WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Stripe Connect works with checkout payment gateway. This Plugin can be run in both test and live mode. In this seller has to connect using stripe connect.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Stripe Connect Plugin is an add-on of WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you must have installed first WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
- Working with stripe supported currencies.
- Better Security as given by Oauth (Open standard for authorization). For creating token when receiving card details, so that no information of card could be received by our own server.
- Email notification of the transaction.
- Support for almost all kind of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover.
- Well integrated with WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace.
- No Modification required in core files.
- Check and utilized both Test and Live server modes on the payment gateway.
1. You will get a zip file after purchase. This zip file has two folders named “WooCommerce version 2.x.x compatible” and “WooCommerce version 3.x.x compatible” for different versions of WooCommerce. Choose a zip file as per your WooCommerce version to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress Admin Panel. For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
2. Now click on Add New.
3. After Clicking on Add New, Click on Upload Plugin.
4. Now click on Choose file and Browse stripe-connect.zip
5. Then Click on install now.
6. Now Click on Activate to Activate Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Stripe Connect
1. Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys and click on API Keys.
2. Copy the secret and publishable key for administrator dashboard on your WordPress WooCommerce marketplace stripe-connect.
3. Now Click on Connect
4. Write your App Name.
5. Copy and store Client id.
6. Write your website URL following with (?page=pedit)
7. Click on Done.
1. Go to WooCommerce menu and then click on the setting sub-menu.
2. Now Click on Checkout.
3. Now Click on Stripe Connect
4. You can Enable or disable this payment gateway.
5. Set all Keys i.e. platform client id (development/Production), Stripe Secret Key (Test/Live ) and Stripe Publishable Key ( Test/Live).
6. Select the type of card which you want to accept.
7. Click on save changes.
1. Login as a Seller, then go through the Seller Panel menu option “My Profile” as shown below in the snapshot. After that click the edit button.
2. After clicking the “Edit” button the page that comes up, go to the payment tab and click on the “Connect With Stripe” button to connect with the admin via stripe connect as shown below in the snapshot.
3. After clicking the “Connect With Stripe” button, you will be redirected to another page, where you will have to fill in some details. After filling in the details click the “Authorize Access To This Account” to get the “Payment Description Or Payment Id“.
At the checkout, the buyer will see this Stripe Connect payment method available for making the purchase. The buyer will select the Credit Card (Stripe Connect) method for using their credit card to make the payment for the products in the cart. Customers can select the card type as – Master, Visa, Discover or American Express.
After placing the order, the customer will see the Order Received confirmation and can see the Order number, Date, Total Amount Paid, Payment method selected and other order details as shown below in the snapshot.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.com/ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x