CS-Cart Advanced RMA: This significant add-on extends the functionality of default CS-Cart RMA addon to a great extent.
Hence, With this addon you can enhance your customer’s experience by providing him different options to refund money and an option to select the pickup location for making the return process hassle free.
This addon works along with the default CS-Cart RMA addon.
- Functionality to add/edit the pickup location at customer end for easy return.
- Admin can set and display return period for each category separately.
- Option to add attachment while claiming for a refund or replacement at customer end.
- Option to choose refund methods like Reward Point, Gift Certificate etc. at customer end.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- The Cancel refund policy can be managed by the admin.
- Admin can manage the refund limits.
- Customer will able to communicate with the admin.Video Tutorial
How To Upload and Install
- After downloading CS-Cart Advanced RMA, you will get a zip file and install.txt . Read the install.txt carefully and configure it accordingly.Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “Manual Installation” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
now. Read More
Back End View
How to add return period specific to category :
Go to “Products -> Categories” and click on the desired category.
Furthermore, Click on “Add-ons”, Enter the number of days for “Return Period” and Save. This return period will be applicable to all the products under that specific category.
Front End View
Customer will be able to view “REQUEST A REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND” in order information as per the RMA settings made at admin end.
Once the customer request for refund or replace, he will be asked to choose between the two. Accordingly, the fields in the Additional information will be varied. General Information view remains the same as that of Default RMA addon as shown below.
On Choosing Replace Item option, the Additional information provides the option to :
- Upload extra attatchments.
- Add/ Edit Pick up location.
So, by editing the fields and clicking on Return button a customer can submit the return request for replacement.
But if customer chooses Refund option then he/she gets the option to choose the way he/she wants refund (Via Reward Points, Gifts certificate) as shown below.
Hence, Rest other fields to upload files and add pick up location remain the same as shown below.
Return Request Management At Backend
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 4.11.x, 4.12.x, 4.13.x