eBay Connector plugin will integrate your WooCommerce store with eBay store because managing them separately is enough to sap all of the time and to drain profits.
eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
Moreover, eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It’s a leading website where users can buy and sell their products globally.
One can open the business’s potential by expanding the product present to the largest online marketplaces like eBay.
Further, this eBay Connector plugin provides two-way integration which means admin can sync the products from WooCommerce site to eBay and vice versa.
Meanwhile, the admin can import information about the products, categories, and orders from eBay to the WooCommerce store.
The eBay Connector plugin allows the admin to import customize shop category on eBay store to the WooCommerce site to keep both the stores more uniform. And, can also export the product from the WooCommerce store to the eBay store.
Further, this will list the items from the WooCommerce site directly onto your eBay account. The admin can provide the eBay condition & specifications, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quickly as it is possible.
Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you face with. We are always happy to help you.
- Import simple and variable eBay products in the WooCommerce store.
- Also, import custom created shop categories from eBay to WooCommerce store.
- Import eBay orders in the WooCommerce store.
- Export simple products from the WooCommerce store to eBay.
- Can map custom created shop categories on eBay with the WooCommerce store category.
- Admin will update imported product details.
- Admin will configure the return policy details for exported products.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, images, and categories will get export and import along with the product.
- Products synchronization with eBay condition and specification.
- The admin will configure multiple eBay accounts.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Configure default product payment and shipping details.
- The admin will set the cron for the auto-update of the product.
- Admin will select the process for the auto-update.
- The admin will also configure the International Shipping Service.
- The admin will manage the Real-Time Sync and update the information of the product as per the selected event.
Firstly, the user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
How to get eBay API credentials?
In order to do the module configuration, you will need to fill your eBay developer keys (App Id, Cert Id, Dev Id, User ID, Auth Token) from https://developer.ebay.com/.
1: Firstly, to create a new account go to developer.ebay.com and click on the sign-in/Join link.
3: After that, you need to create an app. Enter the app name and choose the environment to generate your key set. Note that app name is not saved until you generate the keys.
4: Moreover, after clicking on the Create a Keyset link(for the environment you choose), you need to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then you can click Continue to Create Keys button.
9: After clicking the “Sign in” button, you will see another page where you have to click the “Agree” button.
After the successful eBay Connector module installation, the admin can configure the module settings.
The admin will have two menu options – “WooCommerce Multi Account eBay” and “eBay Settings” in the admin account to manage the eBay connector plugin as per the below image.
To configure the module settings, the admin will click on the “eBay Settings” menu option. This will redirect the admin to the eBay Settings page as per the below image.
The following options will be available for module configuration:
GENERAL SETTINGS- eBay Connector:
- Mode: Select either Sandbox mode or the Development mode.
- Default Category: When the eBay category is not mapped with WooCommerce then products will get assigned to this category.
- eBay Imported Order Status: Set default order status for the order which gets imported from eBay.
- Default Product Quantity: Set default product quantity for a product which exported to eBay if product quantity is zero in the store.
- Start Auto Update: Click on the checkbox to set the cron.
- Select Process For Auto Sync: Auto-Sync is available for updating the product details on both the platforms. This auto-sync uses the cron setup that is responsible for updating the details in a periodic time i.e after a regular interval.
- Under this dropdown, the admin will select among Export Product to eBay, Update Product From eBay To Woo Store, and Update Product From Woo Store To eBay.
- Start From: Set the start date and time for the Auto Update.
- End To: Set the End date and time for the Auto Update.
- Enter Update Interval(In Hour): Enter the interval time for every auto-update.
- Select eBay Account: Select the eBay account for the auto-update.
- Email Address for Report of update sync: Enter the Email Address on which the report of every update is sent.
- Pin code of item location: Enter the Pincode of item location.
- Global shipping: Select yes/no for the global shipping depending on the business need.
- Default Condition for Exported Product: If there is no product condition is selected already, the default condition selected from here will be applied for the exported products.
- Creative Active listing only: The admin can select Yes, if the admin wants to create the active listing only else select No.
PAYMENT DETAILS-eBay Connector:
- PayPal Email Address: Enter your PayPal email ID.
