Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy: With the help of this module, the seller can sell their products in bulk. Also, the buyer can buy the products in bulk and can even speak to the seller directly about all the information. Admin has a track of all the conversation with the seller and the buyer.
Features of the Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy module
- Buyer can send the request to buy the products in bulk.
- Seller can easily view the bulk buy request from the frontend.
- Seller can easily sent the quote to the buyer.
- The buyer will have the opportunity to negotiate with the seller.
- If the seller and the buyer has agreed upon, then the seller can easily create a voucher for the buyer.
- The buyer can use the voucher and can avail the benefits.
- The admin can view the conversation between the buyer and the seller at any point.
How to install the Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy module
For installing this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can install Prestashop Marketplace Bulk buy module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy module
In the configuration settings, there is only one option available. This option allows an admin to choose whether he/she wants to auto-approve the wholesaler request or not.
After the successful installation of the module, two new tabs add to the dashboard.
1) Bulk buy Queries : From here buyer can view the list of bulk buy requests sent to wholesalers
2) Wholesaler requests: If the seller wants to sell the products in bulk, then he/she needs to send the wholesaler request to admin. After the admin approves the request, a new button of “bulk buy enquiry” adds to the product page.
An admin can approve the wholesaler request of the seller by navigating to the following section.
Marketplace-> Manage Bulk Buy-> Manage Wholesaler
After the approval of the request, the buyer can see the “Bulk Buy Enquiry” button on the product page.
After clicking the button, a customer needs to fill the quantity and the description for the bulk buy request. Click on the “Send Enquiry” button to submit the request.
Now, a seller can see the requests in the “Bulk Buy leads’ section.
In order to start the conversation with the buyer, Wholesaler can click on the lead to proceed.
Here, wholesalers can accept, reject, negotiate or reply to the buyers requests.
Now, buyer can view the conversation made by seller in “bulk buy query” tab.
Buyers can view the reply sent by the wholesaler or also send the wholesaler a message.
Wholesaler will receive the reply from the buyer and can make decision accordingly.
When seller accepts the Bulk Buy request, a pop-up form appears for creating the voucher. Wholesaler can now create a voucher for the amount on which the deal is finalised with the buyer.
After the creation of voucher, buyers can see it under “Vouchers” sections.
Now, as you can see the status changed to “accepted” for the buyer:
At the admin’s end
Click on Marketplace –>Manage Bulk Buy ->Manage Bulk Buy Conversation
List of all the bulk buy conversations between wholesaler and buyer is available at the admin’s end too..
Admin can view any conversation of buyer and wholesaler easily.
This was all about the Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x