Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway:- Wepay is a well known payment service provider in United States. With the help of our module, sellers provide wepay payment methods to their buyers. Buyers can pay via credit card or their bank account.
The amount will split between admin and seller as soon as buyer made the payment. The seller’s share will be transferred to seller’s account and the admin’s share to admin’s account.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- New payment method is added for buyers.
- Wepay payment method is available in United States only.
- Admin can use this module for both test as well as live mode, according to requirement.
- Admin can choose whether payer or payee will pay the wepay transaction fees.
- Sellers has to link their wepay account to marketplace.
- Sellers has to verify their information and bank account details.
- Buyer will have wepay payment method to do purchasing.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway module.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
2. Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment gateway” module.
Module will be installed automatically.
How to get API Keys
To get the API keys, admin needs to have their account on Wepay.
Admin need to select the mode for which the API keys are needed.
To register on the test environment click here : https://stage.wepay.com/
To create an application in production environment click here : https://www.wepay.com/
Once the account is created, admin need to create the application and then the API keys will be generated.
After successful installations, sellers will have new tab i.e. “Wepay Money Detail”.
Seller has to create Wepay account and has to provide the Wepay email address here to link bank account to Wepay bank account.
Once seller click on link to account button, seller will be redirected to wepay site. Now, seller will login to wepay account and then verify the information and bank account details.
Once the information and bank details are verified, sellers can update bank details whenever required and now seller can finish the verifying process.
Now, buyer will be able to view new payment method while purchasing any product.
Once buyer selects wepay payment method, they will be redirected to the wepay site to make the payment via credit cards or bank account.
Once the buyer confirms the payment, buyer will be redirected to marketplace.
This is how sellers can provide Wepay payment methods to their buyers.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x