eBay is a multinational e-commerce Corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It’s a leading website where users can buy and sell their products globally.
One can open the business’s potential by expanding the product presence to largest online marketplaces like eBay.
Webkul’s WooCommerce eBay Connector plugin will integrate your WooCommerce store with eBay store because managing them separately is enough to sap all of the time and to drain profits.
This plugin provides two-way integration which means admin can sync the products from WooCommerce site to eBay and vice versa.
The admin can import information related to product, categories, and orders from eBay to WooCommerce store.
The plugin allows the admin to import custom created shop category on eBay store to the WooCommerce site to keep both the stores more uniform. And, can also export the product from the WooCommerce store to eBay store.
This will list the items from WooCommerce site directly onto your eBay account. The admin can provide the eBay condition & specifications, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible.
Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
- Import simple and variable eBay products in WooCommerce store.
- Import custom created shop categories from eBay to WooCommerce store.
- Import eBay orders in WooCommerce store.
- Export simple products from WooCommerce store to eBay.
- Can map custom created shop categories in eBay with WooCommerce store category.
- Admin can update imported product details.
- Admin can configure the return policy details for exported products.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, images, and categories will get export and import along with the product.
- Products synchronization with eBay condition and specification.
- The admin can configure multiple eBay accounts.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Configure default product payment and shipping details.
- The admin can set the cron for the auto-update of the product.
- The admin can select the process for the auto-update.
- The admin can also configure the International Shipping Service.
- The admin can manage the Real Time Sync and update the information of the product based on the selected event.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
How to get eBay API credentials?
In order to do the module configuration, you will need to fill your eBay developer keys (App Id, Cert Id, Dev Id, User ID, Auth Token) from https://developer.ebay.com/.
Step1: To create a new account go to developer.ebay.com and click on the sign in/Join link.
Step 3: After the above step, you need to create an app. Enter the app name and choose the environment to generate your key set. Note that app name is not saved until you generate the keys set.
Step 4: After clicking on the Create a Keyset link(for the environment you choose), you need to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then you can click Continue to Create Keys button.
Step 9: After clicking the “Sign in” button, you will see another page where you have to click the “Agree” button.
After the successful module installation, the admin can configure the module settings.
The admin will have two menu options – “WooCommerce Multi Account eBay” and “eBay Settings” in the admin account to manage the eBay connector plugin as per the below image.
To configure the module settings, the admin will click on the “eBay Settings” menu option. This will redirect the admin to the eBay Settings page as per the below image.
The following options will be available for module configuration:
- Mode: Select either Sandbox mode or the Development mode.
- Default Category: When eBay category is not mapped with WooCommerce then products will get assigned to this category.
- eBay Imported Order Status: Set default order status for the order which gets imported from eBay.
- Default Product Quantity: Set default product quantity for a product which exported to eBay if product quantity is zero in the store.
- Start Auto Update: Click on the check box to set the cron.
- Select Process For Auto Sync: Select the process for the Auto Sync.
- Start From: Set the start date and time for the Auto Update.
- End To: Set the End date and time for the Auto Update.
- Enter Update Interval(In Hour): Enter the interval time for every auto update.
- Select eBay Account: Select the eBay account for the auto update.
- Email Address for Report of update sync: Enter the Email Address on which the report of every update is send.
- Pin code of item location: Enter the Pincode of item location.
- Global shipping: Select yes/no for the global shipping depending on the business need.
- Default Condition for Exported Product: If there is no product condition is selected already, the default condition selected from here will be applied for the exported products.
- Creative Active listing only: The admin can select Yes, if the admin wants to create the active listing only else select No.
- PayPal Email Address: Enter your PayPal email ID.
- Define Return Policy: Select either Returns Excepted or Not Accepted. This option is for the exported products.
- Refund Option: select the refund option as Money Back or Replacement
- Returns Within: Select the return duration for the exported products.
- Pay By: Select who will pay for the returned product – the seller or the buyer.
- Other Information: Write any information about Return Policy for exported products.
- Default CountryCodeType(Required While Product Export): Set default country code which will be used while exporting the product.
- Listing Duration: Select Good Till Canceled, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, or 30 days. It is the duration of exported products on eBay.
Import Category Options
- Auto eBay category Map as like eBay- On import category from eBay then automatically after the import process the product will be directly goes to the same category on WooCommerce
- Import Category Type- Can select b/w the eBay categories & shop categories.
- Select eBay Parent category Name- The admin can select the desired parent category on the ebay to import on WooCommerce
- Dispatch Time: Select the dispatch time for exported products on eBay. Select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICE:
- International Shipping Service: Select the international shipping service from the dropdown options.
- International Shipping Service Priority: Now enter the priority of that shipping service.
- International Shipping Service Cost: Enter the Shipping Amount that apply on product when sync with ebay.
- International Shipping Service Additional Cost: Additional Shipping Amount that apply on product when sync with ebay
- Ship to Location ( Required While Product Export ): Select the location where the international shipping services are applicable.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- Shipping Service Priority: Enter the shipping service priority.
- Shipping Service: Select the shipping service for the WooCommerce product created on eBay.
- Shipping Service Cost: Set shipping amount that applies to the product when syncs eBay.
- Shipping Service Additional Cost: Additional shipping amount that applies to the product when syncing with eBay. This applies when a customer purchases same product in additional quantity. And Shipping Service Additional Cost should be less than Shipping Service Cost.
- Shipping Time Min: Set minimum shipping time for the exported products.
