This module allows you to validate related order information such as order information, shipping information and payment information on support tickets provided by the customer directly from your Bigcommerce webstore.
This module is helpful for those who want to extend the capability of the community helpdesk system either using this system as a merchant or developer.
Note:- BigCommerce Order Fetch – UVdesk Open Source module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit BigCommerce webstore again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
- With this module, admin can generate even more sale by providing quick support.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source BigCommerce Order Fetch Module?
Therefore, This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. It reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Installation of BigCommerce Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
Bigcommerce Company ? Read More
Note 1: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation
Note 2: Also make sure your project must be running under the development environment.
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “BigCommerce” after that merge BigCommerce folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk.
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
BigCommerce Order Fetch Module Configuration
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the BigCommerce eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate BigCommerce Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring it to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get four fields Name, API Path, Client ID, Client Secret, Access Token.
Name: Write any random name for recognization.
API Path: Enter API path to your Bigcommerce store.
Client ID: Enter OAuth Client Id.
Client Secret: Enter your oAuth client secret.
Access Token: Enter OAuth Access token to your Bigcommerce store.
How to get Client Id, Client Secret and Access Token from the Bigcommerce store?
- Login into your store Admin panel
- Once logged in successfully, go to Advanced Settings -> API Accounts.
- Tapping on the API account button will bring you to the Store API Accounts page.
- Select create V2/V3 API token from the dropdown as similar to the below screenshot.
- On API account page, Enter the name of API and select order as read-only.
- Carts as read-only, channel listings as manage, channel settings as manage.
Select OAuth Scopes :
- Checkouts as read-only, sites & routes as manage, stores payment instruments as manage, storefront API tokens as manage, storefront API customer impersonation as tokens as manage.
- Themes as read-only, content as read-only, customers login as manage, customers as read-only.
- Informations & settings as read-only, marketing as read-only, orders as manage, products as manage, order transactions as manage.
- Once you have saved the settings, it will popup with a window that contains Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token.
Therefore, After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk. The below screenshot shows integration has been successfully completed.
Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the BigCommerce Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.