Shopware Multi-vendor Marketplace will transform your Shopware store into a complete marketplace. With this, any customer can become a seller and can sell their own products in the store.
However, the seller has to register for creating the seller profile in the marketplace. Moreover, the seller can manage seller profiles, seller products, seller orders. Customers can review the seller as per his/her experience with that particular seller.
Basic Requirements –
- Our Shopware multi-vendor marketplace module is compatible with Shopware 5.5.x and 5.6.x.
- The module will not work with the lower and higher version of Shopware.
- Customer can become the seller
- Manage seller profile
- Manage seller products
- Admin will have seller, seller product, seller order list.
- The seller can create and edit the products
- Admin menu added for marketplace
- The seller can manage the orders
- Admin can set the commission
- Admin can set commission type (percentage)
- Seller info on the product page
- Admin can approve and disapprove seller
- Public seller profile having all the information about the seller
What is Shopware?
Shopware is the most used eCommerce platform in Germany. Shopware is an enterprise-level platform based on PHP language.
There are 80K plus users who have installed the Shopware for managing their products. Shopware is an open-source eCommerce framework. It is growing fastly with great features like Content Management, Drag-Drop design layout, Multi-warehouse system.
Shopware is now starting to enter new European nations and is making a big impact in the UK. You can check here other Shopware modules – https://store.webkul.com/Shopware.html
Shopware multi-vendor Marketplace Installation Process
There are two ways to upload the plugin on the server:
Process of Plugin Installation:
The plugin can be installed in two ways, from the command line and plugin manager in the backend.
Installation by command:
1 – Unzip the given zip and upload the folder (WebkulMarketplace) on the server manually. You have to upload the plugin folder(WebkulMarketplace) into Shopware -> Custom -> Plugins, as shown in the image below:
2 – Go to your Shopware installation root directory and run this command –
./bin/console sw:plugin:install WebkulMarketplace
3 – To activate the plugin run this command –
./bin/console sw:plugin:activate WebkulMarketplace
Manual installation from the plugin manager:
1 – Goto the plugin manager by navigating Shopware backend – Configuration -> Plugin Manager.
2 – Upload the zip from the plugin manager in the backend.
3 – Click on the installed link on the left side menu in the plugin manager.
4 – Check the plugin in the uninstalled category and then click on the install button.
5 – After the successful installation, click on the open button and activate it.
1 – After the installation process and plugin configuration if the marketplace icon will not visible at front-end then run this command to clear the cache:
./bin/console sw:cache:clear --env=prod
Check out the following video tutorials here:
- Installation, config. & Vendor Registration:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bChs0GNdtto&feature=youtu.be
- Vendor Account panel Options:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsnQSOMpqI&feature=youtu.be
Shopware Configuration Backend
After installation of the plugin, the admin can see the option to set the seller product approval, and commission.
Seller Product Auto Approve
The admin can set the “Seller Product Auto Approve” option “Yes” or “No” to approve or reject the seller’s products.
Admin can define the Commission Management for the seller. Admin can set the commission for all the sellers. When the product will be purchased, the admin can earn the profit as a commission.
Here the admin can set the commission percentage.
Marketplace Admin Configuration
In Marketplace admin configuration, the admin can see three options by navigating Customer -> Marketplace.
1- Seller list :
Now the admin can approve/disapprove the seller from the backend. For it, the admin has to navigate to Customer -> Marketplace -> Sellers. In this configuration, the admin can approve the single or multiple sellers.
To approve the seller from the backend the admin can click on the checkbox for a seller and after that, the admin can click on the Approve icons.
Once the admin approves the seller from the Shopware backend. After that, the Sellers can’t access their marketplace account. After login, they can see the options.
- Seller order
- Seller products
- Add Products
- Seller profile
To disapprove the seller from the backend the admin can click on the checkbox for a seller and after that, the admin can click on the Disapprove icons.
Once the admin disapproves seller from the Shopware backend. After that, the Sellers can’t access their marketplace account. After login, they can see the option “Sellership request in review“.
2 – Product list :
In this grid, the admin can see all the products created by the sellers at the Marketplace. Here the admin can open and edit the seller’s products.
3 – Order list :
In this grid, the admin can see the orders created by the customers at the Marketplace. After that admin can see the details of the orders created by customers.
