Prestashop Product Reservation enables customers to book products for the allowed time period. Reserved products will be on hold until the reservation period ends. Customers can order their reserved products anytime in between the reservation period.
Note: The quantity of product is also updated upon reservation of that product.
Product Reservation Features
- Enable reservation of a product.
- Set time period of reservation.
- Show reservation button on product page & cart page.
- Update cart if the product was reserved from cart.
How to install the module
- Go to Back office>Module Manager>Upload a Module
- Now, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation is successful.
Configure Product Reservation Module
Set maximum time limit for product reservation. Enable customer to reserve product from product page & cart page.
Note: By default, the product reservation is enabled for all the products.
Customer can view the max number of available products for reservation.
A new tab to view list of reserved products is added in customer’s dashboard .
Customer can view the list of reserved products. They can also select the number of products to order from the list.
Customer is free to order the product from the list until the reservation period ends.
An icon to reserve the product is available on the cart page too.
Admin can also enable/disable reservation of products individually. To do so, go to Catalog->Products->Modules
Under Modules Section, enable/disable reservation of the product.
Some options available under the tab are:
- Custom Reserve Time Enabled: Enable this option to set the time limit for product reservation.
- Custom Reserve Quantity Enabled: Enable this option to set the maximum quantity of product available for reservation.
That was all about Prestashop Product Reservation & process to integrate reservation functionality to the store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x