Odoo POS All In One, a complete package for your POS!
POS users often require several functionalities which are helpful for their business. However, these functionalities are present in different modules, which they must buy separately.
So, how can they get all those functionalities smoothly and at a reasonable price?
Odoo POS All In One is the solution for you. This module is specially customized according to our customers’ requirements. Further, with this module, customers can avail several functionalities such as return order, item count, etc.
These modules are clubbed, so you don’t have to buy different modules and can avail various functionalities in one.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- All in one allows you to avail multiple functionalities on a single platform.
- Moreover, it reduces the hassle of adding different modules for different compatibility in POS.
- This module offers functionalities of different modules in a single one.
- Resolves the compatibility issue between different modules.
- POS users can enable or disable any of the functionalities present as per their convenience and need.
ODOO POS ALL IN ONE MODULE FUNCTIONALITY
- View All Orders- You can see all POS orders on the POS Screen.
- Return Orders- You can efficiently return any POS order directly or using a barcode.
- Exchange Products- Further, it facilitates customers to exchange/return items in POS.
- Reprint Order- This module will help you reprint POS receipts/invoices.
- Create Coupons- In addition, create digital Odoo POS Coupons in the backend or during a running session in the POS.
- Gift Card- You can provide gift cards to the customers instead of any product in POS.
- Refund Vouchers- Moreover, provide the refund to your customer in the form of a POS voucher.
- Earn Loyalty Points- Set a minimum purchase amount for the customer to earn the loyalty points.
- Items Count- Using this module, you can see the number of items of POS order.
- Change Product View- The module adds the products in the list view to the Odoo POS Shop.
- Increase/Decrease Quantity- Moreover, add a quantity selector to the product to increase/decrease product quantity.
- Provide Promotional Offers and Discounts- Facilitates Odoo POS Condition Based Offers & Discounts.
- Create Custom Discounts- You can apply custom discounts to POS orders.
- Add Carry Bag Charges- You can add bag charges to the cart payable by customers.
- Clear Cart with a Click- Also, the POS user can now remove a POS cart order line with a single click.
- Display Current Stock- This facilitates you to display the current product stock and stock type at the POS session.
- Reorder- This enables you to easily reorder any POS order from the orders list in POS.
- Create Sale order- Further, you can easily create a sale order in POS.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_pos_all_in_one.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_pos_all_in_one.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. After installation, log into the Odoo admin and go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Point of Sale.’
2. Now, open the desired POS session to edit its settings.
3. In the POS settings, first of all, ‘Enable All in One’ by ticking the box next to it. After that, select all the desired functionalities according to your need, then click the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.
4. Once done, go to the dashboard and click ‘New Session’ to open the POS.
5. In the POS session, you can view all the settings enabled.
6. On the payment page, choose the payment method and proceed with the payment.
7. In the receipt, you can view all the details you applied, such as item count, tax, etc.
8. The module is configured in your backend, now use it as per your requirement.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Fast Loading
- Odoo POS Gen X
- Mobikul POS Mobile App Builder
- Odoo POS Receipt Design
- Odoo POS Order Margin
- POS Customer Cart Screen
- Odoo POS Divine Theme
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- POS Booking Management
- Odoo POS Rental Management
- Odoo POS Promotional Offers & Discounts
- POS Customer Groups Discounts
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15