetically, pricing, popularity and newest item.
List and Grid View: Products can be viewed as both grid and list. The customer can change the view of the product after grid or list button.
Product View: The customer can view a product after clicking on it. The customer can see the product image, specification, description, reviews, and price of the product. The customer can give the review the product, select the option of the product.
The customer can also change his currency according to the requirement. Under the left drawer, they can see the language bar, where they can change language and currency. After the change in the language and currency, all data of the app will change in respect of language and currency.
The customer can check out for his purchases. At the checkout page, the customer can apply the coupon code, can remove or update his cart. The checkout process is divided into some following steps.
The customer can see the Add to Cart button on the product page. After click on “Add to Cart” button, will receive a message “The product was added to your cart”. After that, the customer can proceed to the next step of checkout.
Under this section, customers can select their profile as main, home and business. They also have an option to select “are shipping and billing address same?”
All the shipping method will show in this section. customers can choose the shipping option here. Shipping guidelines also show in this section.
Under this section, customers can select the billing method for the order. After Successfully placed the order, they can see a popup on “Congratulations! Your order has been successfully placed”. they can view the order details from here also go for continuing your shopping.
The app is fully compliant to policies set by the EU under GDPR.
Following points must be concerned here to make the GDPR complaint-
- Privacy By Design- The designing of Mobikul app is in such a way that it takes care of app users data. It abides by the Article 23, that app must only hold and process data that is absolutely necessary.
- Direct Consent- Under the GDPR it must take user consent for collecting or sharing the data of the user. The terms and condition are not pre-checked and the app user can read the complete content before agreeing to them.
These conditions are clearly visible and are transparent to the app user.
The app has GDPR enabled on multiple pages in our application- Register, Submit Reviews, Profile Page, Checkout, and, Order Communication. These pages are the one having personal data of the app user in which we ensure the app user about the safety of there data.
The admin can check the box for the above-mentioned pages settings to make it visible on the app front end.
Note- Here, we have integrated the CS-Cart default GDPR extension in the application.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x,4.7.x,4.8.2.