Shopware Front-end Configuration
A seller can register himself on the Shopware Marketplace. For it, the seller has to navigate to the Shopware front-end where the seller can see the Marketplace button. After clicking on the Marketplace there will be a drop-down option, where there will be a login option then click to that login option to become a Seller.
The Seller can enter the details like name, email address, delivery address, and billing address.
- Want to become a Seller? – Here the seller can select the drop-down button as “yes” if he wants to become as a seller.
- Seller Name – Here the seller can enter his first name and last name.
- Email id – The seller can enter the email id.
- Password – The seller can enter the password.
Therefore, after successfully entering the details, the seller can click on the continue for completing the registration process.
Now the seller can log in to the seller dashboard.
If you are registered as a Customer then if you want to become Seller. Then on the left side of the customer profile, there will be an option Apply for Seller. Then click to that option your Seller Profile will be Created.
Shopware Multi-vendor seller option
After the successful login, the seller can see the details like
- Seller order
- Seller products
- Add Products
- Seller profile
The seller can also check the details after clicking on the Marketplace button.
Seller Profile – The seller can manage these details in the seller profile.
- Avatar – Here the seller can enter his/her image.
- Short Profiles – The seller can write short info about his store.
- Shop Name – Here the seller can enter his/her shop/store name that wants to be shown on Marketplace.
- Twitter Id – The seller can enter his Twitter id.
- Facebook Id – The seller can enter his Facebook id.
- Logo – Here the seller can enter the logo of his/her store.
- Banner – The seller can enter the banner for the store.
- Description – Here the seller can write the complete description of his shop/store.
After entering these details, the seller can click on the store save button. Then the seller can see the seller profile after clicking on the view store button.
Here, the seller can see these details:
About the seller: In this field, the seller can see the detailed description of his shop as he/she entered in the seller profile configuration.
Products: Here the seller can see the products associated with the seller. Then the seller can click on the product to view the details of the product.
Seller Reviews: The customer can also add the review on the seller products. Therefore, all the review will be shown here.
Shopware Multi-vendor Seller Products
To create the products in the Shopware Multi-vendor marketplace, the seller has to navigate to Account -> Add Products.
Here the seller has to fill these products details:
- Item Name – In this field, the seller can add a product name.
- Manufacturer – In this field, the seller can add manufacturer information.
- Item Number – Here, the seller can add the item number.
- Stock – The seller can add the stock for the product.
- Description – Here the seller can add the complete description of the products.
- Short Description – The seller can add a short description here.
- Prices – The seller can select the price option. Here the seller will get two types of pricing details. He/She can add the price details for the default customer or B2B/Reseller.
- Images – Here the seller can add multiple images for the products.
- VAT – The seller can apply Value Added Tax(VAT) per product.
- Categories – The seller can assign multiple categories to a product.
- Unit – The seller can select the unit for the product.
- Content – The seller can select the number for the unit of the product.
- Basic Unit – The seller can select the number of the basic unit per product.
- Packing Unit – The seller can select the packing units.
After saving the details, the seller can click on the “save” button. Then products will be visible in the products list.
To check the product list the seller can go to the seller panel where he/she can see the Button “Seller products”. Then seller can see all the products created by him.
The seller can also edit the products and add a new product
After creating the products, the seller can see the products in the specific category page in which the product has been assigned.
You can see the product on the product page then from there you can check the seller profile details, product details, and reviews.
For creating order, the customer can click on the seller products. After that, he can create the order. Then the customer has to click on the Add to Shopping cart. Then click on the Proceed to Checkout for creating the orders.
After, clicking on the Proceed to checkout, a new page will open where the customer can create the order.
After the Customer order seller can see the order created by the customer in the seller panel. For it, the seller has to click on the Seller account -> Seller Orders.
Therefore, to check the order details there will be option Details. After that seller will click on the Details option then all the details of the product will be visible.
Here the seller can check these order details.
- Billing Details
- Shipping details
- Payment details
- Order status
- Admin Commission
The customer can also add the review for the seller and seller products. The customer can go to the seller profile for adding the review.
After login, the customer can see the page where they can write a review for the seller and about there products. Then to give reviews customers will fill the name, comment, and rating.
After that seller can check there store reviews on Seller Reviews.
For the Shopware 6 multi-seller module, you can check here.
That’s all about our Shopware multi-vendor module if you have still any query, please create a support ticket at- https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket.
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 5.5.x and 5.6.x