Disqus Integration with Odoo Website Blog, the next level of blog commenting!
Disqus Integration with Odoo Website Blog- One of the issues that publishers face now and then is spamming and inappropriate comments on their website blog. The comment section often asks users to signup, which most of the users don’t like.
One solution that is leading the market and saving millions of readers and publishers is Disqus. Also, it filters spam, inappropriate comments, and much more. Further, it helps publishers by increasing reader engagement, growing audience and traffic, and monetizing content. Disqus helps publishers to engage directly with readers.
Disqus integration with Odoo website blog lets you blog freely without worrying about spamming, inappropriate comments, etc. Additionally, you can view comments count, build readers loyalty, retain readers, and reply timely to comments.
Disqus Integration with Odoo Website Blog offers you the following features.
now. Find out More
- Enabling DISQUS comments for all blogs.
- Enabling DISQUS comments to count in blogs list.
- Sort your DISQUS comment.
- Extension localization for all languages supported by DISQUS.
- Admin can easily hide DISQUS Footer.
- Easy to handle admin options.
- Quick and Easy Installation.
- Spam detection in the comment section.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘disqus_website_blog.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘disqus_website_blog.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to the menu in the top left corner and click ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Website’ and configure Disqus on the website.
2. After ticking the checkboxes and giving ‘Embed Link’ and ‘Count Link,’ save the Settings by the ‘Save’ button to apply configuration settings.
3. After integration, the blog will show the comment section as shown in the below image.
4. The blog section will also show the total comments count on the post.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11