Shopware Multi-vendor Marketplace will transform your Shopware store into a complete marketplace. With this, any customer can become a seller and can sell their own products on the store. A seller has to register for creating the seller profile at the marketplace. The seller can manage seller profile, seller products, seller orders. Customer can review the seller as per his/her experience with that particular seller.
Basic Requirements –
- Our Shopware multi-vendor marketplace module is compatible with Shopware 5.5.x
- The module will not work with the lower and higher version of Shopware.
- Customer can become the seller
- Manage seller profile Manage seller products
- The seller can create and edit the products
- The seller can manage the orders
- Admin can set the commission
- Admin can set commission type (percentage)
- Seller info on the product page
- Public seller profile having all the information about the seller
What is Shopware?
Shopware is the most used eCommerce platform in Germany. Shopware is an enterprise-level platform based on PHP language. There are 80K plus users who have installed the Shopware for managing their products. Shopware is an open-source eCommerce framework. It is growing fastly with great features like Content Management, Drag-Drop design layout, Multi-warehouse system.
Shopware is now starting to enter new European nations and is making a big impact in the UK. You can check here other Shopware modules – https://store.webkul.com/Shopware.html
There are two ways to upload the plugin on the server:
1 – Upload the zip from the plugin manager in the backend.
2 – Unzip the given zip and upload the folder (WebkulMarketplace) on the server manually. You have to upload the plugin folder(WebkulMarketplace) into Shopware -> Custom -> Plugins
Process of Plugin Installation:
The plugin can be installed in two ways, from the command line and plugin manager in the backend.
Installation by command:
1 – Go to your Shopware installation root directory and run this command –
./bin/console sw:plugin:install WebkulMarketplace
2 – After the installation process, run this command to clear the cache –
./bin/console sw:cache:clear --env=prod
3 – To activate the plugin run this command –
./bin/console sw:plugin:activate WebkulMarketplace
Manual installation from the plugin manager:
1 – Goto the plugin manager by navigating Shopware backend – Configuration -> Plugin Manager.
2 – Click on the installed link on the left side menu in the plugin manager.
3 – Check the plugin in the uninstalled category and then click on the install button.
4 – After the successful installation, click on the open button and activate it.
5 – After that, you have to configure the plugin.
6 – After the installation of the module, you have to recompile the Shopware plugin. For the recompilation, you have to navigate the Configure -> Theme manager.
7 – After that, you can recompile the plugin after clicking on the start process.
If the plugin is not listed, then first clear cache and then run the command below and then try again –
Shopware Configuration Backend
After installation of the plugin, the admin can see the option to set the seller product approval, commission rate, and commission.
Seller Product Auto Approve
The admin can set the “Seller Product Auto Approve” option “Yes” or “No” to approve or reject the seller’s products.
Admin can define the Commission Management for the seller. Admin can set the commission for all the seller. When the product will be purchased, admin can earn the profit as a commission.
Here the admin can select commission type:
- Percentage – The admin can set the commission as a percentage. Let us say the admin has set the commission 20% and there is a seller S1 and his/her product(P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD and admin will get 20 USD as commission.
Here the admin can set the commission percentage.
Shopware Front-end Cofiguration
A seller can register himself on the Shopware Marketplace. For it, the seller has to navigate to Shopware front-end where the seller can see the Marketplace button. After clicking on the drop-down option, he/she can see the login button.
The seller can enter the details like name, email address, delivery address, and billing address.
- Want to become a Seller? – Here the seller can select the drop-down button as “yes” if he wants to become as a seller.
- Seller Name – Here the seller can enter his first name and last name.
- Email id – The seller can enter the email id.
- Password – The seller can enter the password.
After that, the seller can enter the address details for the communication. The seller can fill these details:
- Billing Address – The seller can enter the Billing Address. The seller can use this address for the delivery process.
- Delivery Address – If the seller doesn’t want to use Billing address as Delivery address then he can add a separate delivery address.
After successfully entering the details, the seller can click on the continue for completing the registration process.
Now the seller can log in to the seller dashboard.
Shopware Multi-vendor seller option
After the successful login, the seller can see the details like seller order, seller products, seller profile, and add products.
The seller can also check the details after clicking on the Marketplace button.
Seller Profile – The seller can manage these details in the seller profile.
- Avatar – Here the seller can enter his/her image.
- Short Profiles – The seller can write short info about his store.
- Shop Name – Here the seller can enter his/her shop/store name that wants to be shown on Marketplace.
- Twitter Id – The seller can enter his Twitter id.
- Facebook Id – The seller can enter his Facebook id.
- Logo – Here the seller can enter the logo of his/her store.
- Banner – The seller can enter the banner for the store.
- Description – Here the seller can write the complete description of his shop/store.
After entering these details, the seller can click on the store save button. The seller can see the seller profile after clicking on view store button.
Here, the seller can see these details:
About the seller: In this field, the seller can see the detailed description of his shop as he/she entered in the seller registration process.
Products: Here the seller can see the products associated with the seller. The seller can click on the product to view the details of the product.
Seller Reviews: The customer can also add the review on the seller products. All the review will be shown here.
Shopware Multi-vendor Seller Products
To create the products in the Shopware Multi-vendor marketplace, the seller has to navigate to Account -> Add Products.
Here the seller has to fill products details:
- Item Name – In this field, the seller can add a product name.
- Manufacturer – In this field, the seller can add manufacturer information.
- Item Number – Here, the seller can add the item number.
- Stock – The seller can add the stock for the product.
- Description – Here the seller can add the complete description of the products.
- Short Description – The seller can add a short description here.
- Prices – The seller can select the price option. Here the seller will get two types of pricing details. He/She can add the price details for the default customer or B2B/Reseller.
- Images – Here the seller can add multiple images for the products.
- VAT – The seller can add here the tax information.
- Categories – The seller can assign multiple categories to a product.
After saving the details, the seller can click on the “save” button. The products will be visible in the products list.
To check the product list the seller can go to the seller panel where he/she can see the Button “Seller products”. The seller can see all the products created by him.
The seller can also edit the products and add a new product here also.
After creating the products, the seller can see the products in the specific category page in which the product has been assigned.
The seller can see the order created by the customer in the seller panel. For it, the seller has to click on the Seller account -> Seller Orders.
The seller can also click on the Details button to check all the details of the purchase order.
Here the seller can check these order details.
- Billing Details
- Shipping details
- Payment details
- Order status
For creating order, the customer can click on the seller products. After that, he can create the order. The customer has to click on the Add to Shopping cart. He can click on the Proceed to Checkout for creating the orders.
After clicking on the Proceed to checkout, a new page will open where the customer can create the order.
After that, the seller can see the order in the seller orders list and in the seller store.
The customer can also add the review for the seller and seller products. The customer can go to the seller profile for adding the review.
After login, the customer can see the page where he can write a review for the seller.
The seller can see the reviews on his/her store.
That’s all about our Shopware multi-vendor module if you have still any query, please create a support ticket at- https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket.
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 5.5.x