- Shipping Time Max: Set maximum shipping time for the exported products.
- Shipping Free: Select either Yes or No.
Real Time Sync –
The admin can manage the Real Time Sync from this tab. Here, the admin can Enable real time sync to update web store same as ebay store.
The admin can update the product information based on the item created, item revised, item sold, item closed.
Select ebay update events: Based on the selected events the information of the product will be update.
Get email alerts: The admin can select if wants to receive the emails for the sync status.
Enable/Disable sync to eBay from WooCommerce: The admin from here can enable the real time sync b/w WooCommerce Store & eBay (If any updates done at Woo store end will be reflected at eBay end instantly).
Note:- Only updates on simple products is available during real time sync.
WooCommerce Multi Account eBay
Once the admin is done with the module configuration, then the admin needs to add eBay account credentials.
For this, the admin will click on the “WooCommerce Multi Account eBay” menu option for managing and adding eBay accounts.
After clicking on the “WooCommerce Multi Account eBay”, the following page will open showing eBay accounts list with the store ID, store name, and eBay user ID details.
Here, the admin can:
- Edit – edit the eBay account details by clicking on the “Ebay Connect” button.
- Delete – remove the existing eBay account from the list by selecting “Delete” from the “Bulk Actions” drop-down list.
- Add New Ebay Account – add/create new eBay account by clicking on the “Add New” button.
After clicking on “Add New”, the admin will navigate to the “Manage eBay Account” page.
Here, the admin has to provide:
- Store Name: enter the store name and this will not be changed once got saved in the WooCommerce store.
- Global Site: selects the country to which the eBay account belongs.
- Enter eBay User ID, eBay Authentication Token, Developer ID, Application ID, and Certification ID.
- Postal Code: enter the country code to which the eBay account belongs.
After filling all the information, the admin has to click on “Save Configuration” for saving the information and continue to edit the eBay account details.
When the admin clicks on “Save Configuration” button, the following options become visible as per the image:
- Import Categories
- Map Category
- Map Product
- Map Order
- Export to eBay
The admin can map categories so that imported products automatically get assigned to the mapped category only. To map the categories, the admin needs to import the categories and then create the imported categories.
The admin will first click on the “Import Categories from eBay” to import the categories to the WooCommerce store.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Here the admin is provided with the feature to import categories on the basis of Start Date and End Date. The admin will select the dates and the categories created between those dates will get imported here.
After this, the admin will map the created categories by clicking on the “Map Categories” tab. Under this tab, the admin can see a “Map Categories from eBay” tab as per the image. The admin can select the from the two options as For Import & For Export.
Here, the admin can select from the Import when the admin wants to map the category from ebay to WooCommerce store. And select the Export when the admin wants to map the category from ebay from WooCommerce to eBay.
At the time of mapping, eBay condition & specification will be created as product attributes in WooCommerce.
On clicking the “Map Categories from eBay”, the admin will see a new page as per the below image. Only one category can be mapped at a time. You cannot map the parent categories.
One needs to select the sub-category for mapping.
After mapping the categories, the admin can view them in the list as per the image.
Category Condition – After mapping the one to one category, the mapped store category’s products will show the field of eBay category condition at the add/edit page.
The conditions provided for the category has to be provided for successfully exporting the products to eBay.
Category Specification -After mapping one to one category, the mapped store category’s products will show the category specification of eBay as global attributes at the add/edit page – product data.
The admin can check the eBay category specification based global categories by navigating through the path at the admin panel Products > Attributes
The above global attributes values has to be provide for the mapped store category’s product.
- All attributes with mapped store category name in the format – Attribute name[mapped category name] has to be provided with the values by the admin.
The admin can synchronize the products on both the stores with the help of this plugin.
As per the below-attached image, the admin can see “Import Products From eBay” tab and “Create Imported Products tab” under Map Product. Also the admin can update the products by using the bulk action option.
The admin will first click on the “Import Products from eBay” to import the products to the WooCommerce store. This will create the temporary product data and get stored in the WooCommerce store.
The admin can select the Start Date and End Date to import products from eBay. The products that have been added between these dates will get imported here.
Click on the Start button to start the process.
Now the user will click on “Create Imported Products” to create the imported products in the WooCommerce store.
The user can create the product imported between a time frame by selecting the start date and end date for the same.
Now click on the Start button to initiate the process.
After creating the products, the admin can view them in the list as per the image.
- If category mapping is not done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will be assigned to default Category as per the configuration.
- If the category mapping is done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will not be assigned to the default category.
- The imported products automatically get assigned to the mapped category.
The admin can import the orders from eBay store to the WooCommerce store with the help of this plugin. As per the below-attached image, the admin will see tabs – “Import Orders from eBay” and “Create Imported Orders”.
The admin will first click on the “Import Orders from eBay” to import the orders to the WooCommerce store.
Then click on “Create Imported Orders” to create the imported orders in the WooCommerce store.
After mapping the orders, the admin can view them on the list.
Export To Ebay
The admin can export the products from WooCommerce store to eBay store with the help of this plugin. As per the below-attached image, the admin will see a tab “EXPORT TO EBAY”.
Here, the admin simply selects the products from the visible product list which the admin wants to export. The admin will get the success message for the products which have got imported successfully.
Else, will show the error message for duplicate importing as per the below image.
The below-attached image will show how the exported products will be visible at the eBay store.
That’s all for the WooCommerce eBay Connector plugin. Still have any issue, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.3.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5