Multi-Vendor SMS Notification for WooCommerce: Multi-Vendor SMS Notification for WooCommerce provides a pavement for proper collaboration between businesses, sellers, and customers.
Through this plugin, the admin can send notification messages to notify customers about order events.
These order events include i.e. order placed, order processing, order on hold, out of stock, low stock, order cancellation, the order failed, refund details, etc.
In the era of digitization, it is important for businesses to interact and provide quick responses to customers.
This will eventually enhance the user experience and develop goodwill amongst the customers.
Woocommerce Company ? Read More
Multi-Vendor SMS Notification for WooCommerce provides a walkway to a better synergy amongst businesses and customers.
Twilio communication infrastructure is such that it connects traditional transmission techniques to the digital world.
It offers a limitless and cost-effective hike for any online business by providing versatile communication solutions.
- Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification for WooCommerce is an add-on to WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
- The user must first install WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace to make use of Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification for WooCommerce
Check the plugin working overview in the video mentioned below –
- The sellers will receive notification texts if the admin approves the seller.
- The admin can disapprove a seller and the seller will receive disapproval notification texts.
- Sellers will receive SMS notifications when the admin will publish any product.
- Both the admin and seller will receive notifications when a seller registers at a store.
- Sellers, as well as the admin, will receive a notification when customers write product reviews.
- The admin and sellers will receive the ‘low stock’ SMS notification messages.
- Sellers will receive notification messages when the product goes ‘out of stock.
- Both the customers and sellers will receive notifications when customers place an order.
- The sellers and customers will receive notifications of’ order cancellation’.
- If the ‘order fails’, the customer and seller will receive SMS notifications.
- If the order is put ‘on hold’, the sellers and customers will receive SMS notification messages.
- Both sellers and customers will receive ‘order processing’ SMS notifications.
- The sellers and customers will receive SMS notifications on ‘order completion.
- The sellers and customers will receive notifications if the customer requests a refund.
- If a password is reset, both the seller and the customer will receive SMS notifications.
- Now the admin can send custom messages to any specific customer on their phone number.
The user will get a zip file that needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and in the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option select the “Add New” option.
After this, the user will see an option on the top of the page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
On clicking the “Upload Plugin” option, the user will see a “Choose File” button. Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the image below.
After browsing the file, click on the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Once the user installs the plugin, a message “Plugin installed successfully” displays and an “Activate Plugin” is visible to activate the plugin.
The user needs to click on the “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
- The user can hit the link- www.twilio.com to sign up with the Twilio SMS provider.
The admin can configure the settings for Multi-Vendor SMS Notification in the admin panel.
The admin can navigate through Marketplace Twilio, in the admin panel and configure the settings.
The admin receives the SID and the Token from the Twilio website by following the steps in the Twilio section.
Now, the admin can add custom messages for their customers from the custom message section on the admin panel.
Here, the admin will enter the following details and send the message to the desired customer.
Country Code: Needs to choose the country code from the scroll-down options.
Phone Number: The customer’s phone number needs to add here.
Message: The custom message which needs to send to the customer.
When a customer creates an account and registers with the site, the customer enters a phone number.
On this phone number, the customer will receive SMS notifications messages regarding the status of the orders or profile details.
On successfully registering, the customer will receive the SMS notification message as shown in the image below.
The customer and the sellers will receive notification messages as shown in the image below, once the customer receives the order.
The admin can change the order status to “Completed” once the order reaches a customer.
The customers and the sellers will receive SMS notification messages if an update is made for any order as shown in the image below. Similarly, for order events such as, ‘out of stock’, ‘low stock’, ‘order cancellation’, ‘order on hold’ etc, the customers, as well as the sellers, will receive the SMS notification texts.
That’s all for the Multi-Vendor SMS Notification for WooCommerce. If you still have any issues, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views on our Webkul Support System.
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - WordPress: 6.0.2 WooCommerce: 6.9.3 WooCommerce Marketplace: 5.2.2