CS-Cart Delivery Feedback System:
Successfully utilizing customer feedback is a must for any business looking to provide users with the products they need. So, gather customer feedback in a smart way by adding a simple feedback form with the desired fields & potential questions to improve the user experience. CS-Cart Delivery Feedback System is the perfect add-on which provides an organized customer delivery feedback system. Install it today in your CS-Cart store & gather candid customer feedback.
Features & Benefits
- Well integrated with both CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Functionality to add/remove custom questions fields for customer feedback form.
- Option to add the star rating for any potential questions.
- Functionality to manage email template for customers to get delivery feedback.
- Works well with both old/new email templates.
- A separate tab in the order detail page at front end is provided for the customer to submit the feedback.
- Option to hide/keep/modify the submitted feedback response at front end as per the add-on’s settings at admin end.
- Functionality to set the order status on which the email notification will be sent to the customer.
How To Upload And Install
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
After successful add-on installation, we need to configure and manage the settings of the add-on.
In General Settings, there is an option to :
- Set order status on which you want to send the mail notification to a customer for submitting feedback.
- Set the customer action on the submitted feedback. As the customer will submit the feedback from the front end so, you can either allow to view & edit the submitted feedback or to hide the submitted feedback from the front end.
- Check the box to send the mail on behalf of the customer to notify order department & notify store owner after the customer has submitted the feedback.
- Select “Yes” to send a separate delivery feedback email to the customer. If you select “No”, you can add the provided link in the email notification body of the desired order status. By clicking that link customer will get redirected to the feedback form available at frontend.
Further, there is a section Delivery Feedback Template where you can set the desired template using the placeholders provided in the notes.
Next tab is for adding custom fields and potential questions for the feedback form. You can add the question, select the response type (including star rating) and make it a mandatory field by checking the box.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
The email template for the customer as per the new email templating feature can be viewed & updated here.
Front End View
On the order details page, the customer will be able to view a tab for Delivery Feedback form at the particular order status as per the add-on configuration.
You can send the feedback form link to the customer in the email notification. So this way customer can submit the feedback. Store owner & order department will be notified via email on successful feedback submission as per the addon settings.
After submission of this form, this feedback response will be hidden if the “Customer Action“ field at backend is set as “Hide Feedback“.
If you set “View Feedback” in this field then the customer will be able to view the submitted response as shown below.
If you set “Allow Edit Feedback” in this field then the customer will be able to view the submitted response as shown below.
Back End View
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x