With the help of WooCommerce Shopify Connector, integrate your WooCommerce store with Shopify store then synchronize products, categories, and orders between the platforms. With the help of the WooCommerce Shopify Connector module, the merchants can import/export simple and variable types of products.
The admin can connect multiple Shopify accounts to exchange and synchronize the data between Shopify and WooCoomerce.
- Map Shopify categories with WooCommerce categories.
- Easily import Shopify products to the WooCommerce store.
- The admin can set a default category for the imported products in the WooCommerce store.
- Easily import Simple as well as Variable product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight and super attributes with options get imported along with the product.
- Imported Shopify product works like the same as WooCommerce product.
- The admin can export WooCommerce store products to the Shopify store.
- Export Simple as well as Variable product types.
- Easily import Shopify orders to the WooCommerce store.
- Set the default order status for the imported orders in the WooCommerce store.
- Add multiple Shopify Accounts.
- The admin can view and manage the Shopify Accounts.
- Export Order to the Shopify store by just one click.
- This module allows the admin to run cron for auto sync of the product.
- The Admin can auto-sync price, quantity, and SKU of the products.
- Set price rule for the imported/exported products.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this, login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Henceforth now, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
Admin End Configuration
The admin can easily configure the module from the WooCommerce admin panel.
To manage and configure the module, the admin can click on the WooCommerce Shopify Connector and add a new Shopify account or manage an existing one.
Also, multiple shopify store can be added by the admin here.
The admin can click on the Add Account button to add a new Shopify account then enter the Store Name, API Key, Password, and Domain Name.
Here, the admin can enter the:
- Shopify Store Name
- API Key from the Shopify account
- Password from the Shopify account
- Shopify Domain Name
How to Get API Credential From Your Shopify Account
To get the API credential the admin needs to generate the Shopify API credential first using the Shopify account.
The admin can visit the Shopify store for which the admin wants to connect and sync the WooCommerce store then click on the App menu.
Now, the admin can click on the Manage Private Apps to generate and manage the API for the store.
The admin can click on the Create a new private app and then fill the required details accordingly to generate the API key and Password.
Also, it should have Read and Write API permission for the following:
- Customer Details and Customer Group
- Order, transaction, and fulfilments
- Product Information
- Product, variant, and collection
How To Integrate Shopify Credential With Your WooCommerce Store
The admin can copy the generated API key and Password then paste these credentials to the WooCommerce store.
Manage WooCommerce Shopify Connector-
From the WooCommerce Shopify Connector, the admin can manage Account Details, General Configuration, Map categories, Import Product, Import Order, and Export Product.
The admin can enter the Shopify store name, API key, Password, and domain name here.
While configuring the module in the GENERAL SETTINGS the admin can select.
- Default Category – The admin can select the default category where the products will be imported.
- Import Products – The admin can decide which products to import, either all products or only mapped category products
- Product Description With HTML – The admin can import the product description with HTML.
- Price Rule Applicable For – The admin can create the price rule for the imported products or exported products.
- Order Status – The admin can select the order status accordingly.
After the General Settings, the admin can configure the EXPORT ORDER SETTINGS.
- Export Order Shipping: Here the admin can select to export the orders with/without the shipping cost.
- Export Order Tax: By using the dropdown the admin can export the orders by Including/Excluding the Tax cost.
- Export Order Discount: Here the admin can select to export the order by Including/Excluding the discount on it.
At last, the admin can configure the SHOPIFY AUTO-SYNCING SETTINGS.
- Shopify Auto-Sync: By using this the admin can enable Auto-Sync for the products.
- Shopify Export Orders: The admin can export Shopify orders by selecting Cron Setup/Manual.
Map Categories –
The admin can click on the import category button to import the categories from the Shopify store.
The admin can see the process on the screen while importing the categories as shown in the image below-
After importing the Shopify category, the admin can select the WooCommerce store category, select the Shopify category and then click on the Map Category button.
The selected category will be mapped with the Shopify category.
The admin can view the Store Category, Store Category Name, Shopify Category ID, Shopify Category Name, Published Date at Shopify, Published Scope At Shopify. The admin can also delete and search for the categories from here.
Import Products –
The admin can click on the import products then create the products of those imported products from Shopify to WooCommerce store.
Process bar can be seen from the screen while importing the products from the Shopify as shown in the image below-
The admin can view all their Shopify products from the Shopify store.
After importing Shopify products, click on Create imported products to create the products on WooCommerce Store.
Import Orders –
Here, the admin can import the orders from Shopify.
Then create the same Shopify imported orders from the WooCommerce store.
here, the admin can also view the store id, order status, the order created date and Shopify order id here.
The admin can also delete the order by selecting single or multiple orders.
Export Products –
The admin can easily export the WooCommerce products to the Shopify store.
Also, the admin can export the products in bulk.
Note: The Export/Import feature will work for every product type except for group products.
This module allows the admin to Export Orders to the Shopify store by clicking on the Export button of the particular order.
Also, the admin can export the order for those products that are imported to the WooCommerce store from the Shopify store.
This export feature for the orders will work only for those orders whose products are imported from the Shopify web store to the WooCommerce web store.
Manage Price Rule
The admin can manage the Price Rule from the admin panel easily. The admin not only can create but also edit the existing price rules.
Note: if the price rule is applied to imported products than it will work in a reverse manner for the exported product.
To create a new price rule, the admin can click on the Add New Price Rule and fill the required details.
Here, the admin can –
- Product Price From – Here, the admin can set the minimum price, for which the rule will be applied.
- Product Price To – The admin can set the maximum price for the rule.
- Operation Type – Set the operation type of the rule i.e Percentage or Fixed.
- Operation – Operation of price rule can be managed from the operation. The admin can decide if the price of the product will be increased or decreased according to the rule applied.
- Price – The admin can set the price for the applied rule.
- Shopify Store– Select the Shopify store on which the price rule will be applied.
- Price Rule Status- Price rule can be enabled or disabled from here.
That’s all for the WooCommerce Shopify Connector. For any further queries/issues, contact us at HelpDesk Support.
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 3.7.x, 3.6.x, 3.5.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x