Mobikul WordPress Mobile App- Gone are the days when we have to reach out to our system and type the keywords which we wish to find. Now everything has become handy and easy to be reached through a small device known as the mobile phone. After developing the magnificent applications for various E-commerce platform this time Webkul has developed an application for the Blogs on WordPress.This application is a step to favor the easy reading of WordPress blogs on your mobile phones.
With the fast changing technology, it is the days need to introduce you an application which will help you read the blogs written on WordPress with a help of a touch in your smartphones. Now the reader can easily look for its favourite author or topic and go through the content without any sort of hassle.
- The reader can easily read the blog from the application without any extra effort.
- The reader can find out Recently added topics on the homepage.
- The reader can view the famous or most viewed topics on the very homepage.
- The reader can even see the topics as per categories and authors.
- The reader can even view the categories in the form of an interactive carousel.
The application has a very informative homepage with various sections to look for the desired documentation.It mainly comprises of-
This tab is meant for the systemized display of the blog which is easily readable by the reader. It shows different blogs in the listed format in two section-
- Recent Post- This section comprises of recently added content by any of the authors. It reflects the topic name along with publishing date and authors name.However, here we could see on 4 recently viewed post and by clicking on View All reader can see all the topics in Recent Post.
- Most Viewed- This section is for most viewed blogs, they blog which read by the maximum number of readers are reflected here. In his region, we could see the most famous blog, with the date and author name.However, here we could see only 4 most viewed topic and by clicking on View All the reader can see all the topics in Most Viewed section.
This section is an extended feature for the reader to read contents in brief and gain knowledge. It comprises of small question and answers on the various topic.This section is a facility for the reader to enhance their knowledge on any topic. This section is for the fast and easy reading and increasing the interest of the reader through quick reading. The section is divided into most view and recently viewed content.
- Most viewed- This will have popular knowledgebase which is mostly read by readers.
- Recent Post- These are the knowledgebase which has been read by the reader in the near past.
The search icon functionality gives the reader to search Blog topics and KnowledgeBase via typing the keyword(s).The reader can toggle between the two tabs as blog and knowledgebase to find the relevant topics as per keyword(s).
The blogs can be looked for by categories in the form of category list which will appear by clicking on category icon.This section is divided among various subjects by clicking a subject reader can find various topics related to the subject. The reader can click on a topic of choice and read the subsequent blog.
The blogs can be seen as per author also, by clicking on author icon a list of authors will appear from where the reader will select desire author.That will open up a list of the blog and knowledgebase written by the author among which the reader can select one and read the content.
The readers can easily click on a blog topic of their choice and can enhance their knowledge on the concern topic.
The reader can even read the knowledgebase written by the author. This will give an opportunity to the reader to understand more things in a precise way which would otherwise couldn’t be clear with the blog.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Android 4.4.4 and above