CS-Cart Banner Booking:- Now allow anyone to advertise on your CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor store with this splendid add-on CS-Cart Banner Booking. Whoever wishes to display an advertising banner on your store can pay for a specific time period and add the desired banners on the website. Admin can create two different types of banners i.e., Text Banner and Graphics Banner accordingly set the price. Admin can add numerous banners for booking & make them available for the visitors. Functionality to add redirecting URLs to the banners makes the advertisement more effective.
CS-Cart Banner Booking Features
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Customer can book multiple banners at once.
- Advanced back-end option for admin to create a banner for any desired time period with suitable price.
- Advance back-end option for admin to check transaction for booked banner.
- Admin has complete control of the system for setting banners anywhere on the storefront.
- Functionality to add text banners and graphic banners.
- Option to set auto-approval for buying and updating the banner at admin end.
- Works well with new email template. Email Notifications to admin/buyer for every add, edit, update, expiry, reminder, and delete the banners.
- Functionality to enable multi-language text and URL for the banner.
- Option of add to cart button to be displayed at storefront for the available banners.
- Easy to use and maintain at admin end.
How To Upload And Install
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart Banner Booking” add-on, you’ll get one zip files and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
After the add-on installation, we need to configure the settings.
Make the necessary settings as per the below snapshot.
- If the auto-renewal option is checked then the banner will be renewed automatically.
- If auto-approval option is checked then buyer doesn’t require admin approval to buy and update the booking banners.
- Next option is to allow the buyer to add image (or text) and URL in multiple languages in the case of multilingual site.
- Reminder days are the numbers of days set to notify the buyer about banner before expiration.
- Next option is cron key which will be used to secure cron URL.
Go to Marketing >> Banner Booking.
Here the admin can create graphics and text banners that can then be made available for site visitors to book. All the banners will be listed here along with the booking status which can further be edited or deleted. A separate option has been provided to view only the active banners which are booked and verified.
Click on + to add the new advertisement.
Enter the details as per the below snapshot which includes –
- Name & small description for the banners which can be helpful for the visitor before booking.
- The position of the advertisement.
- Type of banner ie; Graphic or text.
- If it is a graphic banner, then an option to upload the banner image along with its redirecting URL will be available.
- If it is a text banner, then there will be an option to add text in the description box.
- Booking price for the banner as per the booking terms.
- There are some predefined time slots for booking which includes 15 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 1 Year.
- An option to add a significant number of days for booking is also available in the manual booking term option.
After you create a banner, you should use the Layout editor to add it to the storefront.
Go to Design → Layouts → Manage blocks.
Switch to the location where you want the banners to appear, and add a new block for Banner Booking.
Enter the name of the block and select the carousel template.
Go to the Content tab, pick the Manual filling , and click on the Add banner button.
You will see the list of all the available ads in your store. Pick the one(s) you need and click on the Add banner ads and close button.
Finally, click on the Create button to save your changes.
There will be the Email notifications for admin and customer on various events. For setting email notification template, go to Administration -> Notifications.
The buyer and Admin will get relevant notifications. Under Customer notifications tab, there is an option to edit and set email templates for the notification of various events which include Buy, delete, expiration, reminder, update) as shown below.
The admin will get mail notifications for the purchase, update, and expiration of the banners. Under Administrator notifications tab, there is an option to edit and set email templates for the same as shown below.
How Can A Visitor Purchase Banner Location?
The visitor will be able to view an option “Banner Booking” where he will be able to view all the banners available for booking.
Here’s the list of available banners. The buyer can add the desired banner to the cart and proceed towards the checkout.
After a successful purchase, the customer will be able to view his purchased banner under My Banners.
Here’s the list of booked banners. If auto-approval for the purchased banner is enabled in the addon settings then the status of the booking will be booked approved automatically. The customer can edit and upload the desired banner and set the redirecting URL for the banner. Rest other fields will be un-editable as shown in the below snapshots.
If the booked banner is of Text Type, then the buyer can add the desired text. For Graphic type banner, he can add the image and the target URL.
Notice will appear after updating as shown below.
The purchased banners will appear at the frontend according to the layout settings done at the admin end and also the option for add to cart button will be displayed along with the banner which is available for the booking on the storefront as shown below-
If the auto-approval is not enabled then the purchased banner will be verified by the admin and then, will get approved. Till then it will remain pending and will not be editable at customer end.
Let’s see how an admin can approve the purchased banner if auto-approval is not enabled:
- Admin will get notified if the banner is purchased. He then needs to edit the status of the purchased banners via admin panel. Admin can approve, deny or cancel the booking along with an option to add the reason for the changed status as shown below –
For this go to banner booking history under the Banner Booking History Tab provided as shown below –
Also, admin can check transactions for the booked banners for this, go to Banner Booking History click on transaction tab as shown below –
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart & CS-Cart Multi Vendor 4.9.x, 4.10.x, 4.11.x