RETURN POLICY – eBay Connector:
- Define Return Policy: Select either Returns Excepted or Not Accepted. This option is for the exported products.
- Refund Option: select the refund option as Money Back or Replacement
- Returns Within: Select the return duration for the products been export.
- Pay By: Select who will pay for the returned product – the seller or the buyer.
- Other Information: Write any information about Return Policy for exported products.
- Default CountryCodeType(Required While Product Export): Set default country code which will be used while exporting the product.
LISTING OPTIONS- eBay Connector:
- Listing Duration: Select Good Till Canceled, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, or 30 days. It is the duration of exported products on eBay.
Import Category Options-eBay Connector
- Auto eBay category Map as like eBay- On import category from eBay then automatically after the import process the product will be directly goes to the same category on WooCommerce
- Import Category Type- Can select b/w the eBay categories & shop categories.
- Select eBay Parent category Name- The admin can select the parent category on the eBay to import on WooCommerce
- Dispatch Time: Select the dispatch time for products exports on eBay. Select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICE:
- Shipping Service: Select the international shipping service from the dropdown options.
- Priority: Now enter the priority of that shipping service.
- Cost: Enter the Shipping Amount that applies to the product when sync with eBay.
- Additional Cost: Additional Shipping Amount that apply to the product when sync with eBay
- Ship to Location ( Required While Product Export ): Select the location where the international shipping services are applicable.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- Priority: Enter the shipping service priority.
- Service: Select the shipping service for the WooCommerce product created on eBay.
- Cost: Set the shipping amount that applies to the product when syncs eBay.
- Additional Cost: Additional shipping amount that applies to the product when syncing with eBay. This applies when a customer purchases the same product in additional quantity. And Shipping Service Additional Cost should be less than Shipping Service Cost.
- Time Min: Set minimum shipping time for the exported products.
- Time Max: Set maximum shipping time for the exported products.
- Free: Select either Yes or No.
Real-Time Sync – eBay Connector
The admin can manage the Real-Time Sync from this tab. Here, the admin can Enable real-time sync to update the web store the same as the eBay store.
The admin can update the product information based on the item created, item revised, item sold, item closed.
Select eBay update events: Based on the selected events the information of the product will be updated in the stores. Meanwhile, the available events can be performed on the items are as follows:
- Create: When any product is created in the eBay store, its update will reflect to the woo store. The details that will get updated will include the Category, Description, Title, SKU, Price, Stock, Image, and Attributes of the item.
Auction type products will import as Simple type products in the WooCommerce store.
- Revised: When any product is edited in the eBay store, its update will reflect to the woo store. The details that will get updated will include the Category, Description, Title, SKU, Price, Stock, Image, and Attributes of the item.
- Sold: When any item gets out of stock in the eBay store, then the updates will get reflected to woo store.
- Closed: When an item is deleted from the eBay store, then the updates will get reflected in the woo store.
- Transaction: When an item is purchased from the eBay store, then the updates will get reflected in the woo store.
Get email alerts: The admin can select if wants to receive the emails for the sync status.
Enable/Disable sync to eBay from WooCommerce: The admin from here can enable the real-time sync b/w WooCommerce Store & eBay (If any updates are done at Woo store end will be reflected at eBay end instantly).
The details that will update are Images, Description, SKU, Title Category, Condition ID, Price, Stock, Return Policy, and Paypal ID.
For the Item Sold and Refund only stock update will be there.
Note:- Only updates on simple products are available during real-time sync.
WooCommerce Multi-Account eBay
Once the admin is done with the module configuration, then the admin needs to add eBay account credentials.
For this, the admin will click on the “WooCommerce Multi-Account eBay” menu option for managing and adding eBay accounts.
After clicking on the “WooCommerce Multi-Account eBay”, the following page will open showing the eBay accounts list with the store ID, store name, and eBay user ID details.
Here, the admin can:
- Edit – edit the eBay account details by clicking on the “eBay Connect” button.
- Delete – remove the existing eBay account from the list by selecting “Delete” from the “Bulk Actions” drop-down list.
- Add New eBay Account – add/create new eBay account by clicking on the “Add New” button.
After clicking on “Add New”, the admin will navigate to the “Manage eBay Account” page.
