Odoo POS Fast Loading, another name for efficiency and speed!
Odoo POS Fast Loading- While purchasing products, the system loading and processing should be quick. So, the order is processed efficiently. And this system should be robust so it can handle large numbers of customers and products easily.
Customers need faster processing and time efficiency so they can check out quickly and conveniently. Also, the system should be robust enough to handle 100,000 products and 100,000 customers at a time without any lag.
With Odoo POS Fast Loading, you can make your POS session’s loading time 80x faster and make product and customer handling efficient. Further, this system stores cache, so next time it loads even more speedily. Additionally, data handling and storage also become cost-effective.
Odoo POS Fast Loading offers features which are listed below:
now. Read More
- The module helps to load the POS session 80 times faster in comparison to default POS loading time.
- Cache support on Browser for fast loading time.
- Can handle 100,000 products and 100,000 customers on the go.
- Load Product from the cache to make the POS more synchronized.
- Manually Sync the POS data to a database (PostgresDB or MongoDB).
- When you made changes in products they will auto-sync into the database (MongoDB or PostgresDB).
- Real-time sync and Additional Product and Partner fields to Odoo POS.
- Every data update and the record are saved in Odoo.
- Changed data syncs in a running POS session.
- This module uses MongoDB or PostgresDB to store and upload data to Odoo POS.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_modules’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_modules’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Open the POS in your system, go to ‘Configuration’ and then choose ‘POS Fast Loading Setup’.
2. On the new page, click the ‘Create’ button.
3. Now, choose the ‘Load POS Data From’ (Database) Mongo or Postgres. The image below shows the case of Postgre DB which is using existing data.
4. On choosing ‘Mongo’ DB, you will have to enter ‘Host’ URL and ‘Port’ addresses.
5. Also, choose the ‘POS Synching’ from the given options. On selecting ‘Real Time Update’, changes will automatically sync after every one or two minutes. On choosing ‘Apply changes On Reloading’, changes will sync automatically when the page reloads. And on selecting ‘Only Notify When Changes Occur’ users will see a ‘refresh’ icon in the menu bar by which they can sync the change by tapping that option.
6. Now, go to ‘Data Fields’ and choose ‘Additional Partner Fields’ and choose the option you want or tick the checkbox to select ‘All Partner Fields’. Then click the ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
7. After clicking the ‘Save’ button, all the changes will sync and you will get the pop-up message of successful syncing.
8. On clicking the ‘close’ button the POS fast loading is already integrated into the system and will automatically take effect.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11