Prestashop Smooth Pop Up Login Box displays a login pop up on homepage of the shop. Not only it reduces the navigation to other page but also helps to save time of the customers.
- Display login popup on the home page of the shop.
- Select the page to redirect the user after they are successfully logged in to their account.
- Reduces navigation to another page for logging in.
- Saves the time of customers.
- Go to Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Configuration setting of the module allows you to choose the landing page. The customer will be redirected to this page after logging into the account.
On homepage of the store, users will be able to see direct login tab. Once user click on the tab the pop up will be displayed.
A popup to fill credentials opens on clicking the login button.
In case, if a customer clicks on the ‘Your Account’ button without logging in to account. Then, customer lands on login page of the store.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Once the user has signed in to his/her account, then their landing page will be the one set by admin at the time of configuration.
That was all about Prestashop smooth pop up login box & process to integrate the functionality into the store.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment