Prestashop Marketplace Seller Price Comparison is an addon for Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module. By using this addon , admin can create global products by converting store products into global products.
Sellers are allow to assign single/multiple global product in any language to their shops with their own price,stock,description, image as well as can select the combination for the product. A new block will be added on global product page , which will display the list of all sellers selling same global product with their price and stock availability. This module will help buyers to compare same product of different sellers.
- Admin can create global products.
- Admin can create multiple products as global products at a time.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of only lowest price global products on the category pages.
- Seller can assign global products to their shop.
- Admin can assign global products to marketplace sellers.
- Sellers can select the images to be displayed on their global product page.
- Buyer can compare same product of different sellers.
- Sellers list selling same global product will be displayed on product page.
- If admin has made its own product as global product, then admin can enable/disable the activation of its product on deleting the global product.
- Admin can assign global product in any language to seller.
- Seller can also assign global product in different language.
- Separate product will be created for each language.
- Admin can set the criteria for displaying the lowest product on category page.
- Sellers can also select the desired combination for the global product.
- Sellers can even select the image for the combination separately.
- Seller can specify the price and quantity for combination.
- Seller can add wholesale price on their assigned global product.
- Seller can select default category on their assigned global product.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Seller Price Comparison module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Seller Price Comparison Marketplace module.
- Go to Back office > Modules and Services > Upload a Module
2. Drop or select your module zip file
Module would be automatically installed.
Configuring the Module
After successful installation of module, admin can configure the module.
- If lowest price is enabled then only the lowest price global product will be displayed in the categories. Other products will be displayed only in the comparison list.
- There are two criteria to display the lowest price product on category page.
- The lowest price product can be selected either by choosing the lowest among the all products including combination or admin can set the lowest product.
- If lowest price disabled then all the global products added by different sellers will be displayed in the categories.
- If admin delete the global product from the list, then admin can decide whether to enable/disable the product as admin’s normal product
After successful installation of module, a new tab will be added in marketplace management under Manage seller product.
Admin can select single/multiple products to add as global product.
List of all the global products added by the admin will be shown here. Admin can assign these global products to sellers or also set the lowest product to be displayed from here.
Note:- If admin has added own product as global product then that product will be deactivated from the product list i.e. catalog->products. Refer the screenshots:-
Now, a new tab “assign product” will be added in the seller marketplace account.
By clicking on the assign product tab, sellers can assign global products to their shops created by admin at back end.
- Seller can add base price, quantity and images.
- Seller can add wholesale price and set default category on the assigned global product.
- Other information will automatically be updated as mentioned in the global product.
- Seller can select the images added to global products that has to be displayed on seller product page.
- Seller can even select the combination for the product and specify the combination quantity.
- Seller can select the image for the combination.
Now from the above screenshots it is clear that seller has assigned global product i.e. “Printed Chiffon Dress” to the shop. Similarly seller can assign or add as many global product as per requirement.
Now, when buyer will search for the created global product, then the list of product by different sellers will be displayed.
When buyer will click on a product from the list, then a new block will get displayed in the product description page showing details of all the sellers who have added the same product.
Note:- In case admin deletes the product that is made global, then all other assigned products to the same global products would not be deleted. Admin can also configure the module, to enable its own product also.
Admin can assign the global product to any seller from back-end.
Go to Manage Global Product -> Assign/Set Lowest button
If admin has selected the criteria as “Choose by Admin”, then admin has to select the lowest product among the list of sellers.
Front-end display of the category page if any one is selected.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org