The OpenCart SEO Extension provides various ways for improving the search engine ranking of a store. With this extension, the admin can create SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URLs on all the pages of the store.
Moreover, it can even provide SEO URLs for all languages in the store. With just one click generation, the admin can generate robots.txt and sitemap.xml files.
Further, the admin can add FAQ’s that will help viewers help fetch answers about basic queries and help improve the search engine ranking of the store simultaneously.
Watch the video tutorial below to understand the extension workflow:
Opencart Company ? Find out More
- Create SEO URLs for various pages of the store.
- One-click generation of Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml files.
- Add any SEO Extension for the URLs.
- The Store owner can even enable or disable Rich Snippets Status.
- Select which Rich Snippets to display or hide.
- Set the Frequency of the Sitemap web crawling.
- The customer will be able to redirect to the updated URL when direct to the last 3 updated SEF URLs.
- Error Notification to admin when the customer hits the wrong URL.
- Configure the priority of the web pages in a sitemap.
- Generate the sitemap automatically through a cron job.
- Select how to display the page modified date on the SERP.
- Automatic creation of Meta Title, Description, Keywords.
- View Product SEO Meter with suggestions to improve SEO level.
- Generate Canonical URLs for products.
- Create Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards for products.
- View Google Snippet Preview for desktop and mobile view.
- Provide separate SEO information for other language views.
- Within your admin account, ping popular search engines.
- In the admin configuration, view the ping success or error log.
- Set auto ping to your desired search engine for each product update or create it.
- Within your Opencart admin configuration, ping a specific URL.
- The admin can receive a 404 error log notification through the mail with the user IP and URL.
- Update Generate a sitemap if products or categories are saved by the admin.
- On the front-end, the admin may add an HTML sitemap feature.
- The meta title must be unique and it will display in the enhancement section that the same meta title of the products established for other products.
- The admin can access all kinds of great data about your search traffic from the various tools inside the Reports & Data section by using Bing Webmaster tool integration.
- Further, the admin can add FAQ’s that will help viewers help fetch answers about basic queries and help improve the search engine ranking of the store.
The module even supports multiple languages, please click here to read about Opencart language installation and translation.
Firstly, extract the downloaded zip file. After that, open the correct Opencart Version Folder.
According to Opencart Version installed in your system. Then, upload admin, catalog, and wkseo folders to the Opencart root directory.
Now log in to the admin backend and navigate to Extensions > Extension Installer. Then click the Upload button and browse the XML file, this file is in the ocmod folder.
Please select the correct ocmod folder. According to your Opencart version installed in your system.
Then click on Continue after uploading the XML file.
After uploading the XML file, please navigate through Extensions > Modifications. Now, click the Refresh button as visible in the screenshot.
Edit User Groups
After that, go to System>Users>Usergroups. And then, edit ‘Administrator’. Click Select All for both Access Permission and Modify Permission and Save it.
Now, navigate to Extensions>Modules. Find Advanced SEO from the list. Further, click the Install button as visible in the screenshot below.
Advanced SEO Settings
User Front-End View
FAQs – Front End View
Here, is an image with added FAQ’s a customer can view these by clicking the FAQs button from the bottom of the web store page.
Thank you for viewing this blog. Further, if you have any query or need more information, please contact webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x