The integration of WooCommerce with Odoo is very beneficial for those who are using Odoo for back-end operations and WooCommerce as an online shop. We have introduced a unified solution for these two platforms and implemented “WooCommerce Odoo Connector”.
“WooCommerce Odoo Connector” manages the synchronization of Products, Categories, Orders, and Partners between Odoo and WooCommerce.
Also, it automatically updates “Order States” & does Real-time stock synchronization. Thus this connector provides seamless data exchange between these two platforms.
Note– “Odoo Multi-Channel Sale” is the base module which connects these two platforms together.
- Import WooCommerce Products, Categories, Orders and Partners in Odoo.
- Exports attributes and its values, products, and categories from Odoo to WooCommerce.
- The user can update Products, Categories, Order States and Partners in Odoo
- Maintain synchronization history for each import and update of data.
- A user can connect more than one WooCommerce channel with a single Odoo interface.
- Simple and Convenient Interface.
- Real-time stock synchronization from Odoo to WooCommerce.
- It also supports real-time order synchronization from WooCommerce to Odoo.
- A user can also connect multiple eCommerce channels like eBay, Amazon,
Magento, Prestashop to same Odoo with the help of Odoo Multichannel sale module.
Installation and configuration
Before Installing the module on your Odoo Database, you need to download the following Python libraries >>
1.) pip install WooCommerce==1.2.1
2.) pip3 install WooCommerce==1.2.1
After purchasing Odoo Woocommerce connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
Extract the zip file and paste the module into the Odoo addon directory and follow simple Odoo app installation procedure.
WooCommerce Odoo Connector Configuration:
Step 1. Go to WooCommerce Settings
Step 2. Go to “Api” tab
Step 3. Make sure “REST API is enabled”
Step 4. Click on “keys/Apps”
Step 5. Click on “Add Key”
Step 6. Set “Description” for Key , set “read/write” permissions and click on “Generate Api key”
Step 7. Copy “consumer key” and “secret key” for configuring WooCommerce_odoo_connector instance
Configure WooCommerce Odoo Connector at Odoo end
Enter WooCommerce Credentials
“Url” => URL of shop of WooCommerce eg: www.xyz.com
“Consumer Key” and “Secret Key” both keys are generated during API setup at WooCommerce site.
Step 2. Configuration Default Settings
1)“Default Category”: Category set as the main category of imported products from Woocommerce to Odoo.
2) “Default Warehouse”: Default Odoo Warehouse used for stock maintenance of imported products.
3) “Default Stock Location”: Location used for stock maintenance of imported products.
4)“Sale Team”: Team responsible for sales.
5) “Discount Product”: Product used as a discount product in Odoo sale order line.
6) “Default Pricelist”: Pricelist for managing prices of all imported products from that channel.
7)Enable “Auto Evaluate Feed”: Auto Evaluate will automatically evaluate feeds.
8)Enable ”Auto Sync Stock”: Enable for real time stock synchronization from Odoo to WooCommerce
After installation of this module including its dependent module Odoo Multi-Channel Sale, a new menu “Multi-Channel” will appear.
If all credentials and configuration are filled correctly then a new operation tab will appear on your Woo Commerce instance page.
This plugin facilitates the feature of managing multiple WooCommerce instances at a single Odoo interface. It means at a time you can perform multiple operations with different WooCommerce instances.
Using this functionality you can import products, orders, categories, and partners from WooCommerce to Odoo with a single click.
There are two options.
- First Time Import– If WooCommerce has a large number of products then use first-time import options to import all the products at once.
- Date– Products are imported/updated according to the date defined, when a date is provided then it import or update products at Odoo from provided date to current date.
Click on“Import/Update Products” option to synchronize products from Woocommerce to Odoo. Updates are done if there is any change. All details like Attributes and its values, categories etc, related to the product will import accordingly.
Along with the products, categories will also import.
Product Prices are maintained in the price lists which were set in the multichannel configuration. It is done to maintain different prices of the same products on a different store.
For synchronizing orders from Woocommerce to Odoo, click on “Import/update Orders” option. Already imported products will update if some changes are done in it.
Order State Configuration–
In order to map Odoo Order State like- Quotation, Draft, Canceled etc. according to the WooCommerce Order State like-Completed, On-Hold, Refunded you need to configure Odoo Sale Order States to WooCommerce Sale Order States accordingly.
For example– Those orders whose state is “Completed” at WooCommerce end will be mapped and synced as “Done state” at Odoo end.
EXPORT AND UPDATE OPERATIONS
It will export attributes and its values, products, and categories from Odoo to WooCommerce.
Either you can export/update all products at once or export/update single product template at a time.
Case1-Export/Update all products at once-
Go to-Multi channel >Instances and click on “Export/Update Products”
Case1– Export products at once.
Case2– Export/Update single product at a time–
Run the Developer mode on your Odoo Database. Go to Multi-Channel >> Feeds.
Here you can see sub-menus; Product Feeds, Category Feeds, Partners Feeds, etc.
Click on any sub-menu to open the Feed list.
You can check the status of various feeds and update the details manually.
REAL-TIME STOCK SYNCHRONIZATION
This module supports real-time stock synchronization.
For Example– If you have updated any product’s quantity at Odoo end then the same will reflect at the WooCommerce end too.
As mentioned in the screenshot below-
Stock at Odoo and Woo Commerce end(before updating quantity)-
Stock at Odoo and WooCommerce end(after updating quantity)-
In a case of any further query feel free to raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading this blog!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V9, V10, V11