Daily deals are a very popular feature of e-commerce sites. The Daily deals are like running discounts in a short time is one of the best ways to attract more customers to your site. WordPress WooCommerce Daily Deals plugin helps the admin to create day-to-day deals for single or multiple products on their websites easily and quickly. The admin can configure the deal start and end date, deal price, and deal name.
The customers can see the daily deals products with sale tag, deal price, and countdown timer. Admin can also add custom messages which will encourage customers in buying the discount product.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the plugin workflow:
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quickly as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve face with. We are always happy to help you.
- Support multiple deals.
- Allow admin to create and manage deals.
- Able to generate random deals for multiple products.
- Can set the deal name and price.
- Can set the deal start and end date.
- Easily place orders for deal items with discounted prices.
- Cron is set for this plugin.
- Can enable or disable the daily deal status.
- Select one or more products for a deal.
- Allow showing countdown timer, deal price, and sale tag to the customers.
- The admin can configure the daily deals custom message.
- Supports all types of products.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel. For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
Woocommerce Company ? Read More
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
Click on the “Upload Plugin” option. After that, you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
After the installation, the admin can create and manage deals for single or multiple products easily. For this, the admin will have the Woocommerce Daily Deal tab in the admin panel. Under this tab, the admin will see three options as per the below image:
- WooCommerce Daily Deal
- Add Daily Deal
- Daily Deal settings
Add Daily Deal
The “Add daily Deal” option allows the admin to create daily deals. The admin will be redirect to the daily deal page by clicking the “Add Daily Deal” option.
Here the admin can:
1. Daily Deal Name: set the name of the deal.
2. Deal Start Date: select the date for the daily deal to be active from.
3. Deal End Date: set the date for the daily deal to get inactive.
4. Deal Status: enable/disable the daily deal.
5. Deal Price: set the price value which will allocate to the products select for the daily deal.
6. Select Products for Deal: select one or more products for the deal from the drop-down list.
7. Time Zone: set the time zone.
Once the admin will create the daily deal, the customer can see it on the product catalog page as per the image.
The daily deal products will have the “SALE!” tag so that the customers can easily differentiate the daily deal products. Customers can also see the Deal Price along with the actual price. This will then help the customers to compare the prices.
The customers will click on the interested product to view the complete details for the daily deals. They will be redirected to the product page as per the below image.
Here, the customers can see “SALE!” tag, Deal Price along with the actual price and the countdown timer. This countdown timer will display Days: Hours: Minutes: Seconds.
WooCommerce Daily Deal
The “WooCommerce Daily Deal” option allows the admin to manage daily deals. The admin will be redirected to the Daily Deal List page by clicking the “WooCommerce Daily Deal” option. This Daily Deal List page will display the deals list.
Here the admin can:
- View the Daily Deal details like Deal Start Date, Deal End Date, and Deal status.
- Edit the existing deal by clicking on the “Edit” option.
- Add the new deal by clicking on the “Add New” option.
- The admin can’t change the daily deal sale price of the product from the edit product backend page.
- If a product is added to a new deal, then it will be removed from the previous deal automatically.
Daily Deal Settings
The “Daily Deal Settings” option allows the admin to configure the daily deals’ custom message settings. The admin will be redirected to the Daily Deal Settings page on clicking “Daily Deal Settings” option.
Here the admin can:
- Daily Deal Notify Text: display the daily deal custom message on the product page.
- Daily Deal Notify Text Color: set the color of the daily deal custom text.
- Sales Badge Text: set the text of the sales badge
- Timer Text: set the name for the timer
The customer can see the daily deals custom message on the product page configured by the admin as per the below image.
After that, the message will be displayed for all the daily deals products.
Lastly, that’s all for the WordPress WooCommerce Daily Deals plugin. Still, have any issues, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce: 6.7.1; WordPress: 6.0.1