Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Woocommerce with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector to work properly.
Woocommerce is popular for simple yet effective e-commerce; on the other hand, Odoo is widely known for inventory management, accounting, etc. Now, you can unite the two powerful platforms for the best possible results. Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector allows you to connect multiple Odoo instances with your single Odoo instance.
Apart from other channels; if you are also managing one or more Woocommerce Stores then Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector can help you in the best way.
Do you want to centralize the inventory of all you Woocommerce instances at one place?
If yes then you are landed at the right place; as Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector helps to manage all in one place.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector
- Import Woocommerce Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of WooCommerce and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Woo-Commerce in real-time.
- The real-time order sync from WooCommerce to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail the free copy from Our Support Team.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) Before installing Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector you need to download respective Woocommerce Python Library
- pip install WooCommerce==1.2.1 (Install for the Odoo versions till 10 )
- pip3 install WooCommerce==1.2.1 (Install For the Odoo versions 11, 12 and 13)
2) After purchasing Odoo Woocommerce connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
3) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘woocommerce_odoo_connector’.
4) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
5) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
6) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
7) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘woocommerce_odoo_connector’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Woocommerce with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Woocommerce which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the Woocommerce credentials, you need to go to Woocommerce.
Configuration at Woocommerce end
a) Go to the Woocommerce setting
b) Go to ‘Api’ tab
c) Above all, make sure ‘REST API is enabled’
d) Click on ‘keys/Apps’ then click on ‘Add Key’ button
e) Set ‘Description’ for Key , set ‘read/write’ permissions and click on ‘Generate Api key’
f) Then, copy “consumer key” and “secret key” for configuring WooCommerce_odoo_connector instance
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Woocommerce connection as per your requirements.
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of WooCommerce and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the Woocommerce orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Woocommerce products; set the sequence SKU for the Woocommerce products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Woocommerce products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Woocommerce stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Wocommerce.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Woocommerce.
6) Go to the Woocommerce Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Woocommerce;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, shipping(delivery methods), products and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) If you want to export orders from Woocommerce in real-time to Odoo then you can contact us at email@example.com.
12) To export selected products from Odoo to Woocommerce then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
13) To export selected Category from Odoo to Woocommerce then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
14) Order status like shipping, invoice and cancel is exported from Odoo to Woocommerce in real-time.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8