WooCommerce Mobikul Delivery Boy App facilitates admin, and delivery boy both. It builds a link between them, through the tracking and chat facility.
The admin can easily manage the delivery boys by looking at the status of the availability.
Additionally, the delivery boy can accept or reject the assigned order.
The delivery boy can pick up moreover deliver the product to the customer’s doorstep.
Hence this app is beneficial for admin and delivery boy both to easily manage the order and delivery.
The application serves a high advantage in monitoring the orders by admin. additionally, IT works on any Android/iOS device.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com.
We will do our best to answer as soon as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced. We are always happy to help you.
- Admin and delivery boy both receives notifications with regard to Order.
- Also, the merchant can add a delivery boy to the application.
- Even the owner can track the status of the delivery boy and assign them an order.
- Additionally, the merchant can chat with customers to answer their queries and receive feedback.
- Moreover, the owner can even chat with the delivery boy to ask them questions and answer their queries.
- Also, delivery boys can make set their status as Online/Offline through the application.
- Online/Offline facility makes delivery boy’s presence or absence.
- Delivery boy can either Confirm or decline the new order assigned to him.
- OTP must be entered by the delivery boy to verify the delivery.
- OTP is the only medium to verify the conducted delivery to the right customer.
For installation, the user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
Post browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now, when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
WooCommerce Mobikul Delivery Boy – Configuration
The backend of WooCommerce will allow the store owner to configure the WooCommerce Mobikul – Delivery Boy App.
After the successful installation of the WooCommerce Mobikul Delivery Boy App, the admin will be able to see the WooCommerce Delivery Boy option on the side panel.
Wherein the admin will specify the details as required by the admin to view in the app.
So, the configuration comprises of – Dashboard, Boys, Ratings, Orders and Configuration.
Admin dashboard shows infographich based on selection to show into the graph for better tracking in quick view.
- Order Graph – displays the order diagram.
- Sales Graph – presents the sales chart.
- Today Orders – shows today’s order graph.
- Delivery Location – check the delivery location.
Admin or merchant can get the week-wise, month-wise, year-wise chart based on their requirement for report generation or better tracking and planning.
Admin can get the list of added delivery boys to handover the product to the customer’s doorstep.
Admin can add new delivery boys to reach more customers based on the order count for easy and fast delivery. Further, the Admin needs to fill details to add a new delivery boy.
So, here is the list of needed records:
- User Name (required) – Firstly enter the user name.
- Email – Now write the email address.
- First name – Write the First name
- Last name – And then write the last name.
- Mobile number – Now fill the mobile number.
- Password – Write the password.
- Longitude – Enter the longitude details.
- Latitude – Fill the Latitude details.
- Address – Write the complete address.
- Vehicle type (required) – Now put the vehicle type.
- Vehicle number – Fill the vehicle number.
- Status (required) – Also enable the status.
- Create Delivery Boy – and finally create the delivery boy.
Also, merchant/Admin can bulk delete the added delivery boys in the backend.
Here, merchant/Admin can edit/delete the delivery boy one at a time as per their requirement.
Admin or merchants can check the orders placed by the customer in the order list. Also admin can filter the order by the delivery boy or search the get details using quick search bar.
Furthermore, Order dashboard shows the collective information for better order management and tracking.
So, fields are drafted below to shows breif informtion realted to the order:
- Add New
- All Orders – Processing On Hold Completed
- Search Orders
- Bulk Action
- All Dates
- Filtered By Registered Customer
Moreover, admin or merchant can check/edit/update the order and order related details based on their business need for better management.
Hence, here is the list of fields that will appear while editing the order
- First of all, enter the Order Details
- After that Order Actions
- Order Notes
- Custom Fileds
- Add New Custom Fileds
- Downloadable Product Permissions
Preview – Moreover, admin or merchant can have a glance at the order at any moment using preview option.
The admin can have quick details related to the order that helps in better delivery routing.
Note: From delivery boy panel admin can assign the order to the respective delivery boy.
1 – General
Here, admin or merchant needs to enter the admin’s full address for better tracking.
- Longitude – Latitudes are circles around the earth that are parallel to the equator.
- Latitude – Longitudes are circles around the earth that intersect at the north and south poles.
- Address – then Enter the complete address.
2 – Advance
After that, the advance configuration enables the admin to have full fledge control. to operate in the right way.
- First of all, enter the Username
- Then, Password
- After that enter the FCM Notification API key
- Now enter the Google Map API Key
- Then Allowed Shipping Methods
- Finally, click on Save Changes
Customer Placed Order
The customers place the order in a usual way and once the order is placed, the customer can view the order under Orders in the My Account page.
Customers can click on view to get the complete order details on their panel including OTP. Even they can order again to get the same without any change.
Also, the customers can give their valuable feedback or review on the product they like or purchased.
And the reviews or feedback provided by the customer will refelt as shown in above placed image.
Delivery Boy App – Admin Management
First of all, the admin logged into the delivery app, then dashboard will apper, admin will have orders panel, then delivery boy panel and chat panel, in the end logout option.
- Admin or merchant can see, sales and orders graph.
- Even they can get the report of Today, weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Moreover, they can check pending, processing, and completed orders.
- Also, module facilitates the admin to check the delivery boy status on the map.
In fact, admin or merchant can check all, assigned, and unassigned orders from the order menu.
In fact admin can have the delivery boy list also the admin can add new delivery boy from the app.
Even the admin or merchnat can check the all, delivered and undeliverred order of any respective delivery boy.
Admin has two chat panel one for delivery boy and one for customer. So the admin can chat with delivery boy for order and delivery related concern.
Also the admin can chat with customer to know their concern and provide them fast delivery.
For example, check the below-given details, when the customer places the order then the admin gets the order like this. After getting the order admin assigns that to the delivery boy.
Filter and Sorting
Also, admin can utilise filter and sorting option to have accurate record of the data.
That was all about the delivery boy admin end management.
Delivery Management – Delivery Boy
The Delivery Boy dashboard shows the sales and orders graph.
Also the admin can get today, weekly, monthly and yearly wise graph report.
Also the delivery boy can cancel or accept the order assigned by the admin.
Moreover the delivery boy can check the order details as shown in below-given image.
Also the delivery can update the status as per the proceess of completion.
Delivery boy can also chat with the admin to provide or get order related nformation.
Settings panel includes contact number, email id, vehicle number moreover vehicle type of the delivery boy.
Also, the delivery boy can choose their availabiliy using online and offline option.
That’s all for the WooCommerce Mobikul Delivery Boy App.
If still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com.