Odoo Easyship Connector, your shipping automation, and managing partner.
Odoo Easyship Connector helps link your eCommerce website with one cloud shipping tool to manage and automate the shipping process. With this module, you will be able to manage and deliver all your products on time.
This module also helps in increasing your customer reach and by integrating it you can deliver your product, globally. Moreover, the odoo Easyship connector assists you to manage delivery flawlessly as per customers’ preference.
Easyship automates your logistics making it easier for you to ship or deliver products to customers conveniently. In addition, connect with leading shipping companies on the go with Odoo Easyship Connector.
Odoo Easyship connector has a lot of features that can help make your logistics handling easier.
- Seamlessly connects with your Odoo website and backend.
- Simple and easy to track both domestic and international shipments.
- Numerous delivery options for customers to choose from.
- Real-time shipment generation from backend on delivery validation.
- Easily generate Easyship shipping labels with just a click.
- Set default values for a number of fields to save time.
- Choose or add an Easyship service type.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Once Installed, go to ‘sales’ and then click ‘configuration’ and then select ‘Easyship’ shipping method. After that, configure the Easyship API in the ‘Easyship details’ and add or select ‘easyship incoterms’ from the ‘extra’ section.
2. After you configure Easyship in the backend, it will be automatically reflected on the frontend (website) and users will get an Easyship delivery method there.
3. You can generate Easyship shipments from the backend in real-time. Go to sales> Quotations> Order number> Transfer> warehouse outward order and click ‘Put in pack’ to process the order.
4. Next, click ‘put in pack’ and then you need to check package details and then click ‘save’.
5. Once saved click ‘validate’ to validate the sales order and generate the tracking number and send it to the shipment carrier.
6. After validation, you can track the shipment from the same screen by clicking the ‘Tracking’ option.
7. Additionally, you can cancel the order from the same page just click ‘Additional Info’ and then check out ‘Tracking reference’ and then click the ‘Cancel’ option next to it to cancel the order.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - V14, V13, V12