Here, the admin has to provide:
- Store Name: Enter the store name and this will not get update once saved in the WooCommerce store.
- Global Site: selects the country to which the eBay account belongs.
- Enter eBay User ID, eBay Authentication Token, Developer ID, Application ID, and Certification ID.
- Postal Code: enter the country code to which the eBay account belongs.
After filling all the information, the admin has to click on “Save Configuration” for saving the information and continue to edit the eBay account details.
Further, when the admin clicks on “Save Configuration” button, the following options become visible as per the image:
- Import Categories
- Map Category
- The Map Product
- Map Order
- Export to eBay
The admin can map categories so that imported products automatically get assigned to the mapped category only. To map the categories, the admin needs to import the categories and then create the imported categories.
The admin will first click on the “Import Categories from eBay” to import the categories to the WooCommerce store.
Here the admin will be able to import categories on the basis of Start Date and End Date. The admin will select the dates and the categories between those dates will get imported here.
After this, the admin will map the created categories by clicking on the “Map Categories” tab. Under this tab, the admin can see a “Map Categories from eBay” tab as per the image. The admin can select the from the two options as For Import & For Export.
Here, the admin can select from the Import when the admin wants to map the category from eBay to the WooCommerce store. And select the Export when the admin wants to map the category from eBay from WooCommerce to eBay.
At the time of mapping, admin creates the eBay condition & specification as product attributes in WooCommerce.
On clicking the “Map Categories from eBay”, the admin will see a new page as per the below image. Mapping of only one category will happen at a time. Also, you cannot map the parent categories.
One needs to select the sub-category for mapping.
After mapping the categories, the admin can view them in the list as per the image.
Category Condition – After mapping the one to one category, the mapped store category’s products will show the field of eBay category condition at the add/edit page.
The conditions provided for the category has to be provided for successfully exporting the products to eBay.
Category Specification -After mapping one to one category, the mapped store category’s products will show the category specification of eBay as global attributes at the add/edit page – product data.
Moreover, the admin can check the eBay category specification based global categories by navigating through the path at the admin panel Products > Attributes
Further, the above global attributes values have to provide for the mapped store category’s product.
- All attributes with mapped store category name in the format – Attribute name[mapped category name] has to be provided with the values by the admin.
The admin can synchronize the products on both the stores with the help of this plugin.
Meanwhile, as per the below-attached image, the admin can see the “Import Products From eBay” tab and “Create Imported Products tab” under Map Product. Also, the admin can update the products by using the bulk action option.
The admin will first click on the “Import Products from eBay” to import the products to the WooCommerce store. Therefore, this will create temporary product data and get store in the WooCommerce store.
Moreover, the admin can select the Start Date and End Date to import products from eBay. Also, the products that admin adds between these dates will get import here.
Further, click on the Start button to start the process.
After that, the user will click on “Create Imported Products” to create the imported products in the WooCommerce store.
Meanwhile, the user can create the product imported between a time frame by selecting the start date and end date for the same.
Further, click on the Start button to initiate the process.
After creating the products, the admin can view them in the list as per the image.
- If category mapping is not done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will be assigned to the default Category as per the configuration.
- Also, if the category mapping is done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will not be assigned to the default category.
- The imported products automatically get assign to the mapped category.
The admin can import the orders from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store with the help of this plugin. As per the below-attached image, the admin will see tabs – “Import Orders from eBay” and “Create Imported Orders”.
Further, the admin will first click on the “Import Orders from eBay” to import the orders to the WooCommerce store.
Then click on “Create Imported Orders” to create the imported orders in the WooCommerce store.
After mapping the orders, the admin can view them on the list.
Export To eBay
First, the admin can export the products from WooCommerce store to eBay store with the help of this plugin. As per the below image, the admin will see a tab “EXPORT TO EBAY”.
Further, the admin simply selects the products from the visible product list which the admin wants to export. Meanwhile, The admin will get the success message for the products which have got import successfully.
Else, will show the error message for duplicate importing as per the below image.
Meanwhile, the below image will show how the exported products will be visible at the eBay store.
That’s all for the WooCommerce eBay Connector plugin. Still have any issue, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.3.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5